3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Friends, we all want the development to be faster, but please do not forget that another game is being developed in parallel and the developer is also spending his time on it.
while i agree that theres no use whining here about the frequency and quantity of the updates, I do not agree with this "developing multiple games" logic or reason. If a dev is making 10 games at the same time, does this mean we should accept waiting for years for one update? No, in that case it would only mean the dev is not capable of making multiple games if they cannot deliver proper updates effectively.

I'm curious about the other game hes working on. Can you give me a link or the name of that game?

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I dont know what all games developer artists are working on...because i think dr palmer had outsourced renders to someone else and if he's working on some other game then its going to be alot of wait with small updates.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

As you probably figured, the third person with Anna and Kendra at the pool is none other than Marvin. Surely, the perverted old man is up to no good...
Before you ask, yes this is Part B of the current update, and I hope to release it in January. It will conclude the weekend.​

As predicted, the mummy attacks again, I just wanted him to move out of the way a little so I could enjoy the view from the bottom.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Chris is the top contender in the race for Anna he has the home ground advantage. Then it's Marvin in clear second place, because Anna knows he is keen, and nobody would suspect them of having an affair, third place it's the big boss Hank the tank, he is too busy thinking how great it is for Anna to be working for him instead of actually doing anything about it and last is Jake because he missed his boat it should have happened already.
Anna like being corrupted by Kendra she welcomes it, it's going to get juicy, real juicy.

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
A Happy New Year to my fellow Anna lovers. It seems the update has very mixed reactions which I guess was to be expected. You cannot please everybody all the time someone always ends up disappointed. I cannot decide whether to play part 1 or wait for the second part so I can play the whole weekend. I seen the preview photo Marvin is in the Sunday part can't wait to see what the old pervert is up to. Saturday seems to be mainly Chris, Anna will certainly be rejecting that loser at every opportunity. Well I'm away to get drunk now hope you all have a nice time. Hopefully in 2024 Anna will unleash all her repressed sexual urges, well it's what we all want to see.

psl_cricket

Oct 1, 2021
Man really disappointed with this update. I get the DEV said we won't get to see any action any time soon but honestly it took him this long for this crappy update (more than 3 months). I love that this update was only about Chris and Anna (Chris is a Champ) but honestly this updated didn't seem like an update to come after 3 months. Anyways, looking forward to the next update. LETS GO CHRIS!!! GET THAT PUSSY :devilish:

DrewDry

Jun 30, 2023
You're straight lying if you think Jessica Oneil has no sex content... like what game did you play?
As of yet, I don't believe there has been any real penetration. For games like these, rubbing, fingering, or having sex with the husband shouldn't be considered as real sex. Good game though.

Reactions: Adolfo and L0b0ts

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I love the update, it may have been short but it’s good, I love that the DEV is taking his time to have Anna slowly cheat and fool around with other guys like Chris and etc. It’s better like this than having it rushed. I do hope the next update is a little longer

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Honestly at this point if this marriage doesn't break up by how dumb this couple is, I would call this the “perfect marriage” ROFLMAO!

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I've a strong gut feeling,

Anna is finally going to be topless in this Sunday update,

I'm 87% sure.
This is not that type of game, this is erotic art, as in the movies on tv where the bedsheets always cover the nipples.
its more about the dynamic and the interchangeable relationships of a vulnerable women and a marriage in crisis.

• Angry
Reactions: Adolfo and L0b0ts

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's easier for Anna to let Marvin touch her in certain places on her body. Than to go topless note: they are not alone there. And even if they went out of sight of Kendra it wouldn't make sense she showed him her breasts so early, we haven't even seen her naked yet, not even when she masturbated.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
She does have some sexy feet!

It's easier for Anna to let Marvin touch her in certain places on her body. Than to go topless note: they are not alone there. And even if they went out of sight of Kendra it wouldn't make sense she showed him her breasts so early, we haven't even seen her naked yet, not even when she masturbated.
He could just show her changing in the locker room or whatever they have at the pool, still wouldn't expect it but her appearing topless doesn't necessarily mean Marv got a show. I could see it with some inner monologue from Kendra about how fat and unattractive she is, we already know that bitch done lost her marbles.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes