3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
:unsure: (y) This all explains why there are so few choices. I found this correct because Anna sent photos of Chris in Ch1, but in Ch2 we already had a choice. In Anna's case in Basna, we had no choice.(y) So next time we visit the pool we will have a choice. I think that's probably how it works.
Mr. Palmer said that this update( or rather these two updates) is the logical conclusion of the CH2, and after this update we will be given a briefing question and answer again.

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
Look I don’t want this project to drag on for years. I can’t give the option for players to craft Anna how they want her to be, otherwise it’ll take me a year to finish an update writing ten different versions of Anna. If her character is frustrating to witness, I’d advise against playing the game because it’s only going to get worse for you from here on out. There’s a purpose she doesn’t smash Marvin with a baseball bat after he gropes her… because I have no interest in drafting a story where I have to do a separate path to write Marvin out of the story or put him in jail.

Generally speaking, when you look at the main characters approaching Anna, there’s a few different ways it can go. 1) She chooses to explore her repressed urges with the man. 2) She denies him, but he will still pursue her, and she may finally cave reluctantly or maybe against her will. 3) She denies him, but he will still pursue her, however, she doesn’t give in and tries to exact some sort of revenge.

Structuring it this way allows me to tell different stories largely using the same art, and hence, I can progress the story more practically.

Anna has a high tolerance level for these men trying to use her for sexual gratification. Whether that’s because she’s a mentally unstable person or she’s merely sympathetic to horny men, I’ll leave that to the reader to interpret.

She has flaws… there’s no doubt. There are smart, professional women in this world who are flawed too… I know of one personally who enjoys being tied up and abused by strange men while her husband’s away. There’s smart young women with daddy issues that like to be submissive to older men. There’s smart women who stupidly befriend people that take advantage of them despite evidence to the contrary.

Point is - Anna means well, and she has wits, but she’s flawed. I don’t find that unrealistic. Now that her emotions are scrambled, it’s worse… she’s extremely vulnerable.

What would be more unrealistic is crafting an Anna without flaws who would never cheat, but somehow I need to make her cheat in a realistic manner. That would be cool, but I can’t turn a woman into a whore overnight. At least with Anna, there’s many things under the surface that makes her actions plausible, at least in my opinion.
So, you basically said even if there are 476 choices of Marvin trying to molest Anna and I make the choice to reject him for the 476 times, it doesn't actually matter because Anna has high tolerance for sexual gratification? What about part 3 that we'll see the actions of the choices I made in the previous parts? I think you just missed out giving the best example and opportunity that there's actually consequence of the choices in the game. Which in my case, I deny all Marvin's approaches until he becomes more impudent by grabbing Anna's butt without her consent. The consequence doesn't necessarily make him out of the story, but just no more funny business with her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark and zOrg5
Jun 21, 2023
So, you basically said even if there are 476 choices of Marvin trying to molest Anna and I make the choice to reject him for the 476 times, it doesn't actually matter because Anna has high tolerance for sexual gratification? What about part 3 that we'll see the actions of the choices I made in the previous parts? I think you just missed out giving the best example and opportunity that there's actually consequence of the choices in the game. Which in my case, I deny all Marvin's approaches until he becomes more impudent by grabbing Anna's butt without her consent. The consequence doesn't necessarily make him out of the story, but just no more funny business with her.
You're making the mistake of taking the description saying you can choose to save or destroy the marriage at face value like I did. Palmer himself responded by saying no matter what choices you make you can't actually change Anna or her mind. So all those rationalizations she keeps giving literally everybody except David? That's just who she is and it would be entirely unrealistic for her to actually learn anything or change her behavior based on the player's input.

Choices only matter in a story. And as Palmer himself has defended now, this isn't a story. It's an ntr game.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Look I don’t want this project to drag on for years. I can’t give the option for players to craft Anna how they want her to be, otherwise it’ll take me a year to finish an update writing ten different versions of Anna. If her character is frustrating to witness, I’d advise against playing the game because it’s only going to get worse for you from here on out. There’s a purpose she doesn’t smash Marvin with a baseball bat after he gropes her… because I have no interest in drafting a story where I have to do a separate path to write Marvin out of the story or put him in jail.

Generally speaking, when you look at the main characters approaching Anna, there’s a few different ways it can go. 1) She chooses to explore her repressed urges with the man. 2) She denies him, but he will still pursue her, and she may finally cave reluctantly or maybe against her will. 3) She denies him, but he will still pursue her, however, she doesn’t give in and tries to exact some sort of revenge.

Structuring it this way allows me to tell different stories largely using the same art, and hence, I can progress the story more practically.

Anna has a high tolerance level for these men trying to use her for sexual gratification. Whether that’s because she’s a mentally unstable person or she’s merely sympathetic to horny men, I’ll leave that to the reader to interpret.

She has flaws… there’s no doubt. There are smart, professional women in this world who are flawed too… I know of one personally who enjoys being tied up and abused by strange men while her husband’s away. There’s smart young women with daddy issues that like to be submissive to older men. There’s smart women who stupidly befriend people that take advantage of them despite evidence to the contrary.

Point is - Anna means well, and she has wits, but she’s flawed. I don’t find that unrealistic. Now that her emotions are scrambled, it’s worse… she’s extremely vulnerable.

What would be more unrealistic is crafting an Anna without flaws who would never cheat, but somehow I need to make her cheat in a realistic manner. That would be cool, but I can’t turn a woman into a whore overnight. At least with Anna, there’s many things under the surface that makes her actions plausible, at least in my opinion.
2) She denies him, but he will still pursue her, and she may finally cave reluctantly or maybe against her will. (That sounds like rape to me, probly by Chris)
So will you be adding the rape tag to this game then?

Jun 21, 2023
2) She denies him, but he will still pursue her, and she may finally cave reluctantly or maybe against her will. (That sounds like rape to me, probly by Chris)
So will you be adding the rape tag to this game then?
Even in the faithful route, nothing in her interactions with Chris has suggested reluctance or unwillingness to be with him: just not wanting to do so while she's technically married. More of an ego protection measure than actual reluctance or aversion. So unless I'm misreading the narrative structure (which Palmer has confirmed I'm not), you can't rape the willing.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Even in the faithful route, nothing in her interactions with Chris has suggested reluctance or unwillingness to be with him: just not wanting to do so while she's technically married. More of an ego protection measure than actual reluctance or aversion. So unless I'm misreading the narrative structure (which Palmer has confirmed I'm not), you can't rape the willing.
(y) But we are still at the end of Ch2, so these are still kinetic choices. You will see the consequences of these choices in Ch3.

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
The only thing I can confirm is this story isn’t for you. I’m not looking for an award, I’m developing this for myself and the people who enjoy it. Sorry it’s triggered you so hard.

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
(y) But we are still at the end of Ch2, so these are still kinetic choices. You will see the consequences of these choices in Ch3.
Correct. So, if you reject Chris, Anna won’t send him a picture in this update. If you reject Marvin, she won’t let him grope her for more than a few seconds. Your choices are already making a difference. Granted, they may not be what you want her to ultimately do, but you can only influence her.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Correct. So, if you reject Chris, Anna won’t send him a picture in this update. If you reject Marvin, she won’t let him grope her for more than a few seconds. Your choices are already making a difference. Granted, they may not be what you want her to ultimately do, but you can only influence her.
(y)

Reactions: Ass Fan

Davidleene

Jun 3, 2023
Sir, what can we expect in the next update?

Jun 21, 2023
The only thing I can confirm is this story isn’t for you. I’m not looking for an award, I’m developing this for myself and the people who enjoy it. Sorry it’s triggered you so hard.
That tends to happen to naive people when they take someone at their word and then their actions don't match what they say. But it's not as though you're trying to claim or write that one of the primary pov characters has that exact nature or anything so how could I expect you to know that? XD

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
I've probably lost my marbles as much as anna, but am I asking too much for one scene of:
-hank sucking milk from anna's tit in a baby costume with noticeable milk dripping from the corner of his mouth.
-marvin fisting anna like a jack hammer, but anna is smiling at him sympathetically thinking how pityful he is.
-chris taking a selfie fucking anna from behind while she's breast feeding sophie and cuck david is in the frame.
-david gets head from anna

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes