3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
No, you must cast these impure thoughts from your mind! A Perfect Marriage is about boomers sending text messages to each other.

We allow one person to touch someone else's leg per update only because that's really good character development.

Hopefully the next update takes twice as long with half the play time because... reasons... and it will probably release in No Nut November.

/s lol no I didn't pay for the dick pic update.
Too late to expel these thoughts I'm already corrupted man:ROFLMAO:
Hahaha it's nothing new I think she can even send messages to animals..

It could be the caresses that tell you if one person is allowing it and the other agrees that's okay. "It's for game development" something normal in every game I've ever seen with corruption:KEK:

Maybe or maybe in F.. February:sneaky:

Neither.:whistle:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:eek::mad::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: For me, David is a bit too naive and trusting, he believes everything the idiot Chris tells him. (y):ROFLMAO:David should pretend I listen to him on everything. And when he's not around to do his thing, :)I text Anna how Sophia and Anna is doing.
I think he's very naive. Even Darren himself knows what his fake friend wants but David doesn't listen to his father.:HideThePain:
Hahahah David dug his own grave having an enemy like that around. It would be cool if it were possible but I don't know. David doesn't have enough brains it seems.

Jun 1, 2017
I don't want to argue here, because I don't know how the story will continue either, but I don't believe in such paths. For one thing, his supporters are not interested in such a thing, it's an NTR story and humiliation of the protagonists plays an important role/is an important part of it; secondly, the character of David with his background is not at all designed in such a way that he has a sufficient power base within the time period in which the story takes place or builds it up to be able to really take revenge.
Furthermore, there is no reason to take revenge on people who simply take the opportunity and have nothing to do with the intrigue. Chris is the exception but only because he is apparently David's best friend.
I'm pretty sure Mr. Palmer himself mentioned there is a path where Anna and David remain faithful to each other.

As for myself, I'll take the bittersweet ending with a side dish of revenge, thanks :giggle:

Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I still have my thoughts that Ana's pussy is plated with gold or precious jewels because so far there has been no nudity on her part. But the worst part is the torture of seeing Chris naked, I don't deserve this shit.
View attachment 3218804
Warned you… see the link below

Ok here I will support you on only one thing where people complain about no sex in update.

But can you open your mind a little bit and see what people complain about?? You can even see few of them paid for the game in this very thread and left paying not because of slow burn maybe because of short length update, more time taking update and maybe for other reason.

This is where I call it blind supporter.

You do have to see all criticism in this thread, I am sure "no sex in the game" will be the least one. Tell me, if people don't like the update even after paying the developer, how should they express themselves?? And whenever they criticize, few blind supporter comes to defend the developer out of the blue.

They are not criticizing supporters of the game, they are criticizing the game itself. It's on developer if he can milk money out of them or not in future updates if he listen to few genuine criticism...it's not on supporters to milk money from players by saying this on behalf of developer.
Before paying anything you should have paid attention to the developer’s words and especially for this update read this…

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-7a-mr-palmer.118449/post-12563976

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I think there will be one more update as per developer part B where there will be no scene the sunday part..maybe Feb...after that we will see how the story and Ana sex goes. Next update will be the last update as far as tease part is concerned. Not sure if he will extend tease part after that.

• Haha
Reactions: Panos24

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I think he's very naive. Even Darren himself knows what his fake friend wants but David doesn't listen to his father.:HideThePain:
Hahahah David dug his own grave having an enemy like that around. It would be cool if it were possible but I don't know. David doesn't have enough brains it seems.

Find me a cuckold MC who proves to be intelligent, one of the characteristics of cuckold MCs is their deficiency,

Reactions: Sadowdark

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Except you are wrong. Mine is an original story, as was Temptation, written by RNebular.

HERE'S WHAT ACTUALLY OCCURED.
As often happens on Literotica an author will get asked to write a story based on an idea that the "fan" wants to see written. In this case it was fairly well fleshed out with a basic plot and character names for the main protagonists.
I was contacted, as was RNebular. Neither of us knew the other was writing a similar story.
That is why the premise is similar, as are the names of the some of the main protagonists.
So - no modification there.
After my story was released I was pressured into writing a sequel. I eventually did submit one but I did delete it when another author asked to do his own version.
Mr_Palmer then took it over to make a VN game out of the idea instead.

And this is where we are now.

And as has been stated many times in the past, there is NO similarity to my story and the game going forward.
Loved your story by the way!!

Reactions: TeamEquipe

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I'm pretty sure Mr. Palmer himself mentioned there is a path where Anna and David remain faithful to each other.

As for myself, I'll take the bittersweet ending with a side dish of revenge, thanks :giggle:
Who wants Anna to stay faithful?! :)
But anyone hoping that David can somehow really take revenge or draw level will be sorely disappointed.

Reactions: fishbrain

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Who wants Anna to stay faithful?! :)
But anyone hoping that David can somehow really take revenge or draw level will be sorely disappointed.
I am not disappointed about David story too.

Developer didnt spend time on the story of David corrupted side...I played on David corrupted path...tried to hide everything from Ana ...full cheating David path...We can say that it's just his bad luck of David that he couldn't went all the way to sex with Alexia that turned out to be kendra's bitch. He tried his best to cheat though.

Ana's cheating would have made more sense if Developer would have showed david full corruption path same as ana.

Oct 1, 2023
I think there will be one more update as per developer part B where there will be no scene the sunday part..maybe Feb...after that we will see how the story and Ana sex goes. Next update will be the last update as far as tease part is concerned. Not sure if he will extend tease part after that.
DEV already said he is pushing for Jan-rls for v07b, so maybe in march we we'll have monday (depends on the artist and how much content , animation). Monday could be spicy, just sayin'!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PanchoPistolas33

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
DEV already said he is pushing for Jan-rls for v07b, so maybe in march we we'll have monday (depends on the artist and how much content , animation). Monday could be spicy, just sayin'!

And she's having lunch with Hank!! Oh baby! :)

Reactions: Potrokloq

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

I can already imagine her fulfilling her wish at her office desk.
2ab16ecb9da266e96b70e1e53346f893.gif 843b8d77a8a02903f76205aa4dc48c07.gif 6131d24334cc0bcad31d4b129e8a0c36.gif a0695155bfeeba74fb1e0c4947fe7224.gif

and other positions if she wants Jake-snake is the guy.:cool: While they're at it... I have a theory that there will be cameras filming everything for future blackmail maybe.

Michael174

Dec 11, 2017
I should NOT have looked in the Walkthrough :D Seems this game will have the thing I really dislike in NTR games... you have to treat wifey badly and be insecure little jerk in order for her to have some fun. I hope I am wrong and wifey can still have fun if I want MC to be kind and supportive and is happy that he has such a sexy fun wife :)
This is exactly what makes the best NTR. Exactly as you say. A good guy make Mc who isn’t wimpy or overly small.

Reactions: @alvin
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes