3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Last edited:

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
I have to admit what i don't get with lots of these games is the amount of characters devs want to put in for the mc to get fruity with. You end up with an MC basically screwing all of them most of the time and ruining any form of a story.

Is the new neighbor char really needed? He looks very similar to Chris.

But maybe that's just me.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
so let me guess, 4 month wait for another tease fest? Trying too stretch the payments
Oh god it must pain you to pay .....

..... oh yeah, right - you don't !!

Simple solution - If you don't like the wait then don't.

As has been stated many, many times already, this is NOT Mr_Palmer's only income. He has a FULL TIME job.
And a Wife and a family and a life.

Just be grateful he releases so often. I know I am.

Really sick of people like you.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have to admit what i don't get with lots of these games is the amount of characters devs want to put in for the mc to get fruity with. You end up with an MC basically screwing all of them most of the time and ruining any form of a story.

Is the new neighbor char really needed? He looks very similar to Chris.

But maybe that's just me.
:ROFLMAO:Maybe it's his brother or cousin uncle:ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Most untrue thought outta all this made up stupid plot.
this game atleast need 2 path love path and corruption path some player offended direct NTR games
Anna loses control around him and she makes that clear in her thoughts
The man tells us POiNT BLANK HE HAS BEEN SHOOTING BLANKS FOR TWO WHOLE YEARS.
How is she supposed to still care for some incel who was a neutered eunuch for twentyfour months?
simultaneously commenting
I might even like him
You have to still know in the backs of your minds THIS IS A KINETIC NOVEL.
There is NO SPECULATION TO BE HAD - THERE IS NO ACTION WHATSOEVER UNTIL CHAPTER THREE.
Enjoy your WEINSTEIN RAPE FANTASY UNTILL THEN ... DISGUSTING GROPES OF MUTE BRAIN DEADS.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You have to still know in the backs of your minds THIS IS A KINETIC NOVEL.
There is NO SPECULATION TO BE HAD - THERE IS NO ACTION WHATSOEVER UNTIL CHAPTER THREE.
Do you think I don't know that? Anyway, I hope you stay here. It's been nice to see you replying to our comments.:whistle::whistle:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y)Now we are waiting for a summary of Ch2 and clarification of some situations from Mr. Parker and an announcement of what awaits us for Ch3:sneaky:

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
:ROFLMAO:Maybe it's his brother or cousin uncle:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

It's like the games that have an incest mode question at the beginning where your mum then becomes your landlady and your sister your roommate.

In these same games you'll still get down with about 7 or more other women so you don't need to screw the family first. Just leave them out of it unless you want to play a sick game where you get to fuck your grandma

Apologies for the rant. Going off piste a little bit

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes