3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Not to jump into this,but at least in Anna's cases,you'd be better off making this a kinetic novel till act 3.

Because she's gonna keep justifying all kinds of shit from all the guys no matter what the player choices are correct? Like I found Chris obnoxious as fuck,actively chose anti him options.......didn't fucking matter. Anna's gonna keep being some sort of submissive autist,who can apparently justify ANYTHING. Which is annoying.
She really is one of the most frustrating characters I've seen in a long time. Other than the sunk cost fallacy and the notion that co-parenting can't be a thing, I really have no idea why the fuck David would care about reconciling with her at this point.

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
I get the frustration with old shriveled dicks, but don’t worry, it’s not a fetish that’s a focal point of the game. It’s meant to show how depraved these men are.

I’ll add, I held a vote a while back with the patrons for them to pick a character to feature. They selected Mr. Stenstromber from a list of characters. He’s not going to play a prominent role in the story, but Anna will face him as more of a side plot. The reader wont be forced to have sexual interactions with him.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
She really is one of the most frustrating characters I've seen in a long time. Other than the sunk cost fallacy and the notion that co-parenting can't be a thing, I really have no idea why the fuck David would care about reconciling with her at this point.
Maybe because she's hot as fuck, she's the mother of his child, he loves Anna,...
I get the frustration with old shriveled dicks, but don’t worry, it’s not a fetish that’s a focal point of the game. It’s meant to show how depraved these men are.

I’ll add, I held a vote a while back with the patrons for them to pick a character to feature. They selected Mr. Stenstromber from a list of characters. He’s not going to play a prominent role in the story, but Anna will face him as more of a side plot. The reader wont be forced to have sexual interactions with him.
I don't think the problem is the old geezers but how the scenes play. We're waiting for some Anna action with dudes, not waiting for dick pics :ROFLMAO:
Still you do your game how you want and don't pay too much attention to our ramblings. Many games go to shit thanks to players "input".

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's fair. How many endings do you have planned?

Also Chris has X-Pac heat,at least with me.
:)Conclusions drawn from the game How many endings can there be and what kind ?

:unsure:If I remember correctly, there are supposed to be three endings,:unsure: I don't know if they will end like that.
My percentages work like this:
100% - I'm sure this will happen
50% - high probability of some changes
99% - I'm sure but there may be some slight change 30%- unlikely

1. 100% Anna and Dawid overcome the crisis by not cheating on each other and having more children. . The guilty go to prison for many years, or something worse happens to them.
2.50%=50% David Returns to Kendra. Or he returns to Anna, forgives her for all her betrayals for Sophia's sake. They face an uncertain future, they both go to therapy
3. 99%Anna is the whore of one of the sexual predators. David divorces Anna, Anna gets custody of her daughter, or David can visit his daughter. 30% David takes revenge on everyone who caused this. After revenge, he arranges life with someone else .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Maybe because she's hot as fuck, she's the mother of his child, he loves Anna,...

I don't think the problem is the old geezers but how the scenes play. We're waiting for some Anna action with dudes, not waiting for dick pics :ROFLMAO:
Still you do your game how you want and don't pay too much attention to our ramblings. Many games go to shit thanks tl players "input".
I'd reply to this but the disgust I have for the comment you made would likely get me warned/banned. We get it your a dev worshiper and they can't do anything wrong.

Lennyrabbitz

Aug 22, 2020
Hey Mr_Palmer, just a few questions:
  1. Will the next update be released as an entire day or multiple?
  2. The decision to have David go from sleeping on the couch to sleeping in the spare room, intentional choice art wise or story wise?
  3. Will David be forced out of the house again and stay at a motel or friends place as more of his friends come to Anna implying that he is cheating on her?
  4. You stated that the art can influence what you write. Which scenes were these that had alterations?
Enjoying the story very much and am appreciative of your openness in terms of what to expect from the story and characters portrayed.

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
Maybe you’re new to this story, but there’s been at least ten warnings that if you don’t like ntr then stay the hell away from this. This story is clearly not for you. You want Anna to be something she’s not, so you will forever be disappointed. Anna is Anna, that can’t be changed. You can influence her decision-making but you can’t change her. She’s a very naive woman with some emotional problems, and now that her marriage has hit a rough patch, the sharks are circling. That’s the story. You’ve figured it out - you just aren’t willing to accept it, which is totally fine, but I’ve been clear what this is and what to expect.

By the way, Anna wasn’t aware Mr. S was sniffing her arse. Perhaps I should’ve made that more clear. I’m definitely not perfect and am not a professional novelist… this is something I do with my free time!
This is such a bad excuse for Anna's characterization which I find nonsensical. She can be a naive woman while fully acknowledge some acts are blatant harassments.

I always deny Marvin's approach. The scene at the pool should make her realize Marvin won't give her any sexual pleasures or parental affection that she really wants to have. But, in the locker room, Marvin still find his way to slap her ass after all the rejection and get away with it, and the best reaction she can do is to give him (another) warning? At this rate, I expect Anna would slap him into the shadow realm and close further storyline with him, but no. Doesn't she learn anything from Stormsteinberg's past actions?

Then, Anna can feel the gaze of men staring at her, but she simply 'doesn't aware' that an old man sniffing her butt 5 inches away from her? She's already 21 yo at that moment, well-educated law student, but somehow cannot tell the differences if Stormsteinberg's behaviour disgusting or love?

Just make her admit that she's mentally unstable then I personally can move on from there. I'm not saying that your story/game is bad, but her character is unbearable. I feel more frustated and less sympathetic to play her as one of the main character. But if that's the whole point of her character, then good Lord, you're succeeding.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO:It seems that sexual predators are o_O:eek:confused about the whole situation in David and Anna's relationship. And they don't really know what's going on there :unsure:Each of them tries to piece together what is happening and be :ROFLMAO::sneaky:smarter than their competitors, extract as much information from themselves as possible and not say too much to others. :sneaky:Because this information may be useful to them in seducing Anna

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I've seen nothing in the game that makes me think David can't do better than her or that she's worth the toxicity. Hell, considering her emotional problems I'm not even all that convinced that she's a fit parent.
Imo they're a normal couple but they're under dire circumstances. Money problems, newborn child, Kendra's bullshit and so on. Still if you play the faithful route things don't get as messy as if you play the flirting/cheating one. I understand that most of us are waiting for the cheating one but my point is that we're the ones pushing Anna in the most retarded direction.

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
Still you do your game how you want and don't pay too much attention to our ramblings. Many games go to shit thanks to players "input".
Good luck for you, pal. Hank and Marvin got more votes than Jake. Tells you a lot about the demography of his patreon supporters.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This is such a bad excuse for Anna's characterization which I find nonsensical. She can be a naive woman while fully acknowledge some acts are blatant harassments.

I always deny Marvin's approach. The scene at the pool should make her realize Marvin won't give her any sexual pleasures or parental affection that she really wants to have. But, in the locker room, Marvin still find his way to slap her ass after all the rejection and get away with it, and the best reaction she can do is to give him (another) warning? At this rate, I expect Anna would slap him into the shadow realm and close further storyline with him, but no. Doesn't she learn anything from Stormsteinberg's past actions?
(y) Just read the dialogues carefully You know that Anna's o_O:eek:mind is becoming more and more vulnerable and distorted. Kendra He tells her things for Kendra's sake and teaches her during her break after work that it's nothing bad. When he tells Anna to tease old fish Marwin, Anna says she would never do that. And Kendra says he's just an old, lonely and harmless old man. And then on the bassana, Anna says the words exactly as Kendra programmed her in her head during her breaks at work. "that he's just an old, lonely and harmless old man" - Anna has doubts and suddenly she remembers Kedra's words. :mad::eek:o_O:(It also irritates me that Anna warns him so many times and doesn't do anything about it. And the old fish gets even more excited These are the consequences of Kendra's past actions. :unsure:I don't know what Marvin would have to do to make Anna report him. He would have to rape her:mad:

Last edited:

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Imo they're a normal couple but they're under dire circumstances. Money problems, newborn child, Kendra's bullshit and so on. Still if you play the faithful route things don't get that messy as if you play the flirting/cheating one. I understand that most of us are waiting for the cheating one but my point is that we're the ones pushing Anna in the most retarded direction.
The thing is though, as Palmer said above, player choice doesn't drastically change the character. If you play the faithful route she's still incredibly hypocritical in her interactions with David and she's very permissive when it comes to how other men treat her, regardless of whether she actively participates in flirting/cheating. In that route regardless of how you play it, she's a terrible partner whose behaviour comes across as having some kind of undiagnosed personality disorder.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Well, what i want to say is: That the update was pleasantly surprised and turned out quite good!
If there were no division into the first and second parts, i would even say excellent, but...
The plot develops and this is truly the logical conclusion of the CH2.
Jerking off grandpants no longer amaze me, on the contrary, they even make me laugh, it’s funny and apparently the developer has such a trick :sneaky: . This is just like the "Joker" of this game:ROFLMAO:.
As for criticism and where would we be without it:LOL::
1. Damn, why did we only see Anna’s bare ass? Crap.., but Kendra showed up, she actually has a nice figure, until she opens her mouth everything is fine!:ROFLMAO:
2. Visualizations of Anna-student! WTF? Is she 20 in this flashback? And the difference between this event and the present is 8 years! Why can't it be done "teenage" model? This is a question for the artist and Mr. Palmer - why is this? She looks and is done in this scene, like Lolita-Nabokova! Why does she look like an "MILF"?:ROFLMAO:
I'll try to make her a teen-model later - just for the sake of experimentation! But for me this is a big minus!
3. Why were such boring swimsuits chosen? According to the story, Anna is worried about postpregnant "fatness" and it’s clear why she’s wearing such a swimsuit, but Kendra has a good figure, why would she wear this?

She walk like she had a drink before leaving the locker room.:ROFLMAO:

Kendra crazy bitch!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thank you very much for this! Very beautiful! Bravo!!!

David has no friends - they are all complete scum! It’s a pity that he didn’t understand this, he dug a grave for himself!
They all want to fuck Anna! Poor David!
Anna is not as simple as many thought - she is actually a "slut"! David acted as a kind of "anchor" for her, so she not to fall a drift.

Question for experts - is there a difference in the plot and dialogue if Anna believes that David cheated on her and if she
doubt?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Maybe you’re new to this story, but there’s been at least ten warnings that if you don’t like ntr then stay the hell away from this. This story is clearly not for you. You want Anna to be something she’s not, so you will forever be disappointed. Anna is Anna, that can’t be changed. You can influence her decision-making but you can’t change her. She’s a very naive woman with some emotional problems, and now that her marriage has hit a rough patch, the sharks are circling. That’s the story. You’ve figured it out - you just aren’t willing to accept it, which is totally fine, but I’ve been clear what this is and what to expect.

By the way, Anna wasn’t aware Mr. S was sniffing her arse. Perhaps I should’ve made that more clear. I’m definitely not perfect and am not a professional novelist… this is something I do with my free time!
I wouldn't use the adjective "naive" when describing Anna's character. I would rather use "inexperienced". For you, this may be a quibble, but for me "naive" puts Anna too much in the direction of "innocent".
In the first and second chapters, I experienced Anna as an inexperienced woman, sometimes very self-referential to the point of narcissism.
A woman who is emotionally very closed off because of her "love" and adoration for her father. I think, and this is just an assumption, that Anna has never experienced her father showing any great emotional commitment to his marriage, but has always kept his feelings strictly under control. And that's why she finds it difficult to talk about her desires and sexual fantasies with her spouse.
It's not "just the sharks circling", the first chapters clearly showed me that Anna is actually just waiting for an opportunity to "break out".

The fact that Anna has to be written in such a character-like way (potentially deceitful) in order to emphasize the strong influence of the intrigue on Anna's life and the speed with which the plot now progresses in sexual terms, as we are talking about weeks and not months of virtual time in the game, is in my opinion well thought out and therefore good work.

For David, who tried to cheat on his wife with Alexis, this spouse is ideal. Both people get what they deserve.
For the David who was faithful to his wife, however, there is no chance of "redemption". Even if I let Anna resist all temptations, my assessment of her character remains the same.
And who wants a faithful Anna? Playing the game like this would be like buying a bar of chocolate and then only eating the paper.

And here, in my opinion, is the reason for the heated discussion here. The opportunity to play an honest David who has a wife who many people see as having the character described above. Not naive but partly narcissistic and self-centered and actually willing to cheat on her husband. That may not have been her intention but this image of Anna's character has emerged for many here.

And as for Chris - even when Chris is lying on the floor beaten up by David, David has knocked out his upper sheath teeth, Chris will still grin at David and lisp "I fucked your wife." through the gap in his teeth. Again, no redemption for David.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes