3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

misterday

Apr 27, 2017

Hello everyone,
There's been some exciting developments in this project. I've probably mentioned this before, but I use an artist to do the renders. The artist I've been using so far is making a career change. While it's great for him, it's unfortunate for me to lose him. However, I have a new artist and he's doing a great job so far.
This has caused a delay in the development process as you'd expect, but we're still moving forward and I'll have v0.5 ready sometime early October.
The new artist is using the same characters, clothes, props, etc, but you'll notice the images look different. Ultimately, I'd like the end product of this VN to use the same art from beginning to end; therefore, the current artist is going to go back and rework the previous scenes while doing the new scenes. You'll notice the new art in v0.5 for a few scenes if you go back and start from the beginning. You'll continue to see the new renders replace the old as we continue forward.
One big change is that the Hank character has been replaced! This is something I've wanted to do for a long time, as I've never liked the character used for Hank. Some of you have probably seen him in other stories. This is my fault for selecting him from the beginning, but I'm finally fixing it.
The attached images are from the new artist. You'll see the new Hank character.
And you'll notice Anna is still the same babe as always!
Anyways, just wanted to give you an update. I'll get back to working on this project now... I've already started developing Part 2 to follow Anna's POV. I feel bad for Anna... she's so hot and horny right now and doesn't know what to do with herself. What will you influence her to do?? :)
Thank you all
View attachment 2059190
View attachment 2059191
View attachment 2059194
Lovely, this is better artist

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019

Anna meets with her boss on Monday, her first day back at the office in months. We all know her boss is lecherous, but
Can anyone post the image here so we non patreon people get a glimpse of it too

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
It's hard to say not to use the word Penguin because others are nervous :ROFLMAO: , of course I'm joking. I think that Anna will react appropriately to Pigiwn's bad behavior or she will ignore it, after all, she is like a father.
Ofcourse, and he can be her mother.

Reactions: Besthunter

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
v0.5 release schedule

Silver Patrons - Monday Oct 10th

Bronze Patrons - Thursday Oct 13th

Public - Monday Oct 17th
This is some good news. So if I'm correct, there'll be 2 different parts released for this update? David's and Anna's POV?

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
No, only the rest of David's week. Friday and saturday. One update more, and we will play with Anna.
When you say "one update more" you mean one additional beyond the one that has now been released to Patreons? because it was implied multiple times this was the last?(Friday-Saturday husband)

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
1665296788649.png

Anna meets with her boss on Monday, her first day back at the office in months. We all know her boss is lecherous, but what we don't know is what she really thinks of him or how she responds to him... that's because you will have influence over her response.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
View attachment 2090304

Anna meets with her boss on Monday, her first day back at the office in months. We all know her boss is lecherous, but what we don't know is what she really thinks of him or how she responds to him... that's because you will have influence over her response.
A little more unbuttoned seethru blouse and a shorter skirt would have been perfect .
Maybe the clothing will change depending of the player's choices ...

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes