3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
APerfectMarriage-0.6.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
BLUD POST A ANDROID VERSION

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
(y) Consider that it was Kendra who brainwashed her.
Brainwashed is kind of a strong word. Actual brainwashing like you see in cults involves breaking down someone's sense of self and autonomy before filling it with a new persona and purpose. Like beatings, starvation, prolonged isolation, and sexual assault. Think about how long Patty Hearst had to spend being raped in a closet before she started making tapes. That process doesn't really compare to a bit of catty dialogue over a coffee and a bun. It only worked because Anna is already a narcissist and they don't have a sense of self to start with. This is why people who are devalued and discarded by a narcissistic spouse say stuff like "they became a totally different person when they met x" because the person they knew wasn't any more real than the person they become when they move on to their next source of supply.

Reactions: Dolphine_KIIV

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(y) Consider that it was Kendra who brainwashed her.
That's true but all it takes is a little push for Anna to do the rest. Kendra even says it didn't take much to corrupt her or something I don't remember very well lol

Last edited:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Hmmm Interesting update.

On a path where David is open honest and loyal and where Anna sets good boundaries (boring good-twoshoes I know) she is disgusted by Marvin, disgusted by her boss, seems to be beyond over Chris, is still lukewarm about Jake, and I'm not sure about the neighbor there's no chemistry I doubt he replicates that situation from when she was pregnant.

So in a "save the marriage" path it seems like the only one who Anna might still sleep with for revenge w/e would be Jake. I think she will probably fool around with Jake regardless but how far she lets it go will be based on choices.

People giving Anna such a hard time but she's not so bad. There are so legitimate issues in their marriage but she seems all in on David. She's not naive she's justa beautiful woman who is hit on 24/7 so she's numb to it. She's not the typical cheating wife story where she was a reformed whore who got married and only needed to be tempted to going back to her former ways. She was never a slut even before she married David. I think their marriage is worth saving and is still salvageable based on choices.

Cannot wait for Part 3! Really hope the author doesn't go full NTR and does have some meaningful branches.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Brainwashed is kind of a strong word. Actual brainwashing like you see in cults involves breaking down someone's sense of self and autonomy before filling it with a new persona and purpose. Like beatings, starvation, prolonged isolation, and sexual assault. Think about how long Patty Hearst had to spend being raped in a closet before she started making tapes. That process doesn't really compare to a bit of catty dialogue over a coffee and a bun. It only worked because Anna is already a narcissist and they don't have a sense of self to start with. This is why people who are devalued and discarded by a narcissistic spouse say stuff like "they became a totally different person when they met x" because the person they knew wasn't any more real than the person they become when they move on to their next source of supply.
:unsure:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hmmm Interesting update.

On a path where David is open honest and loyal and where Anna sets good boundaries (boring good-twoshoes I know) she is disgusted by Marvin, disgusted by her boss, seems to be beyond over Chris, is still lukewarm about Jake, and I'm not sure about the neighbor there's no chemistry I doubt he replicates that situation from when she was pregnant.

So in a "save the marriage" path it seems like the only one who Anna might still sleep with for revenge w/e would be Jake. I think she will probably fool around with Jake regardless but how far she lets it go will be based on choices.

People giving Anna such a hard time but she's not so bad. There are so legitimate issues in their marriage but she seems all in on David. She's not naive she's justa beautiful woman who is hit on 24/7 so she's numb to it. She's not the typical cheating wife story where she was a reformed whore who got married and only needed to be tempted to going back to her former ways. She was never a slut even before she married David. I think their marriage is worth saving and is still salvageable based on choices.

Cannot wait for Part 3! Really hope the author doesn't go full NTR and does have some meaningful branches.
:love: (y)

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i really wish it had turned out that Chris was suffering from an over inflated ego when flashing his junk at Anna. would have been funny for her to laugh at how small he was compared to David. instead..meh..just have to have David be a quick shooter with a tiny peepee. as if he doesn't have enough problems with his crazy ex setting him up as a cheater..i actually feel bad for David. guy has the perfect life and all it takes to potentially destroy it is one loonie cunt of an ex gf targeting his wife, and then him cause the deluded bitch actually believes he will take her back after she is done destroying his marriage.
i want to see David and Anna run her off a bridge and stand there hugging over the dead bitch saying..Revenge is a best served cold..would be a fitting end to her.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Hmmm Interesting update.

hm i agree with almost all your other game waifu choices. and while i agree with what you said about the save the marriage path, i lost big time respect for Anna when she sent Chris those pics. should have been a choice there for her to not do it. that's my opinion anyway.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
i really wish it had turned out that Chris was suffering from an over inflated ego when flashing his junk at Anna. would have been funny for her to laugh at how small he was compared to David. instead..meh..just have to have David be a quick shooter with a tiny peepee. as if he doesn't have enough problems with his crazy ex setting him up as a cheater..i actually feel bad for David. guy has the perfect life and all it takes to potentially destroy it is one loonie cunt of an ex gf targeting his wife, and then him cause the deluded bitch actually believes he will take her back after she is done destroying his marriage.
i want to see David and Anna run her off a bridge and stand there hugging over the dead bitch saying..Revenge is a best served cold..would be a fitting end to her.
:love: Don't worry, you'll get your revenge

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
hm i agree with almost all your other game waifu choices. and while i agree with what you said about the save the marriage path, i lost big time respect for Anna when she sent Chris those pics. should have been a choice there for her to not do it. that's my opinion anyway.

:mad::(:confused:Because it was the creator's fault that he first promised that he would give a choice, then he withdrew from it(n)(n):mad::mad::(:(

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
i lost big time respect for Anna when she sent Chris those pics.
Yeah that was a huge fuck-up more than the flashback with Rob. There are problems in their marriage and Anna will have to answer for that when everything eventually comes out but I think (I guess to each their own) it's something they can get past. I don't feel it's as bad now seeing Anna's perspective because when you shut down Chris she pretty quickly realizes how gross he is and what a mistake it was so as long as she displays that type of contrition when David confronts her about it I think they'll be fine.

As much as I hated Chris at the start (and still do) it's been satisfying to see how Anna has started to see through him. Makes him now come across as pretty pathetic (compared to Jake where on either path he seems to be getting closer and closer)

Reactions: big_boy_undercover

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:mad::(:confused:Because it was the creator's fault that he first promised that he would give a choice, then he withdrew from it(n)(n):mad::mad::(:(
It's man, he faltered badly on that but it's worth remembering that he also warned about not having many choices in these parts. It's sad but at least we know that CH3 we will be completely in control of everything so what he already mentioned.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yeah that was a huge fuck-up more than the flashback with Rob. There are problems in their marriage and Anna will have to answer for that when everything eventually comes out but I think (I guess to each their own) it's something they can get past. I don't feel it's as bad now seeing Anna's perspective because when you shut down Chris she pretty quickly realizes how gross he is and what a mistake it was so as long as she displays that type of contrition when David confronts her about it I think they'll be fine.

As much as I hated Chris at the start (and still do) it's been satisfying to see how Anna has started to see through him. Makes him now come across as pretty pathetic (compared to Jake where on either path he seems to be getting closer and closer)
(y) :love: Welcome to the group who hate Chris.:ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
That's what fuels my desire to see him humiliated with multiple videos of her having sex in the office with her boss and several other guys but him. I want his ego to increase with each update just to see the disgust on his face at the end of it. Even because the hope of him being the first may be the last in the end to keep the rest that's left like in this update he didn't even appear lol

Reactions: Panos24

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's what fuels my desire to see him humiliated with multiple videos of her having sex in the office with her boss and several other guys but him. I want his ego to increase with each update just to see the disgust on his face at the end of it. Even because the hope of him being the first may be the last in the end to keep the rest that's left like in this update he didn't even appear lol
:ROFLMAO: that his neighbor (brother) was a stand-in for Chris(n)

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes