3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
I see that we have moved on to nicknames now which is fine we need to keep the thread going. I was going to say that Marvinator was my favorite but Mr. Weinsteinstromber has to be the winner. It is very clever and might just turn out to be appropriate we shall see. One for Chris would be bawbag. Just in case anyone is unfamiliar with Scottish slang bawbag= ballbag= scrotum. I hope that clears things up.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Ass Fan
DIRTY Filthy RAT
Sadowdark

Jake the snake and hank the tank are too easy. I wasn't into the rhyming of the names, even though I know that's what people were calling them ages ago. Hank is gonna get some of that milk! Its been setup from the start of chapter 2. Also in the planned tags for lactation. Im sure Anna will start leaking milk at work...
Leaking 1.gif Leaking 2.gif

Hank will be frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog.
Frothing.gif

Then we'll see The Squeezer show why he's the expert. (For squeezing both titties and ass)

sonne1999
Shows how well the story and characters are told that even with the short amount of time we've got from them. Can still know their personalities and have that much backstory, to make all these silly names and speculate their future plots for Anna lol.

Last edited:

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
nicknames eh..let's see..
Jake- Jake The Snake. yeah i know it's not real original but it suits him.
Kendra-Loonie Cunt
Hank-Fat Bastard
Marvin-Pathetic Simp
Rob-Sneaky Perverted Bastard
Leonard-Panty Sniffer

yeah i know..needs work.
I noticed how you conveniently left out Chris lol
& forgot to end post with #DEATHTOCHRIS
How dare you call Marvin a Simp!
That man is a God, any woman over the age of 90 would be lucky to have him haha.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
:ROFLMAO: Old fish Marvin is a convicted sex offender and it's a miracle he didn't go to jail.:eek: Because he cooperated with the judiciary. (y)One inappropriate behavior towards Anna and he goes to prison for many years.:love:
So funny, Marvin knows that the next time hes caught for sexual harrasment he's going to prison for life. He doesn't care though... He wants Anna that bad!!! Just like the rest of them do. Haha

HeyUgurr

Mar 31, 2018
In the later part of the game, if the plans conceived by Kendra or Chris fail and somehow their paths intersect, it could be interesting if Kendra tries to win over David while Chris attempts to win over Anna. :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes