3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
<---- Join the club, its a good VN!(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wonder how many will be able to corrupt Anna and get under her dress, into her panties? We got HANK, CHRIS, MARVIN, RAFI (intern) and Hamburger "stronberg" (what was his name again?) ... Did I miss anyone?

Mr_Palmer is she wearing a bra, doesn't look like?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Caesar-86

psl_cricket

Oct 1, 2021
<---- Join the club, its a good VN!(y)

I wonder how many will be able to corrupt Anna and get under her dress, into her panties? We got HANK, CHRIS, MARVIN, RAFI (intern) and Hamburger "stronberg" (what was his name again?) ... Did I miss anyone?
In my game. Chris will be the first one to take those panties off and fuck Anna. Chris haters can suck it :)

Oct 11, 2022
this is what she wears to work
View attachment 2701034

and this is the outfit she wears while going for a walk according to you

View attachment 2701035

am i right?
Are you talking about the morning where she wears some sexy stuff or this dress she wears for work?

Anna is not the one going for a walk, its the neighbour that see her wearing some sexy morning stuff inside her home when he is out walking that morning. DEV said that the neighbour then walks up to Annas home, then do the "KNOCK KNOCK" joke.... Anna then thinks, "did someone say Cock Cock, I better open, it might be CHRIS"

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Are you talking about the morning where she wears some sexy stuff or this dress she wears for work?

Anna is not the one going for a walk, its the neighbour that see her wearing some sexy morning stuff inside her home when he is out walking that morning. DEV said that the neighbour then walks up to Annas home, then do the "KNOCK KNOCK" joke.... Anna then thinks, "did someone say Cock Cock, I better open, it might be CHRIS"
The question: is he Leonard or another guy? Leonard said that he saw Anna with Sophie at the supermarket, maybe they live in the same neighbourhood.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes