3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I just know that this meeting between them will be interesting Kendra has already prepared everything I really want is to see the choices we will have to decide if she will drink more wine or not. But the cool thing is to know what this happy hours will be like with different choices like rejecting Marvin at every opportunity we had will he show up anyway because he himself said he won't give up :unsure:
I know Kendra's intention is to invite old man Marvin over for happy hours after work. After all, Marvin is a low-level employee, so why invite him would be pointless. I wonder if Jake and Marvin will take action to capture Anne. :unsure:Or Jack woke up a knight in shining armor rushing to the rescue of a damsel in distress.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
She probly knew Marvin “The Molester” would try for some upskirt pics if he sat across from her, but Wtf is “The Snake” thinking, having to go out to happy hour with the molester, he hates that loser :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:Just don't forget that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I know Kendra's intention is to invite old man Marvin over for happy hours after work. After all, Marvin is a low-level employee, so why invite him would be pointless. I wonder if Jake and Marvin will take action to capture Anne. :unsure:Or Jack woke up a knight in shining armor rushing to the rescue of a damsel in distress.
For her it would be advantageous to have one more pervert around Kendra won't care how low he is, she just wants to destroy Anna in every way possible. I think who will take more measures will be on Marvin's part, Jake will be more on the basis of the novel Mr. Cobra will be the knight in shining armor that Anna needs so much! :KEK:

And speaking of which, I hope Part 3 already starts with something sexual I can't stand waiting anymore now I just have to know who Anna will ask for advice if it's Kendra we'll have sex scenes between Jake and Anna.:devilish:
That's it motherfucker crawl to your prize and get your prey lol
snake-crawl_1.gif

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
For her it would be advantageous to have one more pervert around Kendra won't care how low he is, she just wants to destroy Anna in every way possible. I think who will take more measures will be on Marvin's part, Jake will be more on the basis of the novel Mr. Cobra will be the knight in shining armor that Anna needs so much! :KEK:
Or will he try to help her somehow but Kendra stops him?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Or will he try to help her somehow but Kendra stops him?
Yes, maybe that happens because he himself feels bad about doing it but I don't know if it would be easy for him with Kendra always around and knowing his every step :unsure:
Jake could even come up with a plan to get it but I really don't know if that's what he wants. Even though he has to do this to pay off his debts he also wants to finally get laid with that beautiful Milf like all the guys over there.

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Some time in July, but it will be more set up and tease. The real action is supposed to begin in part 3, which is months away, i.e. Sept/October
Usually I am not very patient but with "A Perfect Marriage" the waiting and teasing is absolutely fine. The game is well written and offers believable characters. I enjoyed every minute. Can't get enough of Anna and I wouldn't mind even more teasing...

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Man I can’t wait till we get to part 3, I want to see Anna slowly getting corrupted with groping first then handjobs, blowjobs, titjob, and it leads to her having sex with everyone
Me too man but what I want to see first really is some foreplay she deserves a good blowjob before getting fucked properly she has to experience the pleasure of oral sex since idiot David doesn't even do that for her.:devilish:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kendra points to Anna's empty glass as she holds her glass full of wine. Jake points to his glass full of beer he just ordered. And Marvin... Well, Marvin encourages Anna to have another one as he thinks of the many things he could do with that bottle :cool:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes