3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Hello everyone,
There's been some exciting developments in this project. I've probably mentioned this before, but I use an artist to do the renders. The artist I've been using so far is making a career change. While it's great for him, it's unfortunate for me to lose him. However, I have a new artist and he's doing a great job so far.
This has caused a delay in the development process as you'd expect, but we're still moving forward and I'll have v0.5 ready sometime early October.
The new artist is using the same characters, clothes, props, etc, but you'll notice the images look different. Ultimately, I'd like the end product of this VN to use the same art from beginning to end; therefore, the current artist is going to go back and rework the previous scenes while doing the new scenes. You'll notice the new art in v0.5 for a few scenes if you go back and start from the beginning. You'll continue to see the new renders replace the old as we continue forward.
One big change is that the Hank character has been replaced! This is something I've wanted to do for a long time, as I've never liked the character used for Hank. Some of you have probably seen him in other stories. This is my fault for selecting him from the beginning, but I'm finally fixing it.
The attached images are from the new artist. You'll see the new Hank character.
And you'll notice Anna is still the same babe as always!
Anyways, just wanted to give you an update. I'll get back to working on this project now... I've already started developing Part 2 to follow Anna's POV. I feel bad for Anna... she's so hot and horny right now and doesn't know what to do with herself. What will you influence her to do?? :)
Thank you all
View attachment 2059190
View attachment 2059191
View attachment 2059194
Wow I have to say that I liked the new look of Anna's boss better and not to mention that our dear Anna is much prettier in her office it looks like something caught your attention on the paper she is holding what will it be??

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Hello everyone,
There's been some exciting developments in this project. I've probably mentioned this before, but I use an artist to do the renders. The artist I've been using so far is making a career change. While it's great for him, it's unfortunate for me to lose him. However, I have a new artist and he's doing a great job so far.
This has caused a delay in the development process as you'd expect, but we're still moving forward and I'll have v0.5 ready sometime early October.
The new artist is using the same characters, clothes, props, etc, but you'll notice the images look different. Ultimately, I'd like the end product of this VN to use the same art from beginning to end; therefore, the current artist is going to go back and rework the previous scenes while doing the new scenes. You'll notice the new art in v0.5 for a few scenes if you go back and start from the beginning. You'll continue to see the new renders replace the old as we continue forward.
One big change is that the Hank character has been replaced! This is something I've wanted to do for a long time, as I've never liked the character used for Hank. Some of you have probably seen him in other stories. This is my fault for selecting him from the beginning, but I'm finally fixing it.
The attached images are from the new artist. You'll see the new Hank character.
And you'll notice Anna is still the same babe as always!
Anyways, just wanted to give you an update. I'll get back to working on this project now... I've already started developing Part 2 to follow Anna's POV. I feel bad for Anna... she's so hot and horny right now and doesn't know what to do with herself. What will you influence her to do?? :)
Thank you all
View attachment 2059190
View attachment 2059191
View attachment 2059194
I like the changes. Especially since the boss no longer looks like he couldn't possibly have an erection without dropping dead from a coronary. That generic NTR boss needs to be retired.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Wow I have to say that I liked the new look of Anna's boss better and not to mention that our dear Anna is much prettier in her office it looks like something caught your attention on the paper she is holding what will it be??
Anna is holding a document, maybe something is not correct and is checking it?

Reactions: SamYaya and Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anna is holding a document, maybe something is not correct and is checking it?
Yes, maybe it's just a document. by the way, is there any future animations foreseen since it doesn't have in the tags i'm not picky but i like animated sex scenes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes, maybe it's just a document. by the way, is there any future animations foreseen since it doesn't have in the tags i'm not picky but i like animated sex scenes
Hard to say. Somehow I can't get used to these new renderings, they look very childish plastic and sparkle. The old ones that I liked more looked naturally realistic and kimatic.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamYaya and Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's hard to say. Somehow I can't get used to these new renderings, they look plastic and a bit childish. The old ones I liked more looked naturally relistic.
True friend I liked Hank's change just because the old one makes me a little scared or it's just trauma anyway.. continuing I found Anna beautiful as always but something about her face bothers me it's not the same after I zoomed in in the picture it was very clear i hadn't paid attention i hope the version of her before comes back because as you said it looks like a plastic doll. For me Anna didn't need any change she was already perfect but as Dev had some problems he had to change :(

Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO: The Evil Penguin discovered the location of the Batcave
:KEK: The penguin attacks again this time the target and the sexy ass of "Anna" Batman still remains restless as if nothing has happened.. soon the catwoman will be kidnapped by the penguin as he discovered their Batcave but don't worry about us we will see in the next episodes :devilish::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
True friend I liked Hank's change just because the old one makes me a little scared or it's just trauma anyway.. continuing I found Anna beautiful as always but something about her face bothers me it's not the same after I zoomed in in the picture it was very clear i hadn't paid attention i hope the version of her before comes back because as you said it looks like a plastic doll. For me Anna didn't need any change she was already perfect but as Dev had some problems he had to change :(
All in all, dev could have looked for a guy to make these similar renders for him, but it probably delayed the game's release. It was the appearance of old Henk that was supposed to terrify you, and you were to feel uncomfortable in his presence. This one is a little more fun.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
All in all, dev could have looked for a guy to make these similar renders for him, but it probably delayed the game's release. It was the appearance of old Henk that was supposed to terrify you, and you were to feel uncomfortable in his presence. This one is a little more fun.
That was definitely what bothered me a lot. but this new appearance of our penguin cheered me up a lot I'm sure it will be more fun for everyone also I don't even care about him going after Anna lol I think I'll even change I'll follow the route of the two first then David's route is Anna

• Thinking Face

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:KEK: The penguin attacks again this time the target and the sexy ass of "Anna" Batman still remains restless as if nothing has happened.. soon the catwoman will be kidnapped by the penguin as he discovered their Batcave but don't worry about us we will see in the next episodes :devilish::ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: If Batman David is busy fighting evil in his own company, then Joker-Chris, Jack-the man with two faces, Alexa-poison ivy, Harley Quinn-Kendra Penguin-Henk They will steal his Catwoman Anne

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That was definitely what bothered me a lot. but this new appearance of our penguin cheered me up a lot I'm sure it will be more fun for everyone also I don't even care about him going after Anna lol I think I'll even change I'll follow the route of the two first then David's route is Anna
I'll try to save their marriage first, then I'll play another variant

Reactions: Ass Fan and SamYaya

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
All in all, dev could have looked for a guy to make these similar renders for him, but it probably delayed the game
Yes, Dev could have continued with similar renderings or hired some more helpers but unfortunately it didn't work or he didn't have time for that. for example in my opinion working on a game with a team should be much better but it depends because there is Dev who likes to work alone who knows this will change in the future. oh Mr Palmer is an excellent Dev I have faith in him and his work

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes