3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Kat runs circles around this floozy. Ana actually loves cucking herself with her phone,
cucking her life with the fantasy of catastrophic dumb idiots and living in misery.

What a perrRRRRrrrrfect marriage this is.

Kat is fantastic and does not ruin her life for anybody

Enjoy the road to perdition in this barren love lost rendition of misery.
There is
Canto Forte

also his, the fast will be mysterious and difficult to understand again.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I wonder what this new character is?

We meet a new character on Monday, Anna's first day back to the office. He's not the type of guy you'd expect Anna to be friendly with, and

Last edited:

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
I wonder what this new character is?

We meet a new character on Monday, Anna's first day back to the office. He's not the type of guy you'd expect Anna to be friendly with, and
Somebody has to post this picture here. After all, lets see who will be this new contender who will help Anna to strengthen her marriage relationship with David

Reactions: Sadowdark

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

We meet a new character on Monday, Anna's first day back to the office. He's not the type of guy you'd expect Anna to be friendly with, and he's given her uncomfortable vibes in the past, but she's a nice person with an open mind. Maybe you will want her to get to know him better?
1665589652403.png

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

We meet a new character on Monday, Anna's first day back to the office. He's not the type of guy you'd expect Anna to be friendly with, and he's given her uncomfortable vibes in the past, but she's a nice person with an open mind. Maybe you will want her to get to know him better?
View attachment 2097054
Thanks for sharing. He's the janitor at this company? I definitely don't want Anna to meet him, probably some old kinky pervert, so always look innocent and nice in the games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
I quite enjoy games where there is already a married couple at the start, even if it doesn't spiral into lustful deviancy. Will keep an eye on this and hope there are good voyeur scenes from husband's POV in the future :)
Like them as well. Dont like when people STRETCH a game out with no sexual content...If I wanna see a romance, I have netflix

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Kjazz and Sadowdark

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Like them as well. Dont like when people STRETCH a game out with no sexual content...If I wanna see a romance, I have netflix
This is an NTR story. You never get to see the really good stuff until the woman's POV. I think that Anna's perspective will probably have more sex than we can deal with. We will be begging for a slow burn once she is swimming in dick every time Dave turns his back.

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
This is an NTR story. You never get to see the really good stuff until the woman's POV. I think that Anna's perspective will probably have more sex than we can deal with. We will be begging for a slow burn once she is swimming in dick every time Dave turns his back.
Never can have too much sex for me lol. Father In Law can be brought into the picture..Brother In Law...Hell, throw in a stray dog they adopt hehehe

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes