3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:unsure::unsure: They still know something that I wonder will there be a new dress code for Anna I've been thinking about it and I think "Hank Vulgo Penguin" is already planning it. :D

As more daring clothes much shorter skirts and there would be a single rule it is forbidden to wear bras or panties hehe :p:devilish:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure::unsure: They still know something that I wonder will there be a new dress code for Anna I've been thinking about it and I think "Hank Vulgo Penguin" is already planning it. :D

As more daring clothes much shorter skirts and there would be a single rule it is forbidden to wear bras or panties hehe :p:devilish:
Henka Penguin's dress code is already in place, as David Batman pointed out when he mentions it during an argument with Anna Catwoman.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Henka Penguin's dress code is already in place, as David Batman pointed out when he mentions it during an argument with Anna Catwoman.
:D It's good to know that I think I even forgot lol I hope it's a very short transparent dipo :devilish:
Man this penguin is not kidding, he's already planning everything from the beginning :cool:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:D It's good to know that I think I even forgot lol I hope it's a very short transparent dipo :devilish:
Man this penguin is not kidding, he's already planning everything from the beginning :cool:
Anna Catwoman wears a short skirt over the knee, high heels and a tight blouse. Only that has been the whole time since Anna Catwomen started pressing at Henka's quince company

Reactions: SamYaya and Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anna Catwoman wears a short skirt over the knee, high heels and a tight blouse. Only that has been the whole time since Anna Catwomen started pressing at Henka's quince company
Truth and for the last fight between David and Anna by her own words Anna will do anything to make the little penguin happy lol man I'm even really looking forward to seeing Anna's expectation soon I feel like Anna will be wearing a lot more clothes soon shorter than what we see now. :devilish:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
rather, Hank the penguin would convince her to do so
(y) She would gladly do it since from her words Hank is like a father to her lol but we already know that's not what the penguin wants to be. :sneaky::LOL:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y) She would gladly do it since from her words Hank is like a father to her lol but we already know that's not what the penguin wants to be. :sneaky::LOL:
Henk the penguin pretends to be a kind father in order to lull Catwoman Anne's vigilance and thus dismantle her defenses. Besides, not only he uses this tactic, Chris-Joker, Jack - two faces

• Red Heart

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Henk the penguin pretends to be a kind father in order to lull Catwoman Anne's vigilance and thus dismantle her defenses. Besides, not only he uses this tactic, Chris-Joker, Jack - two faces
:D Yes this penguin is a great strategist he is already breaking several of Anna+Cat woman's defenses one of them is her trust in him she also has the paternal love that Anna feels for the penguin as you already mentioned lol now Chris+Joker is not left behind either he is making great progress soon he will be getting sexier pictures of Anna in lingerie for example to satisfy his desires on her. :sneaky::p

Now, Jack + Two-Face, I'm going to wait a little longer to find out more about his past and his relationship with everyone and what he has in store for the future of Catwoman. :devilish:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Also hope if we're screwed :KEK:
I still have my doubts because this Batman of ours is vacillating a lot for the simple fact that he can't even avoid coming home smelling like women's cologne :FacePalm:
Because our Batman has a tough nut to crack. Poison Ivy Alexia uses a special scent made from her grown flowers and our Batmanan is hard to resist

keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
I think the all three villains would be close to breaking Anna at the same time, I mean, one on one they would had no chance but all of them working on breaking her walls at the same time...
I am starting to think at one point they might start working together, I think they all see Anna as something to break down and conquer, not planning on marrying her

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Adolfo and SamYaya

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think the all three villains would be close to breaking Anna at the same time, I mean, one on one they would had no chance but all of them working on breaking her walls at the same time...
I am starting to think at one point they might start working together, I think they all see Anna as something to break down and conquer, not planning on marrying her
The question is, how would Catwoman be shared? rather, everyone wants a cat for themselves. Rather, the villains can act together, but very briefly, until they know they are all hunting the same cat. Then they jump at each other's throats. The cat watches this from a safe distance and laughs as they fight each other.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Because our Batman has a tough nut to crack. Poison Ivy Alexia uses a special scent made from her grown flowers and our Batmanan is hard to resist
:KEK:(s) God can't take any more laughing this was very good but you're right Alexia is really irresistible there's no way our Batman can get out of this 100% after she releases her sweet aroma and her sweet nectar :p:p

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes