3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
If I remember correctly, there are supposed to be three endings, I don't know if they will end like that.
1. 100% Anna and Dawid overcome the crisis by not cheating on each other and having more children. . The guilty go to prison for many years, or something worse happens to them.
2.50%=50% David Returns to Kendra. Or he returns to Anna, forgives her for all her betrayals for Sophia's sake. They face an uncertain future, they both go to therapy
3. 99%Anna is the whore of one of the sexual predators. David divorces Anna, Anna gets custody of her daughter, or David can visit his daughter. 30% David takes revenge on everyone who caused this. After revenge, he arranges life with someone else .
My favourite will be the 3rd ending :)

Reactions: DNCH2019

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
If I remember correctly, there are supposed to be three endings, I don't know if they will end like that.
1. 100% Anna and Dawid overcome the crisis by not cheating on each other and having more children. . The guilty go to prison for many years, or something worse happens to them.
2.50%=50% David Returns to Kendra. Or he returns to Anna, forgives her for all her betrayals for Sophia's sake. They face an uncertain future, they both go to therapy
3. 99%Anna is the whore of one of the sexual predators. David divorces Anna, Anna gets custody of her daughter, or David can visit his daughter. 30% David takes revenge on everyone who caused this. After revenge, he arranges life with someone else .
I am just mesmerized by how you think percentages work...

But given the context, ending 3 should be the largest portion of the game with different paths for each of the antagonists.

Jun 17, 2021
The possibility of an ending where Anna and David reconcile their marriage/relationship while Anna can't take out of her mind the pleassure the big dick of "Your favorite character" gave her concludes in Anna having an affair with him while being with David, make my balls tingle ngl.
Probabilities of that happening = idk 10 % ¿?
My faith = 103.75%
My balls = blue as a smurf

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
All that wait and this is what we get sigh I was hoping to at least see some bare skin action after all this time. Should I come back next year or something?

Reactions: Panos24

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
I've yet to play Jessica because of my experience with AWAM over two years ago. Won't touch either until they are finished...so never. Looks like same to be done here. Stopped playing a few games because of that come to think of it. TACOS and DMD come to mind but at least they had content.
It doesn't look like AWAM will ever finish.

Reactions: BUKUBAKA

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Wait a second - this is version 0.7 and still nothing?!

So when Part 3 is going to start and how long is it going to be (is it going to be only a few updates or much longer)?
It takes longer because A Perfect Marriage is a top shelf game and has two protagonists in the game like My Red String. This means double the work so double the time. So people coming on here to complain about is pointless.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
It takes longer because A Perfect Marriage is a top shelf game and has two protagonists in the game like My Red String. This means double the work so double the time. So people coming on here to complain about is pointless.
No coming here to complain is exactly why this site is here. "Top shelf"? What's that mean, I've seen better renders with animation on different games with the characters fucking. Does that make them "low shelf". It's been a year and people have been watching and waiting for the latest updates only to find that it's just the same as last update, more or less just stretching the dialogue. It's more setting stuff up for future updates, people are just ready for the payoff for all the waiting. We've seen it before ,just after all the waiting and just when things are looking good the developer will abandon it. Watching my wife, project hotwife, are some examples.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes