3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

muteli1234

Aug 2, 2023
Guys I cannot open the game, any suggestions? I've downloaded for PC... when I click on the game it does not work :( please help

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:There was probably a survey for the game's supporters? Should the entire update be released and do we have to wait a long time for it? Should the update be split and published but quickly? But I don't remember what the result was:ROFLMAO:

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
So how did you guys find your 10 mins gameplay with no interesting event happening ? Did you guys enjoy the milking that's been happening the last 3-4 months or more ? Talking to patreons btw. They must have become addicted to it by now ^_^

Verringern

Sep 21, 2023
Poem of Despair

She called Chris to come to her
I say stop, don't touch them
You spoiled the fun with a joke
Take a break, don't make fun of us

What I want from you is a good NTR
Yours is not NTR but ordeal
Show us sex before the years pass

I thought you were a good writer
I thought NTR knew how to write
I've been playing VN for years

You tried to tell us about real life with VN
You wobbled while trying to make it too realistic.
Now show us the sex

You've always made us dream
You made Anna the whore a hero.
Somehow you made me a little happy in between.

Dogie.

Dec 5, 2020
Poem of Despair

She called Chris to come to her
I say stop, don't touch them
You spoiled the fun with a joke

What I want from you is a good NTR
Yours is not NTR but ordeal
Show us sex before the years pass

I thought you were a good writer
I thought NTR knew how to write
I've been playing VN for years

You tried to tell us about real life with VN
You wobbled while trying to make it too realistic.
Now show us the sex

You've always made us dream
You made Anna the whore a hero.
Somehow you made me a little happy in between.
nice lyrics man

• Red Heart
Reactions: Verringern

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I warned you a few days ago, before the update came out here on the forum, that you would be disappointed, but many laughed at me, now it seems that the results prove me right, 4 fucking months for 10 minutes, to make Anna a slut, for the next one chapters, once again, an easy game to understand, all it takes is an ordinary woman and a few deceptive photos, and we find ourselves a treacherous MC, not true, but above all a wife, presented as a high-profile lawyer, falling for it with all the shoes, be convinced by someone he hated, Kendra, and by his best friend, If I were in David's place and I found out that Crish did all this, I would kill him, that his marriage failed, a story that gave so many beautiful sensations at the first approach, to today however, between the release times, but above all the decadence of the story, distorted, only to end up like many other games, the usual cauldron, weak and under-endowed MC, slutty wife, and antagonists with big dicks, Mr. Palmer has used nice words, but on balance, he has adapted to the mass of Devs who treat NTRs in a similar way, or rather, even worse, at least other Devs don't take that long, and are honest in specifying the genre of the game. Disappointing

Jortomg

Feb 17, 2021
I warned you a few days ago, before the update came out here on the forum, that you would be disappointed, but many laughed at me, now it seems that the results prove me right, 4 fucking months for 10 minutes, to make Anna a slut, for the next one chapters, once again, an easy game to understand, all it takes is an ordinary woman and a few deceptive photos, and we find ourselves a treacherous MC, not true, but above all a wife, presented as a high-profile lawyer, falling for it with all the shoes, be convinced by someone he hated, Kendra, and by his best friend, If I were in David's place and I found out that Crish did all this, I would kill him, that his marriage failed, a story that gave so many beautiful sensations at the first approach, to today however, between the release times, but above all the decadence of the story, distorted, only to end up like many other games, the usual cauldron, weak and under-endowed MC, slutty wife, and antagonists with big dicks, Mr. Palmer has used nice words, but on balance, he has adapted to the mass of Devs who treat NTRs in a similar way, or rather, even worse, at least other Devs don't take that long, and are honest in specifying the genre of the game. Disappointing
Are you so sure? That is, from 1 update you traced the whole line to the end of the game?

Who tells you that maybe in the next chapters, she can take steps backwards?

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes