3.80 star(s) 106 Votes
Oct 7, 2022
I played that game a long time ago “project cold wife” I think , what a blue baller that was wife never cheated on that game either just some rubbing and kissing, pretty sure it’s abandoned
Yup you are right mate but the name of the game is project hot wife lol and yeahhh it is abandoned..i am right now on a binge playing as many female protag games where the wife cheats or gets corrupted and i found this one lol.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yup you are right mate but the name of the game is project hot wife lol and yeahhh it is abandoned..i am right now on a binge playing as many female protag games where the wife cheats or gets corrupted and i found this one lol.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Another great female protagonist game is “special request” if you havnt played it yet and of course project Myriam & “the office”

Oct 7, 2022
Another great female protagonist game is “special request” if you havnt played it yet and of course project Myriam & “the office”
Thanks for the suggestions bro..I played Special request last year and for me it just has way too much blackmail and forced stuff i like more of a natural progression lol..Project Myriam is one the best female protag games out there although i havent played it yet but i soon will..and the office is decent and Gail is super hot but then again we can make her act like a slut from the very beginning itself so it kind of is off putting coz i like it when i can slowly corrupt the wife/milf into a horny slut lol..:BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Thanks for the suggestions bro..I played Special request last year and for me it just has way too much blackmail and forced stuff i like more of a natural progression lol..Project Myriam is one the best female protag games out there although i havent played it yet but i soon will..and the office is decent and Gail is super hot but then again we can make her act like a slut from the very beginning itself so it kind of is off putting coz i like it when i can slowly corrupt the wife/milf into a horny slut lol..:BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:
Well then “her desire” you can decide what your Amber lookalike and who you want her to have sex with, or not. And nothing is forced, it’s all optional

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2702520
Well i think i found the original Hank the tank lmaooo..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Bro this is the real penguin he gives me good memories of the old Hank but the new version of the tank is good what would make it perfect would be the two of them in a scene with Anna I don't think she would even be able to walk the other day :KEK:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So this is the famous "happy hour" Now it's time to find out which of the two gave her the ride if I'm not mistaken. After a few sips if it was sir snake she is safe for now lol

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes