3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Anyways, there's been some chatter about the change in artist for APM. I've attached another teaser pic from the new artist. This one will be in Part 2 when we see Anna's POV! As you can see - the characters are the same - it's just a different look/feel.
Yeah doesn't look too bad, I'm sure we will all get adjusted. The first previews were scary because of terrible lighting, but this looks really good. Besides with the right scenes/story/teasing you can do a lot of magic and renders become not that important. There have been few games I really enjoyed where renders were absolutely horrible and similarly games where renders look perfect, but game is horrible. Gotta find that nice balance :)

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Anyone played the new update yet ?
Yes, I was lucky enough to do so today. But sorry, no spoilers!
But I liked it a lot.
It nicely ended off David's week and I now look forward to seeing the same week pan out from Anna's perspective.
Having been in contact with Mr_Palmer today, he assures me that we can look forward to some great content over the coming months.
I, for one, can't wait.
Remember folks, ultimately it's a slow burn. But it will get increasingly more interesting, that's for sure!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
But I liked it a lot.
It nicely ended off David's week and I now look forward to seeing the same week pan out from Anna's perspective.
Having been in contact with Mr_Palmer today, he assures me that we can look forward to some great content over the coming months.
I, for one, can't wait.
Remember folks, ultimately it's a slow burn. But it will get increasingly more interesting, that's for sure!
I'm not surprised that you like it and draws inspiration from your story a little

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
But I liked it a lot.
I, for one, can't wait.
Is there a limit to slow burn, if as slow as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes