3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO: If Batman David is busy fighting evil in his own company, then Joker-Chris, Jack-the man with two faces, Alexa-poison ivy, Harley Quinn-Kendra Penguin-Henk They will steal his Catwoman Anne
:KEK: "Evil Squad in Action" LoL Coming Soon to Theaters

damn i can't stop laughing perfectly matched each character with their determined evil twins bro you were genius now :p(y)

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
The generic boss model change is definitely a plus, but I have to say the new art, while using the same models, seems unnatural, plastic or toy-like. Original renders seemed to have a little roughness to them which helped for better immersion. From these pics it looks more like a cartoon than movie if that makes sense. I don't want to hate before I have actually tried it, but I think it's important to raise some concerns so at the very least developer knows what customers feel. Peace!

P.S. If anyone could find exact same scene in current version of game (with old art) and compare to preview of new art side by side that would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The generic boss model change is definitely a plus, but I have to say the new art, while using the same models, seems unnatural, plastic or toy-like. Original renders seemed to have a little roughness to them which helped for better immersion. From these pics it looks more like a cartoon than movie if that makes sense. I don't want to hate before I have actually tried it, but I think it's important to raise some concerns so at the very least developer knows what customers feel. Peace!

P.S. If anyone could find exact same scene in current version of game (with old art) and compare to preview of new art side by side that would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
You say, and you have -Maybe the brightness of the colors would have to be decreased fdfdfdfd.jpg

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
You say, and you have
Thanks! Honestly this makes me feel more at ease because it seems it's mostly a lighting issue. If anyone could contact developer with this comparison and let him know that perhaps, before it's too much work done already, there should be some lighting settings adjusted that would be great! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: sickqt

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Thanks! Honestly this makes me feel more at ease because it seems it's mostly a lighting issue. If anyone could contact developer with this comparison and let him know that perhaps, before it's too much work done already, there should be some lighting settings adjusted that would great! (y)
Maybe should reduce the brightness of the colors so that they don't look plastic and childish and don't glow anyway. They're a bit like Mattel's Barbie dolls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan and SamYaya
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes