3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Are you so sure? That is, from 1 update you traced the whole line to the end of the game?

Who tells you that maybe in the next chapters, she can take steps backwards?

tell me instead what shows you that it is as I wrote, the facts and the logic to date are this, I cannot predict the future, but if the path traced is this, I don't think I will be proven wrong, I could only have been wrong about an ending that will be the vanilla one, but sure, the path will not be healthy, but with Anna falling into sex. the rest is written, trust me, these games are now standard, I'm not saying this out of contempt, but I'm saying it out of disappointment, nothing that changes, and what's more, they take a long time, but I'm always happy if I were proven wrong, but so far, ........

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
So how did you guys find your 10 mins gameplay with no interesting event happening ? Did you guys enjoy the milking that's been happening the last 3-4 months or more ? Talking to patreons btw. They must have become addicted to it by now ^_^
So let me guess this will have progression like awam and John, with all the milking,if that's the case won't even waste my time

Reactions: shmeetlord

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

As you probably figured, the third person with Anna and Kendra at the pool is none other than Marvin. Surely, the perverted old man is up to no good...
Before you ask, yes this is Part B of the current update, and I hope to release it in January. It will conclude the weekend.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Game should be renamed as "the sexless marriage"
Not even the main female character was shown naked so far.
At this pace she will cheat on her husband in 2032.

Reactions: byjus77

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

As you probably figured, the third person with Anna and Kendra at the pool is none other than Marvin. Surely, the perverted old man is up to no good...
Before you ask, yes this is Part B of the current update, and I hope to release it in January. It will conclude the weekend.​

IMG_2780.jpeg
marvin “the molester” is gonna cream his jeans :ROFLMAO:
IMG_1311.gif IMG_0821.jpeg

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:There was probably a survey for the game's supporters? Should the entire update be released and do we have to wait a long time for it? Should the update be split and published but quickly? But I don't remember what the result was:ROFLMAO:
For this thing..it need professional artist and developer...Right now I think most of the developers work as a hobby or they say they will work on it whenever they get time.

To me yes entire update should be released once it gets over but there are always some reason like holidays, sickness, artist change and various other issues that developer might face during his project.

For me, this update was really short no matter the story is good , lack of tease....but main point that i find is it was really really short update for 3.5 months wait.

Money is only worth for fans once the developer build trust with his fans. I was not hoping for sex in this update because he announced it earlier, i was just hoping for better tease scenes than this and the whole story of Ana and her interaction with all side characters in her path to know how the story progress with each and everyone in this update...office guys, neighbour, chris etc. whoever she can interact with on weekends. This update was more of just one evening and that too only with chris.

I think for this, he has to check his team efficiency how many renders he can develop per quarter. like if in 3/4 months he can manage to give an update of 300-400 renders, it's good enough... he can check his own operating efficiency and can announce that he will provide xxxx amount of renders per 3/4 months. Then fans can decide depending on their interest on the story whether to buy membership or not. And what to expect like full update or timely update. 10-15 days here and there i dont mind.

gammer0999

Jun 20, 2018
I like the story line of the game but common such a long wait for such a short update. at this point it will take 4 years to finally get to the point she cheats. with how short the update was they could put out releases every month.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GAME AND THAT YOU STILL TRY TO KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE and that you try to listen to feedback for content and models - even i think the fmc is pretty i still personally think she could be curvier/thicker but as many others here, REALLY HAPPY YOU DON'T FORGET THIS GAME AND ITS COMMUNITY AND FANS! (y)

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS CONTENT!:coffee:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes