3.80 star(s) 106 Votes
Oct 7, 2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damnnn i can already imagine a slightly drunk Anna letting Marvin put his hand on her knee and sort of stroking it with her feeling naughty and enjoying his touch..now that would be soo hottt and i cant fuckin wait for the next update.. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anna’s wine glass is already empty, I wonder if that old perv tried to put a roofie in her drink
:unsure: I believe he will do it BUT NOT NOW otherwise it would ruin Kendra's plan I think now they'll just drink a little normally Marvin might even try to encourage her to drink more but I don't know if she'll accept it though only if we have a choice in that whether to want to drink more or not.
But i would never rule out the possibility of him slipping something into her drink to make her a little more excited than she already is when drinking lol

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I hope Jake makes some moves on her, it's past time of this happening, Anna is already thinking about him in a different way like she really likes to see him from behind and she can't quite control herself around when mister snake is around :devilish::LOL:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mom Kendra invited Marvin for her daughter Anna. Anna herself had told mother Kendra that she could only drink one glass of wine and no more. I'm curious about the choice, will we deny Marvin dinner with Anna or will he show up for happy hours?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Update V0.6.5, where the Sneak Peek is from, will be the last and CH2 is done, then we move to CH3, the good stuff!
So this update is what we've been waiting to see and then the next ones will be Part 3 damn I'm already thinking about so many things that will happen to Anna I hope she has enough strength to endure like a great champion :devilish:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Mom Kendra invited Marvin for her daughter Anna. Anna herself had told mother Kendra that she could only drink one glass of wine and no more. I'm curious about the choice, will we deny Marvin dinner with Anna or will he show up for happy hours?
I just know that this meeting between them will be interesting Kendra has already prepared everything I really want is to see the choices we will have to decide if she will drink more wine or not. But the cool thing is to know what this happy hours will be like with different choices like rejecting Marvin at every opportunity we had will he show up anyway because he himself said he won't give up :unsure:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
can't believe Anna would allow that little slimeball sit next to her and box her in like that. gonna love shutting that delusional perv down, same as Chris..seems to be a running thing with these guys..delusional to think Anna would ever give them any. Anna will only ever cheat with Jake the Snake in my cheating route playthrough..#IHATECHRIS and #MARVINISALOSER and #HANKISAUGLYOLDFATBASTARD

Majorfapper

Jun 21, 2023
can't believe Anna would allow that little slimeball sit next to her and box her in like that. gonna love shutting that delusional perv down, same as Chris..seems to be a running thing with these guys..delusional to think Anna would ever give them any. Anna will only ever cheat with Jake the Snake in my cheating route playthrough..#IHATECHRIS and #MARVINISALOSER and #HANKISAUGLYOLDFATBASTARD
Chris has known Anna for far longer than Jake; Chris is clever and doesn't require any help to acquire what he wants i.e Queen Anna. Jake is misled and backed by Kendra.
Chris is a significantly superior contender and way ahead of the competition.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It wasn't Anna who let him sit next to her, it was:ROFLMAO: Kendra mom who chose this place for him to sit next to Anna

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It wasn't Anna who let him sit next to her, it was:ROFLMAO: Kendra mom who chose this place for him to sit next to Anna
She probly knew Marvin “The Molester” would try for some upskirt pics if he sat across from her, but Wtf is “The Snake” thinking, having to go out to happy hour with the molester, he hates that loser :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes