3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Choices don't have an immediate effect and further down the path, choices are a factor in how the game goes. If Marvin didn't get all gropey with Anna and didn't have one drink he would have driven her home and then Anna would have said wait here, so he is waiting in the car and she goes in the house and keeps the door open and takes her clothes off near the door and would have given him a great show what happens after that is up to the author. Marvin may have had a stroke and she would have had to run to the car naked and given him mouth to mouth resuscitation.

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
I have to be honest with the creator, I say this because I am sincerely correct, if you have decided to run the games, but this is your pace, but worse, no personal offense, a game with a confusing and strange way of handling the options, playing the loyal and unfair versions, I repeatedly noticed the same mistakes, that is, changing choices, the result was always the same, then too much naivety in some characters, it's too self-centered, Anna who looks like the goddess of beauty, as she passes in front a man, there is only her, she knows that drinking causes him truth and breastfeeding problems, but she doesn't give a damn, she takes pictures, talks, flirts all the time, not to mention that she let herself be touched, and at the first supposition, by one like Chriss, etc. the super genius, falls like the most naive of girls, please don't be offended, but perhaps it would have been better if he had stayed to work. I say it with my heart.
It's a sex game though. If Anna was just going to stay loyal you'd have a pretty boring game or an even longer slow burn till she eventually cheats. I mean i quite like the slow burn but many don't and just want to see the sex bits.

Also game isn't being done by a Hollywood studio it's a guy doing it for his own pleasure and to make a little bit of money maybe

Reactions: L0b0ts

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Choices don't have an immediate effect and further down the path, choices are a factor in how the game goes. If Marvin didn't get all gropey with Anna and didn't have one drink he would have driven her home and then Anna would have said wait here, so he is waiting in the car and she goes in the house and keeps the door open and takes her clothes off near the door and would have given him a great show what happens after that is up to the author. Marvin may have had a stroke and she would have had to run to the car naked and given him mouth to mouth resuscitation.
Hahahahaha I confess it would be Hilarious even because grandpa mummy is so dumb that instead of staying sober or pretending he decided to fill his ass with beer lol I would even like to see something similar maybe in art with a sequence where Ana could have fun doing something like that and maybe some rolls like..
homer-simpson-mooning.gif
homer-simpson-homer-booty.gif
and maybe at the end of these arts she would get fucked in the ass by some random dudes and grandpa would be the audience.
:p Gantz1.gif :ROFLMAO:
we just need some arts creators to make this a reality now lol

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
big update bonus..no fake friend anywhere to be seen except for the text when he goes full simp mode trying to set David up as a cheater. as if Kendra and Alexia didn't already do a good enough job of that. and it seems that the perv has the evidence that shows Alexia being paid off by Kendra..devious stuff..

mindexcursion

Jun 1, 2023
First of all, I would like to thank Mr. Palmer. It takes a lot of will and energy to develop a story, and the pay is probably rather pitiful compared to the time. To some people who come here just to criticize, I recommend: a) to write a story themselves, b) to publish it and c) to deal with unqualified criticism. This can get on your nerves.

I myself am also worried about history and also share the criticism that there are too few choices. I'm afraid that Anna will go to bed with all the male protagonists from episode 3 onwards. That would not be worthy of Anna's good story and CV. Basically, the question arises for me, why do we need so many important actors? Wouldn't less be more?

Other well-starting stories (AWAM or Fate and Life) are also struggling with this problem. Three or four stories are told in a story. And then comes the frustration of the users. One wants more Jake, the other more Hank, a fourth more Chris, and quite a few more David. I'm very curious to see if Mr. Parker can and will solve this.

(English is not my mother tongue – complains about the translation program)

Reactions: garret64

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
big update bonus..no fake friend anywhere to be seen except for the text when he goes full simp mode trying to set David up as a cheater. as if Kendra and Alexia didn't already do a good enough job of that. and it seems that the perv has the evidence that shows Alexia being paid off by Kendra..devious stuff..
About that particular part...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
if i were writing the endings, i would have 1 where obviously Anna goes off and fucks around to get revenge on her cheating husband, then discovers to her shame that he was framed by Kenda and Alexia and Chris. David divorces her and takes Sophie away from her and gets alimony from her since she makes more money than him..probably.
i would have 1 where David gets hold of Chris' phone after going to stay with him after Anna kicks him out. Chris is all..oo..now Anna is mine. yet not. then after going through Chris' phone sees all the chat history and kills Chris and uses this to get a divorce from Anna and take Sophie away..etc..
and finally my initial path was to save the marriage by any means. however, seeing what a narcissistic disloyal cunt Anna is, i am not sure i want to subject David to her as a wife. he deserves better.
and she deserves her descent into whoredom like Anne from TACOS.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
if i were writing the endings, i would have 1 where obviously Anna goes off and fucks around to get revenge on her cheating husband, then discovers to her shame that he was framed by Kenda and Alexia and Chris. David divorces her and takes Sophie away from her and gets alimony from her since she makes more money than him..probably.
i would have 1 where David gets hold of Chris' phone after going to stay with him after Anna kicks him out. Chris is all..oo..now Anna is mine. yet not. then after going through Chris' phone sees all the chat history and kills Chris and uses this to get a divorce from Anna and take Sophie away..etc..
and finally my initial path was to save the marriage by any means. however, seeing what a narcissistic disloyal cunt Anna is, i am not sure i want to subject David to her as a wife. he deserves better.
(y) Consider that it was Kendra who brainwashed her.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I liked it would have made more sense she would pay alimony while David would enjoy his life with Sophie quietly and enjoy their lives as best as possible forgetting about Anna completely without forgetting grandma milf she would somehow help David to forget his worthless daughter and become the woman that David it needs.

As for the fake friend bastard, I wish the worst possible I don't think David would even need to get his hands dirty this bastard's own ex-girlfriends would gladly do it if possible from the beginning i had a very big desire to save this marriage but after this update and seeing how Anna liked the neighbor i'm not so sure but lol i'll only do it maybe because of sophie because if she didn't exist in this game i'd play the route soon of corruption at once. Anyway, it's been nice to see her showing the real Anna, it's enough hiding behind that good and innocent wife like she's already doing.. I just know that I'm waiting for the big tank to have its big moment. her in a big sex addict bitch and her personal dog I think we'll even see breastmilk sales in the company direct from the source Anna dairy cow :p

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes