3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wow Marvin was able to catch a tiny snipped of her panty.
When I'm going to a nearby public swimming pool I'm able to see much more female skin.
Besides when I enter a mixed sauna I'm able to see everything.
Sorry folks, but I'm not impressed.
At this rate we will see Anna fully naked in 2034 and her first adultery will happen in 2044.
In this game Anna at a sauna would be the only one in a robe or towel :ROFLMAO:cause dev refuses like a stubborn mule to show her naked

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Didn't Jake fuck his old boss's wife and the daughter?
The Marvinator's even worse lol.
View attachment 3269324
I love how perverted & hungry all these guys are for Anna.

Chris is willing to screw over & lose his best friend plus split up their marriage, just to have a piece of that sweet Anna pie.
Hank said he no longer cares about jail or getting sued for sexual harrasment, as he's too old and wants to get whatever he can no matter the consequences.
Marvin is openly a perv and sex offender. Tells Anna exactly what he wants. With a few behind the scenes moves with Kendra, plus sharing pics of Anna with other staff members.
Mr Weinsteinstromber I mean Mr Stenstromber has been grooming Anna since she was a teenager, to allow him to kiss her on the lips, hold her tight and grope her ass. Making her think he should be able to take liberties with her if he takes care of her.
Jake has been in sexual harrassment trouble at his previous work and seems willing to put it all on the line with Kendra's help & money to get her in bed.
Leonard (The Wig Master) has stolen her panties and walked in on purpose, while Anna was on the toilet. Another one who doesn't care about losing his friend to get some of his wife.
Robinson is a wife tamer and even after being thrown out for feeling Anna up in her home. Still tries to put moves on her while she's holding her baby lol.
Kendra who is manipulating everything even more to make sure Anna loses her husband and becomes a slut.

Anna's doomed! She's surrounded by perverted monsters who sound like they would gladly sacrifice their entire life just to get one thrust inside that young MILF pussy. Kendras not even needed hahaha! It just puts the nail in the coffin for poor Anna.
risitas-forocoches-uvasm.gif
Man, I loved the nicknames, this Mr Weinsteinstromber even reminds me of a friend who always says the same thing (almost) in another game.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Monstalova

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
In this game Anna at a sauna would be the only one in a robe or towel :ROFLMAO:cause dev refuses like a stubborn mule to show her naked
I'm gona say we'll get a little bit of action in the next update. Maybe some dry humping, possibly a quick or accidental handjob for My Main Man Marvin. The two year anniversary for A Perfect Marriage will bring the first brief nudity from Anna is my guess. So around May/June this year. Late in 2024, when she has an opportunity and the mindset to really cheat - we'll see it all.
Mr_Palmer said it's coming soon. So maybe 2 years done, 2 years left for updates? I dont mind if there isn't any nudity yet, as I'm more interested in Anna being a complete tease add in some dirty talk & wearing skimpier clothes out. She can allow the old men and others to get away with some groping, kisses, lifting her skirt, etc. Much sexier in my view, whether that includes a bit of nudity or not. Once she goes nude you lose some of that appeal and allure. To me this game proved you don't need nudity or hardcore sex to get off lol.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Anna is basically an Arab, nothing naked, only her husband can see her. I even find it funny that she could be of Arab origin Maybe this is Dev's big secret:unsure::LOL:
Even the real Arab girl games are already naked and screwing :ROFLMAO: like “life in Middle East” “Esra in Istanbul” “4years in Tehran” and “prison guard”

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
this new one just dropped called restaurant, the mom kind of looks like Anna and shes already been naked and had dream sex which is something dev could definately do in this game. he could give choices of 4 different guys for you to choose and it would only have to be a few renders of each one, she could even fantasize about each one while davids doing her. heres some pics from that game (not bad for first update)
screenshot0004.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0005.png

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
this new one just dropped called restaurant, the mom kind of looks like Anna and shes already been naked and had dream sex which is something dev could definately do in this game. he could give choices of 4 different guys for you to choose and it would only have to be a few renders of each one, she could even fantasize about each one while davids doing her. heres some pics from that game (not bad for first update)
View attachment 3269908 View attachment 3269909 View attachment 3269911 View attachment 3269912
Someone said its not good to discuss another game here. Just a warning.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Ass Fan

I've now made nicknames for all the predators in the game lol.

Chris (The Big Bad Wolf - No better friend than a wolf in sheeps clothing)

Hank (The Squeezer - Worlds #1 Lactation Expert)

Marvin (The Marvinator - He terminates pussy, past, present & future)
(Also affectionately known as My Main Man Marvin)

Jake (Mr Nice Guy - He's there whenever a lady is in need)

Robinson (The Wife Tamer - There's no cougar he can't tame)

Mr Stenstromber (Mr Weinsteinstromber - Free rides to a better life & money)

Leonard (The Wig Master - If there's a wig, he'll wear it)

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Ass Fan

There pretty good but Jake “the snake” fits better than Mr nice guy and if Hank “the tank” wants to be the #1 lactation expert, then we better see him do this :ROFLMAO:
IMG_0399.gif

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Ass Fan

And my nicknames(y):ROFLMAO:

David - handicapped batman

Anna - Catwoman

Chris - hyena , blindworm,
two face

Hank - penguin

Marvin - old fish

Jake - sneak, kasanowa ,
black mask

Robinson - fake doctor cobra, cougar hunter

Mr Stenstromber - clever sly old white fox

Leonard - panties man