3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Speaking of which, that idiot's dick shrunk.
gif.gif

Last edited:

Adsnow

Feb 13, 2022
Except you are wrong. Mine is an original story, as was Temptation, written by RNebular.

HERE'S WHAT ACTUALLY OCCURED.
As often happens on Literotica an author will get asked to write a story based on an idea that the "fan" wants to see written. In this case it was fairly well fleshed out with a basic plot and character names for the main protagonists.
I was contacted, as was RNebular. Neither of us knew the other was writing a similar story.
That is why the premise is similar, as are the names of the some of the main protagonists.
So - no modification there.
After my story was released I was pressured into writing a sequel. I eventually did submit one but I did delete it when another author asked to do his own version.
Mr_Palmer then took it over to make a VN game out of the idea instead.

And this is where we are now.

And as has been stated many times in the past, there is NO similarity to my story and the game going forward.
Wait a min. When you say your story, are you really the author for the other literotica? Wow that's amazing

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Like another game, the pattern here is very clear, drag it till the last players's breath.

It will be a years long journey here..

So all of you manage your expectations... And don't complain.
It was my very first comment… people here have super high expectations… meaning they expect to see Anna performing in penetrative sex scenes with multiple partners (not her husband of course). They expect to see a gangbang or a dp or Idk what and afterwards they start cursing left and right and facepalming people who tell them the truth…

Good luck people :LOL: :lepew:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Ok one honest poll:
I dont have any doubt on story part...it is good.
But, based on length of the update and time taken say approx 3.5 months ...which tier do you guys prefer to buy if you are honest fan of the story?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
wait so update doesnt even have anything between David & Anna? If so that's disappointing - I'm all for slow burn stuff, but after 4-5 updates cmon....

That's why a good strategy for slow burn setups is to have some kind of "sidestory filler", like a random girl to watch David sex scenes with, or at least have hot David+Anna marital sex scenes before the slow burn produces extra-marital spiciness.
It was my very first comment… people here have super high expectations… meaning they expect to see Anna performing in penetrative sex scenes with multiple partners (not her husband of course). They expect to see a gangbang or a dp or Idk what and afterwards they start cursing left and right and facepalming people who tell them the truth…

Good luck people :LOL: :lepew:
Dude that's a total strawman though....it's not like there's only two possible options and nothing else; either Anna in gangbangs or Anna completely chaste.... there's nuance in gameplay. A skilled dev can work in story progression to still keep players engaged without a game feeling like it's dragging.

It's frustrating to see a fair amount of these retorts recently, whether it be here or someplace like WiaB, as if criticism of any story stagnancy is simply the detractor's inhability to appreciate a good buildup.

Milking slow progress is a very real thing in the avn-patreon culture.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Wait a min. When you say your story, are you really the author for the other literotica? Wow that's amazing
There are three versions actually. Obviously I took the wrong sequence (my bad).

It is Team equipe, rnebular and Mr Palmer… if I understand correctly the literotica story was the inspiration for the game but is not actually the game ;)

Reactions: Adsnow

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I should NOT have looked in the Walkthrough :D Seems this game will have the thing I really dislike in NTR games... you have to treat wifey badly and be insecure little jerk in order for her to have some fun. I hope I am wrong and wifey can still have fun if I want MC to be kind and supportive and is happy that he has such a sexy fun wife :)

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Milking slow progress is a very real thing in the avn-patreon culture.
[/QUOTE]
The only thing that I felt disappointing in this update is length of game. I dont mind tease ..but atleast give something to play like more teasing/corruption options for david and ana plus length ...I didn't checked but does this update had 200+ renders?? I didnt notice because everything happened in just 2 rooms and boom update over.

Reactions: HmmHmm1

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
That update was disappointing.
Long conversation on the phone...
One choice to send a sexy pic or not...
Get a dick pick...
Go to bed...

That's it... Nothing of value. Perfectly skippable update.
You’ve been warned buddy… sorry :cool:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What many have to understand is that Kendra is off her meds and there is no way to hold her back if only with a straitjacket or three of them. Behind that cute face there is an even cuter demon:sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3218357
K:unsure:endra doesn't fit the demon. :ROFLMAO:More like a reptilian. Here, :ROFLMAO:Anna accidentally, by saying good things about David and (y)fighting with Kendra, mentally :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek:damaged the optical camouflage.

a1_3_803-horz.jpg

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
I should NOT have looked in the Walkthrough :D Seems this game will have the thing I really dislike in NTR games... you have to treat wifey badly and be insecure little jerk in order for her to have some fun. I hope I am wrong and wifey can still have fun if I want MC to be kind and supportive and is happy that he has such a sexy fun wife :)
I only played the Boring, Shutting down all the manipulators, which is oddly cathartic for me at this moment heh

As far as I know you can be completely faithful in both paths and still have the options later one. I'm enjoying having Anna turn down and frustrate all the men trying to manipulate her. And even Husband being completely faithful she still has the options every time to allow the manipulation. It will just change some dialog about her attitude towards her husband I think.

Rockpaper345

Sep 14, 2022
People who don't support the creator with a single penny re complaining here the most.

If u want to find jack off games there re plenty of those out there.

If u don't like the game stop playing it. Always complaining abt the same thing even when the creator said it will be a slow game.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I wish other netorare taged games had a stat system like this game, only know of 3 other that have similar this. Makes life so much easier to find and stay on the NTR path....
Which I so far have the best possible stats for Anna for the NTR path with 14 naughty and 3 submissive. Thing is David's all 0 but starting to think having a high purity might help her cheat sooner?
Ref spoiler for end results for my NTR path so far with [v0.7a].
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes