3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
See that mine is serious advice, because he said he would leave his job to devote himself to games, and no one disputes the game itself, but allow me to criticize his own words, where he specifies the unfolding of the story based on the choices Now, I would like to understand how, when I choose whether to be loyal or unfair, I also obtain that David is accused and kicked out of his wife. but of these blunders, we are full, at the same time, an idota who cheats, leaves the 3 clues, but come on, it doesn't exist. David knows Anna does the laundry, so according to Anna, he's dumb enough to leave some panties right in his purse, or condoms in plain sight. but come on
This is a long thread, so I don’t blame you for not already knowing, but I’ve stated a number of times that Parts 1 and 2 are largely kinetic and that your choices will have an impact in Part 3.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i want to see Marvin continue to harrass her till she charges him with sexual harrassment and then it's gonna be Marvin, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.
having her feel sorry for him while he keeps hitting on her once again shows that a narcissistic bitch she can be. as long as he keeps stroking her ego, she will continue to cock tease the old bastard till she decide she has had enough.

• Haha
Reactions: Mark2000 and L0b0ts

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
Love all your comments! I don’t read everything, and I have the fools on ignore, but thank you to those who give constructive feedback. I don’t have time to mess with a discord page, so reading comments here helps me see reactions to updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’ll have more info out in the coming weeks about what to expect for Part 3.

I know the graphic artist for APM visits F95 on occasion… I want to give a huge shout out to him for the amazing work. He’s a pleasure to work with, and he’s doing an amazing job. I’m giving him a well-deserved break… But not for too long! Part 3 awaits.

Last edited:

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
Hmmm Interesting update.

On a path where David is open honest and loyal and where Anna sets good boundaries (boring good-twoshoes I know) she is disgusted by Marvin, disgusted by her boss, seems to be beyond over Chris, is still lukewarm about Jake, and I'm not sure about the neighbor there's no chemistry I doubt he replicates that situation from when she was pregnant.

So in a "save the marriage" path it seems like the only one who Anna might still sleep with for revenge w/e would be Jake. I think she will probably fool around with Jake regardless but how far she lets it go will be based on choices.
You’ve touched on something I’m trying to accomplish. Without giving anything specific that may spoil things, there’s a path where I purposely want people to make good choices for Anna as if she’s going to be faithful and boring… BUT still have the reader allow for Anna to be conquered down the road, albeit in a darker way (reluctance).

I’ll leave it at that… but just know, if you want Anna to be as pristine and faithful as possible, yet still spread her legs for another man eventually, that’s possible. Too many adult interactive novels are structured so that lewd scenes can only be accomplished by making “bad” choices, and that if someone makes “good” choices they prefer happy/innocent/faithful results. In APM, that’s not the case. By all means, make Anna as innocent as possible if you like seeing an innocent woman fall prey to devious men. That said, you won’t be *forced* into bad results after making good choices… you’ll just have that option.

Last edited:

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Damn, game leaked pretty quick, going to donate some cash to the dev for this masterpiece, it's not easy making these VNs and dealing with the anti ntr nerds.

Anyone else that's able to pitch in some support would be awesome, we have to fight all the anti ntr nerds and support the good devs and get this game to the finish line!

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Damn, game leaked pretty quick, going to donate some cash to the dev for this masterpiece, it's not easy making these VNs and dealing with the anti ntr nerds.

Anyone else that's able to pitch in some support would be awesome, we have to fight all the anti ntr nerds and support the good devs and get this game to the finish line!
ntr is life, when I get my full time career I'll be supporting for sure. One of the best NTR game out there so far even though it's only in the teasing setup stages. I believe this type of game has a higher payoff though later on down the road. It seems way more polished and engaging then any other slow burn type game I've played. I won't stick around for most of them but this one has me craving the next update every single time.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well I played again and I declined Marvin's invite it was nice and a nice update and it ended well for the end of Part 2 not for Anna and David of course :)
but the future of the two will be interesting mainly in how David will prove his innocence.

Reactions: MrLoverGJ

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021

This was really well done and I do like your approach to VN's. I know it's probably harder to write when you are able to make choices from either path but I don't like how many novels are "all or nothing". Either wife is faithful or a slut. She could be a great wife and still make a bad decision in a moment of weakness.

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
enjoyed the will she/won't she with jake and marvin. that was hot. felt too many things stacked up against David. felt bad for him. this wasn't just innocent fantasy - he's being framed and may lose a kid out of it. that's just fucked up. when it appeared he was flirting and fantasizing, it felt normal. somehow being framed just hit me the wrong way. hope he gets a chance to clear things up and out kendra.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't know about the rest but also feeling sorry for David even though he's not a good husband when it comes to giving his wife good sex but the fuck is losing the daughter in the end.:(
It's heartbreaking just imagining it but I don't think it's going to come to that because if Anna loses herself in pleasure, custody of her daughter will remain with her father since David will be able to do everything to prove his innocence in the faithful way, I just don't know if it will be the same in the way of both cheating :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes