3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
hello.what is BILH ?
"Because I Love Her" the acronyms on this site remain out of control. I still think that it is against board etiquette to use an acronym for a game title on a thread that isn't about that title and just assume everybody knows what the fuck you are talking about. But nobody asked me LOL.

Reactions: adsl2009

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019

Hello everyone,
There's been some exciting developments in this project. I've probably mentioned this before, but I use an artist to do the renders. The artist I've been using so far is making a career change. While it's great for him, it's unfortunate for me to lose him. However, I have a new artist and he's doing a great job so far.
This has caused a delay in the development process as you'd expect, but we're still moving forward and I'll have v0.5 ready sometime early October.
The new artist is using the same characters, clothes, props, etc, but you'll notice the images look different. Ultimately, I'd like the end product of this VN to use the same art from beginning to end; therefore, the current artist is going to go back and rework the previous scenes while doing the new scenes. You'll notice the new art in v0.5 for a few scenes if you go back and start from the beginning. You'll continue to see the new renders replace the old as we continue forward.
One big change is that the Hank character has been replaced! This is something I've wanted to do for a long time, as I've never liked the character used for Hank. Some of you have probably seen him in other stories. This is my fault for selecting him from the beginning, but I'm finally fixing it.
The attached images are from the new artist. You'll see the new Hank character.
And you'll notice Anna is still the same babe as always!
Anyways, just wanted to give you an update. I'll get back to working on this project now... I've already started developing Part 2 to follow Anna's POV. I feel bad for Anna... she's so hot and horny right now and doesn't know what to do with herself. What will you influence her to do?? :)
Thank you all
View attachment 2059190
View attachment 2059191
View attachment 2059194
These new renders looks great..

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.70 star(s) 104 Votes