3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
The only reason I don't want to play the NTR path, is because I don't want to give a win to those who are plotting around trying to destroy the couple.
Also I hate chris with a passion.

Dev, I really hope, after the confrontation with his wife and the accusation of cheating (if you really don't cheat) that the MC is going to be more assertive and pissed of at those who try to break his family. So far he's been really beta and introvert.
I think it can be a good thing in the "pure" path

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
man I'm missing DKbacon why the fuck would you guys piss him off. he was literally the soul of this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Kjazz

lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
enjoyed the will she/won't she with jake and marvin. that was hot. felt too many things stacked up against David. felt bad for him. this wasn't just innocent fantasy - he's being framed and may lose a kid out of it. that's just fucked up. when it appeared he was flirting and fantasizing, it felt normal. somehow being framed just hit me the wrong way. hope he gets a chance to clear things up and out kendra.
True, at least they kept the window open (i hope) with the guy peaking outside the club

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
Damn, game leaked pretty quick, going to donate some cash to the dev for this masterpiece, it's not easy making these VNs and dealing with the anti ntr nerds.

Anyone else that's able to pitch in some support would be awesome, we have to fight all the anti ntr nerds and support the good devs and get this game to the finish line!
With no cash there is no game

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
ntr is life, when I get my full time career I'll be supporting for sure. One of the best NTR game out there so far even though it's only in the teasing setup stages. I believe this type of game has a higher payoff though later on down the road. It seems way more polished and engaging then any other slow burn type game I've played. I won't stick around for most of them but this one has me craving the next update every single time.
That's because Mr_Palmer is a consumate author of erotica.
Under another name he has penned many tales of erotica although many he gave away for other authors to publish.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes