3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The question is, how would Catwoman be shared? rather, everyone wants a cat for themselves. Rather, the villains can act together, but very briefly, until they know they are all hunting the same cat. Then they jump at each other's throats. The cat watches this from a safe distance and laughs as they fight each other.
:unsure: I've wondered if it will be difficult to share Catwoman among all the villains involved.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
What did i miss, how did batman get into the mix?
:D It's about what it will be like to share the catwoman among all the villains and I'm pretty sure the penguin won't be that generous after all. But the penguin can very well participate in a group to steal Batman's catwoman and then betray everyone who helped him but I have a question where? Robin to help Batman Will he show up in the near future maybe in part 3 to save Batman and his marriage to Catwoman or will he be another villain to steal her I think Mc's father fits well in this position :unsure::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: SamYaya

SamYaya

Jul 5, 2022
I don't know what I missed here but the comments are pretty cool hehehe this one has become my typical favorite now lol I've seen many people talking about Batman Catwoman oh two faces Robin is the first time I have to say he was missing :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:D It's about what it will be like to share the catwoman among all the villains and I'm pretty sure the penguin won't be that generous after all. But the penguin can very well participate in a group to steal Batman's catwoman and then betray everyone who helped him but I have a question where? Robin to help Batman Will he show up in the near future maybe in part 3 to save Batman and his marriage to Catwoman or will he be another villain to steal her I think Mc's father fits well in this position :unsure::LOL:
:pWe are the Robin. Dad doesn't match Robin more like Alfred? How well did you listen to Joker-Chris and Jack talking - two faces in a bar talking about the same woman? And when Jack's two faces come out, Joker Chris says this mystery woman couldn't be prettier than Catwoman. The Joker-Chris explains that no one can be prettier than a kitten. Which may indicate competition.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamYaya and Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:sneaky: No, Batman has to continue... along with the whole penguin gang and the others, now I'm going to sleep :sleep::sleep:

Adepara

Apr 28, 2022
Good Morning Dev, Can i ask of you to add the bathroom scene of the MC wife and the friend please, I cant stand being on the dark. I love Sexual Harassment but now days you can only get the good one in NTR for some reason. IDK if the other guys agree, but I like to participate in all the scenes. Thanks so much for reading this. mr.palmer

Last edited:

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Good Morning Dev, Can i ask of you to add the bathroom scene of the MC wife and the friend please, I cant stand being on the dark. I love Sexual Harassment but now days you can only get the good one in NTR for some reason. IDK if the other guys agree, but I like to participate in all the scenes. Thanks so much for reading this. mr.palmer
It will be in when the wife's perspective is released.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This scene will be in CH2

Reactions: SamYaya and Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I understand your desire to see this scene I'm also dying to see this moment between Anna and Chris but as our two friends already said it's only in part 2 that we will see this scene if I'm not mistaken there will be a last update on David's expectation and then part 2 will start ;)

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes