3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I can already imagine her fulfilling her wish at her office desk.
View attachment 3218968 View attachment 3218969 View attachment 3218970 View attachment 3218971

and other positions if she wants Jake-snake is the guy.:cool: While they're at it... I have a theory that there will be cameras filming everything for future blackmail maybe.
:unsure:There will probably be cameras, but only in the rooms where Anna will be staying, not in all of them. :unsure::eek:o_OIt was hard for me to imagine a camera in Piguin's office. And Marvin's old fish watches Anne and Pigwin. And then the old fish gives the movie to Kendra and she blackmails them with this Pigwin and Anne movie

May 27, 2020
Obviously I don't mind if Anna ends up cheating, but it will be tainted and much less satisfying if it's under the false premise that David cheated. I know the game creator wants people to feel emotions in their story, but god damn it's actually robbing my enjoyment of the game. the only two people she's talked to about this are people actively rooting for her relationship to fail.

I believe it cheapens and diminishes the scandalous nature of her (soon to be) affairs if she feels justified in doing it. If David is exonerated within the next two updates, I'll become a Patreon subscriber. Otherwise, fuck this. I actually fell out of love with APBLU because of how weak and pathetic they continued to make the MC, and didn't end up finishing it.

Not that anyone cares. Just my 2 cents

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
honestly I don't understand some of you, why shouldn't we say that it's a mockery update, 4 months for what, to see 4 preset dialogues, and only one choice, whether to send the photos to Chris or not, but come on, then why look for the happy ending, it's a game of corruption and cheating, so things have to go to the most suitable endings, and this also demonstrates bad writing of the story, confusion

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure:There will probably be cameras, but only in the rooms where Anna will be staying, not in all of them. :unsure::eek:o_OIt was hard for me to imagine a camera in Piguin's office. And Marvin's old fish watches Anne and Pigwin. And then the old fish gives the movie to Kendra and she blackmails them with this Pigwin and Anne movie
Kendra will definitely not miss this opportunity, much less Marvin.
But for me there will be at least one camera in Ana's office hidden even in the ceiling, a micro camera will work the table could be one of those places to film what Ana has underneath.:unsure:
a2_2_854.png View attachment a1_2_771.png.webp a2_2_859.png a2_3_874.png
It could also happen but remember that the penguin said he doesn't care about the position anymore but about the fun he wants to experience now. But anything is possible when you have a Kendra in the game.:ROFLMAO:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
If I remember correctly, there are supposed to be three endings,:unsure: I don't know if they will end like that.
My percentages work like this:
100% - I'm sure this will happen
50% - high probability of some changes
99% - I'm sure but there may be some slight change 30%- unlikely

1. 100% Anna and Dawid overcome the crisis by not cheating on each other and having more children. . The guilty go to prison for many years, or something worse happens to them.
2.50%=50% David Returns to Kendra. Or he returns to Anna, forgives her for all her betrayals for Sophia's sake. They face an uncertain future, they both go to therapy
3. 99%Anna is the whore of one of the sexual predators. David divorces Anna, Anna gets custody of her daughter, or David can visit his daughter. 30% David takes revenge on everyone who caused this. After revenge, he arranges life with someone else .

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
If I remember correctly, there are supposed to be three endings, I don't know if they will end like that.
1. 100% Anna and Dawid overcome the crisis by not cheating on each other and having more children. . The guilty go to prison for many years, or something worse happens to them.
2.50%=50% David Returns to Kendra. Or he returns to Anna, forgives her for all her betrayals for Sophia's sake. They face an uncertain future, they both go to therapy
3. 99%Anna is the whore of one of the sexual predators. David divorces Anna, Anna gets custody of her daughter, or David can visit his daughter. 30% David takes revenge on everyone who caused this. After revenge, he arranges life with someone else 30%
Man I adore you, you described the three endings that I would love to see. Like it would be a serious mistake if at least there wasn't an ending with David taking revenge on everyone including his cheating wife and thus taking custody of his daughter. He may be naive but when you take everything from a man he has nothing left to lose.

Mine's" first move to overcome the couple's crisis. followed by taking revenge on everyone! And the last Anna, whore from the office, etc. :KEK:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes