3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Totally agree with you, there’s no way he should have made her a lawyer in this game. Maybe an executive assistant or a hr worker, but lawyer doesn’t really fit her narcistic personality, she’s the biggest hipocrite in the game, keeping secrets from her husband with his fake bestfriend and the fake rehab guy. David really needs to get out of this marriage before it gets any worse & cut off all ties with Chris who just keeps sabotaging him and is willingly trying to break their marriage apart.
Sounds like most young lawyers I know though...

Hell even paralegals tend to be self-absorbed "I deserve everything" types these days.

Reactions: Pantera1320

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
This is such a bad excuse for Anna's characterization which I find nonsensical. She can be a naive woman while fully acknowledge some acts are blatant harassments.

I always deny Marvin's approach. The scene at the pool should make her realize Marvin won't give her any sexual pleasures or parental affection that she really wants to have. But, in the locker room, Marvin still find his way to slap her ass after all the rejection and get away with it, and the best reaction she can do is to give him (another) warning? At this rate, I expect Anna would slap him into the shadow realm and close further storyline with him, but no. Doesn't she learn anything from Stormsteinberg's past actions?

Then, Anna can feel the gaze of men staring at her, but she simply 'doesn't aware' that an old man sniffing her butt 5 inches away from her? She's already 21 yo at that moment, well-educated law student, but somehow cannot tell the differences if Stormsteinberg's behaviour disgusting or love?

Just make her admit that she's mentally unstable then I personally can move on from there. I'm not saying that your story/game is bad, but her character is unbearable. I feel more frustated and less sympathetic to play her as one of the main character. But if that's the whole point of her character, then good Lord, you're succeeding.
Look I don’t want this project to drag on for years. I can’t give the option for players to craft Anna how they want her to be, otherwise it’ll take me a year to finish an update writing ten different versions of Anna. If her character is frustrating to witness, I’d advise against playing the game because it’s only going to get worse for you from here on out. There’s a purpose she doesn’t smash Marvin with a baseball bat after he gropes her… because I have no interest in drafting a story where I have to do a separate path to write Marvin out of the story or put him in jail.

Generally speaking, when you look at the main characters approaching Anna, there’s a few different ways it can go. 1) She chooses to explore her repressed urges with the man. 2) She denies him, but he will still pursue her, and she may finally cave reluctantly or maybe against her will. 3) She denies him, but he will still pursue her, however, she doesn’t give in and tries to exact some sort of revenge.

Structuring it this way allows me to tell different stories largely using the same art, and hence, I can progress the story more practically.

Anna has a high tolerance level for these men trying to use her for sexual gratification. Whether that’s because she’s a mentally unstable person or she’s merely sympathetic to horny men, I’ll leave that to the reader to interpret.

She has flaws… there’s no doubt. There are smart, professional women in this world who are flawed too… I know of one personally who enjoys being tied up and abused by strange men while her husband’s away. There’s smart young women with daddy issues that like to be submissive to older men. There’s smart women who stupidly befriend people that take advantage of them despite evidence to the contrary.

Point is - Anna means well, and she has wits, but she’s flawed. I don’t find that unrealistic. Now that her emotions are scrambled, it’s worse… she’s extremely vulnerable.

What would be more unrealistic is crafting an Anna without flaws who would never cheat, but somehow I need to make her cheat in a realistic manner. That would be cool, but I can’t turn a woman into a whore overnight. At least with Anna, there’s many things under the surface that makes her actions plausible, at least in my opinion.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:eek: :(It's a pity that we didn't have the option to make Anna react to what old fish Marvin did in the pool. :ROFLMAO:(y)She should have thrown Sophia's :poop::sick:dirty, smelly diapers in his face.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anna always had a good opportunity to kick some perverts in the balls or rub Sophie's diaper on them.

Jun 7, 2023
Look I don’t want this project to drag on for years. I can’t give the option for players to craft Anna how they want her to be, otherwise it’ll take me a year to finish an update writing ten different versions of Anna. If her character is frustrating to witness, I’d advise against playing the game because it’s only going to get worse for you from here on out. There’s a purpose she doesn’t smash Marvin with a baseball bat after he gropes her… because I have no interest in drafting a story where I have to do a separate path to write Marvin out of the story or put him in jail.

Generally speaking, when you look at the main characters approaching Anna, there’s a few different ways it can go. 1) She chooses to explore her repressed urges with the man. 2) She denies him, but he will still pursue her, and she may finally cave reluctantly or maybe against her will. 3) She denies him, but he will still pursue her, however, she doesn’t give in and tries to exact some sort of revenge.

Structuring it this way allows me to tell different stories largely using the same art, and hence, I can progress the story more practically.

Anna has a high tolerance level for these men trying to use her for sexual gratification. Whether that’s because she’s a mentally unstable person or she’s merely sympathetic to horny men, I’ll leave that to the reader to interpret.

She has flaws… there’s no doubt. There are smart, professional women in this world who are flawed too… I know of one personally who enjoys being tied up and abused by strange men while her husband’s away. There’s smart young women with daddy issues that like to be submissive to older men. There’s smart women who stupidly befriend people that take advantage of them despite evidence to the contrary.

Point is - Anna means well, and she has wits, but she’s flawed. I don’t find that unrealistic. Now that her emotions are scrambled, it’s worse… she’s extremely vulnerable.

What would be more unrealistic is crafting an Anna without flaws who would never cheat, but somehow I need to make her cheat in a realistic manner. That would be cool, but I can’t turn a woman into a whore overnight. At least with Anna, there’s many things under the surface that makes her actions plausible, at least in my opinion.

Look before I say what I have to say,lemme compliment this game first.

The renders are above median,it's an interesting game premise,and you've crafted some truly memorable sex pests villains,I've generally been enjoying this game.

Ok good stuff out of the way, I personally get the idea of a vulnerable Anna. I get what you're trying to to accomplish. In my personal opinion though it feels like you've pushed Anna to far into naivety. And as the story progresses it feels like she's getting more ,and more naive,not less.

To use an example ,the Chris shower scene. I'm not sure what variables you're tracking,but all of the choices I made in the game were anti Chris. Yet I still end up having to see his dick.

I get that,that is/may be an important plot point that needs to happen. The thing is,I feel like you can make the scene happen,advance the plot,but maybe at least give some flavor text where Anna bitches at him for being disrespectful. At the end of the day it feels like her reactions are too muted. Like I've had her mostly neutral with the other sex pests,and her reactions are largely the same. And it's off-putting.

That's basically the gist of what I'm trying to say of that makes sense.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

(y) You wouldn't have to send old fish Marvin to jail at this point. I just need Anna to somehow react to this behavior and if you don't calm down, I'll report you to the police:eek:, she'll say it again:ROFLMAO:, which has become a bit boring, and that old fish Marvin doesn't care about:ROFLMAO: it. It'll just go away it's more exciting. You should, yes. give a choice in the dialogue, e.g. I wish we had the opportunity to make Anna react to what old Marvin the fish was doing in the pool. :ROFLMAO:(y)She should have thrown Sophia's dirty, :poop::sick:smelly diapers in his face:ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

The renders are above median,it's an interesting game premise,and you've crafted some truly memorable sex pests villains,I've generally been enjoying this game.

Ok good stuff out of the way, I personally get the idea of a vulnerable Anna. I get what you're trying to to accomplish. In my personal opinion though it feels like you've pushed Anna to far into naivety. And as the story progresses it feels like she's getting more ,and more naive,not less.

To use an example ,the Chris shower scene. I'm not sure what variables you're tracking,but all of the choices I made in the game were anti Chris. Yet I still end up having to see his dick.

I get that,that is/may be an important plot point that needs to happen. The thing is,I feel like you can make the scene happen,advance the plot,but maybe at least give some flavor text where Anna bitches at him for being disrespectful. At the end of the day it feels like her reactions are too muted. Like I've had her mostly neutral with the other sex pests,and her reactions are largely the same. And it's off-putting.

(y)You can't see this bastard's dick, all you have to do is choose the option for him to take a towel himself. There is a dialogue when he talks to Anna while they are texting, have you seen him, he is big, to which Anna replies with a rolled eyes emoticon and then says don't be ridiculous

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
:(:eek: :mad:She does, but unfortunately the creator rarely gives us this opportunity or does not do it at all(n):(

It seems like what you two are advocating for (and I certainly agree) are more choices - to which the dev says that's more work and isn't feasible....fine, but if I remember correctly there are fairly few choices overall anyway-meaning the overall story tone is pretty much on rails. So more or less a kinetic novel. From that, I frankly don't understand the long release times.

The whole laborious aspect of Daz is when you have multiple forks and routes that all need their own renders, with different characters and scenes to load, all increasing production times. If I try and make a single plot story in daz, I could do it fairly quickly - you keep the same characters in scenes etc.

Does what I'm saying make sense to anyone?

If it's more of a kinetic novel, fine, no problem. But then why are the updates generally slower than the average game?

On the other hand, if it's intended to be more of a choice-based visual novel, fine, no problem, understand production times will be longer; but then why does the tone of the characters dialogue sound so uniform regardless of choices made?

Jun 21, 2023
Maybe you’re new to this story, but there’s been at least ten warnings that if you don’t like ntr then stay the hell away from this. This story is clearly not for you. You want Anna to be something she’s not, so you will forever be disappointed. Anna is Anna, that can’t be changed. You can influence her decision-making but you can’t change her. She’s a very naive woman with some emotional problems, and now that her marriage has hit a rough patch, the sharks are circling. That’s the story. You’ve figured it out - you just aren’t willing to accept it, which is totally fine, but I’ve been clear what this is and what to expect.

By the way, Anna wasn’t aware Mr. S was sniffing her arse. Perhaps I should’ve made that more clear. I’m definitely not perfect and am not a professional novelist… this is something I do with my free time!
So the entire description is a lie like everybody has been telling me all along? All that flowery prose about how this is a real story with characters who you have to make decisions for is just like the actual plot: a bunch of jumbled nonsense that doesn't actually mean anything if you don't do it exactly one way.

Naive is taking people at their word and then being shaken by the disconnect between what they say and do. Maliciously and selectively ignorant is taking literally everybody except the guy the game occasionally remembers to say she loves at their word and saying; 'oh she can't possibly know better. She's an emotionally stunted moron who will seek validation and approval from just about anybody except this scrawny loser.'

In other words, my reading of the subtext of this novel was entirely correct. The only actual choices are "town bike" and "fuck you you're doing it wrong."

Good to have the word of god confirm it. Thank you for the support.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It seems like what you two are advocating for (and I certainly agree) are more choices - to which the dev says that's more work and isn't feasible....fine, but if I remember correctly there are fairly few choices overall anyway-meaning the overall story tone is pretty much on rails. So more or less a kinetic novel. From that, I frankly don't understand the long release times.

The whole laborious aspect of Daz is when you have multiple forks and routes that all need their own renders, with different characters and scenes to load, all increasing production times. If I try and make a single plot story in daz, I could do it fairly quickly - you keep the same characters in scenes etc.

Does what I'm saying make sense to anyone?

If it's more of a kinetic novel, fine, no problem. But then why are the updates generally slower than the average game?

On the other hand, if it's intended to be more of a choice-based visual novel, fine, no problem, understand production times will be longer; but then why does the tone of the characters dialogue sound so uniform regardless of choices made?
(y)As far as I know, the novel was kinetic in Ch 1,2 and Ch 3 was not supposed to be kinetic.:ROFLMAO: :unsure:But wait, we're still Ch2?

Jun 21, 2023
(y)As far as I know, the novel was kinetic in Ch 1,2 and Ch 3 was not supposed to be kinetic.:ROFLMAO: :unsure:But wait, we're still Ch2?
Nope, we've reached chapter 3, the vaunted CONSEQUENCES section where the plot reacts to how you played chapters 1 & 2. Mostly by introducing more strange cock for Anna to wonder over and to have absolutely no reaction to anybody except David's transgressions.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: (y) This all explains why there are so few choices. I thought this was correct because Anna sent photos of Chris in Ch1, but in Ch2 we already had a choice. In Anna's case, we had no choice when visiting the swimming pool.(y) So, the next time we visit the swimming pool, we will have a choice. I think that's probably how it works. :unsure: (y)

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes