3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
When you say "one update more" you mean one additional beyond the one that has now been released to Patreons? because it was implied multiple times this was the last?(Friday-Saturday husband)
The latest update already released to Patreons is 0.5.
It will be released to the public on Monday 17th October.
This is the last release telling the story from David's POV
After that, you replay the entire first week again but from Anna's POV.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 2090304

Anna meets with her boss on Monday, her first day back at the office in months. We all know her boss is lecherous, but what we don't know is what she really thinks of him or how she responds to him... that's because you will have influence over her response.
Cant wait for penguin to show up.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2090304

Anna meets with her boss on Monday, her first day back at the office in months. We all know her boss is lecherous, but what we don't know is what she really thinks of him or how she responds to him... that's because you will have influence over her response.
Wow :love::p Anna looks so hot in this outfit I'm looking forward to knowing what my choices will be in the face of the penguin pervert. :ROFLMAO:
Sorry I can't stand it woman for him and not thinking about it :BootyTime:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's hard to say not to use the word Penguin because others are nervous :ROFLMAO: , of course I'm joking. I think that Anna will react appropriately to Pigiwn's bad behavior or she will ignore it, after all, she is like a father.
Yes it will be interesting how Anna will interact with Hank with us in control in part 2 I will stop calling the penguin because I'm already making a lot of nervous I'm not even getting the notification from here anymore. :KEK:

There are many ignoring me already

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2090304

Anna's face was too glowing, and the old Penguin was scarier and more disturbing. This one is too grotesque and cartoonish.

• Haha
Reactions: Kjazz and Ass Fan

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Use the Spoiler Buddy tag. Not everyone wants to see Anna in this outfit and pose, which spoils the reception of the game a bit
Why use a "spoiler" when it's just fan art?

So it's not part of the game.

Better late than never. Was hoping you show up here with some nice pics. It's time you moved on from NickFifa's girl.
I don't understand what you mean by that?

What does "NickFifa's girl" mean?

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
my bad, I mixed you up with lockhear renders on Elena's life by NickFifa.
Mmm..If we are talking about NickFifa , then do u know what happen to him ? Why did he shop making games like Elena's Life and Teenagent...

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:love::love: You know with your incredible ability to make really good and sexy art I think it's only fair that you always get recognized for that. :coffee:
I also really want to see a typical FAN ART for our wonderful Anna ops.. I want to thank you for another beautiful art by Anna as always she looks very sexy with these provocative clothes looks like Chris did well again lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Kat runs circles around this floozy. Ana actually loves cucking herself with her phone,
cucking her life with the fantasy of catastrophic dumb idiots and living in misery.
The last time I saw this much success for a female character was for KAT, the gorgeus wife in Deliverance. This thing is very well for this game!
What a perrRRRRrrrrfect marriage this is.
One of my favorite games
Kat is fantastic and does not ruin her life for anybody

Enjoy the road to perdition in this barren love lost rendition of misery.

Reactions: Haha9999
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes