3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Reduce the intensity of colors would be useful. So that the characters did not look plastic like dolls for children and toys. Original old renders would be more natural to me and more realistic.
But in my opinion with enhanced colours in the picture, image looks more poppy which compliments the figure of anna parker..
Although new images doesnt have that realism in it but these new renders surely help dev to gain new audience

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Reduce the intensity of colors would be useful. So that the characters did not look plastic like dolls for children and toys. Original old renders would be more natural to me and more realistic.
It's not the colours but the lightning he used in the scene.

More warm light => orange skin colour;
More cold or less light => greyish skin colour.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
omg.. the anna sexting/flirting with david.

Anna is too chill with the action and words from David.. any other "normal" woman would have chided him.

I think deep down Anna is a slut
omg.. the anna sexting/flirting with Chris ? it should probably be Chris not David. Anna is not a slut, but the sexual predators are going to make her a slut

Last edited:
Reactions: SamYaya

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
Hello everyone!
I should be releasing v0.5 this week to Gold patrons, so keep an eye out.
I also want to point out that Patreon has changed their subscription method. Previously, Patreon would charge up front for a new subscription, and then on the first of each month. Now, they will still charge you when you become a patreon, but the next time they will charge is one month after the date you became a member. They will continue to charge based on that date. This means, you won't have to worry about cancelling your subscription on the 1st of each month to avoid being double-charged if you're a new patreon. You will only be charged once per month based on your subscription date. This makes a lot more sense, in my opinion.
Anyways, there's been some chatter about the change in artist for APM. I've attached another teaser pic from the new artist. This one will be in Part 2 when we see Anna's POV! As you can see - the characters are the same - it's just a different look/feel. I'm excited for what's to come!
Thank you all.
1664873877247.png

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hello everyone!
I should be releasing v0.5 this week to Gold patrons, so keep an eye out.
I also want to point out that Patreon has changed their subscription method. Previously, Patreon would charge up front for a new subscription, and then on the first of each month. Now, they will still charge you when you become a patreon, but the next time they will charge is one month after the date you became a member. They will continue to charge based on that date. This means, you won't have to worry about cancelling your subscription on the 1st of each month to avoid being double-charged if you're a new patreon. You will only be charged once per month based on your subscription date. This makes a lot more sense, in my opinion.
Anyways, there's been some chatter about the change in artist for APM. I've attached another teaser pic from the new artist. This one will be in Part 2 when we see Anna's POV! As you can see - the characters are the same - it's just a different look/feel. I'm excited for what's to come!
Thank you all.
View attachment 2081031
This scene is from there I think David asks Anne who he is at Coffee with

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes