3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I've probably lost my marbles as much as anna, but am I asking too much for one scene of:
-hank sucking milk from anna's tit in a baby costume with noticeable milk dripping from the corner of his mouth.
-marvin fisting anna like a jack hammer, but anna is smiling at him sympathetically thinking how pityful he is.
-chris taking a selfie fucking anna from behind while she's breast feeding sophie and cuck david is in the frame.
-david gets head from anna
Wow ummm yes you are asking not only a lot but I may have some issues you need to talk out with someone

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
Correct. So, if you reject Chris, Anna won’t send him a picture in this update. If you reject Marvin, she won’t let him grope her for more than a few seconds. Your choices are already making a difference. Granted, they may not be what you want her to ultimately do, but you can only influence her.
I'll take your word for this, but if her decision/action to the choices which reject some characters is as weak as in this update after the shit fuckers like Stormberger did to her (or whoever she rejected) and she still don't learn her lesson, then this story doesn't even make sense anymore. And by this, I'm assuming there's no more unnecesary flashback, that only adds nothing but her own self-made conflict.

Jun 17, 2021
2) She denies him, but he will still pursue her, and she may finally cave reluctantly or maybe against her will. (That sounds like rape to me, probly by Chris)
So will you be adding the rape tag to this game then?
That's a good question, especially with this Kandra-Marvin little talk:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
I'll take your word for this, but if her decision/action to the choices which reject some characters is as weak as in this update after the shit fuckers like Stormberger did to her (or whoever she rejected) and she still don't learn her lesson, then this story doesn't even make sense anymore. And by this, I'm assuming there's no more unnecesary flashback, that only adds nothing but her own self-made conflict.
Correct, the flashback scenes pre-date the story and are meant to show that Anna has had weaknesses when it comes to deviously aggressive men in the past. She’s always skated by without trouble, so that’s why she thinks it isn’t a big deal when she’s currently pursued by other men. She believes she’s in control. Unfortunately, she’s finding out she’s not always in control. Ultimately since she’s been married she’s always escaped to David being her reason for not going any further with other men. Now? Well… she can no longer rely on that defense like she used to. She may even do things in spite of that. We’ll see.

One thing I can add is a shortcut to skip the Stenstromber flashbacks, similar to what I did with Robinson’s massage flashback. It’s not hard to insert that.

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
The whole reluctance angle… here’s my thought process.

I’ve played a number of VNs, and still do when I have some time. What I hate is when I want the female to have some standards and I reject advances because I want the female to show faithfulness, but when doing that, options are taken away and it’s assumed I want the faithful/happy route. That’s the worst. Therefore, I want people who play this VN to have a path where Anna can reject advances but still fall in the end. That’s not the same thing as rape. She may do it reluctantly or not enjoy it, but I don’t have an interest in watching Anna get raped in the truest sense.

If you continually reject someone it can be frustrating you still have to interact with them, but that’s the point, that someone can play a path where Anna fights until the end but still may be conquered. But I can assure you if you keep rejecting someone I’m not going to force it. And I’m not talking about a grope… Anna can deal with gropes. I’m talking about sexual activity. Just don’t make a dumb decision when it’s presented!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

I’ve played a number of VNs, and still do when I have some time. What I hate is when I want the female to have some standards and I reject advances because I want the female to show faithfulness, but when doing that, options are taken away and it’s assumed I want the faithful/happy route. That’s the worst. Therefore, I want people who play this VN to have a path where Anna can reject advances but still fall in the end. That’s not the same thing as rape. She may do it reluctantly or not enjoy it, but I don’t have an interest in watching Anna get raped in the truest sense.

If you continually reject someone it can be frustrating you still have to interact with them, but that’s the point, that someone can play a path where Anna fights until the end but still may be conquered. But I can assure you if you keep rejecting someone I’m not going to force it. And I’m not talking about a grope… Anna can deal with gropes. I’m talking about sexual activity. Just don’t make a dumb decision when it’s presented!
(y)

tlac

Sep 11, 2022
... some characters is as weak as in this update after the shit fuckers like Stormberger did to her (or whoever she rejected) and she still don't learn her lesson, then this story doesn't even make sense anymore....
She's trying to get back the money from her father's ineritance. The plot seem convincing enough to me and I like how that was told.
Letting Marvin grope her bottom was far less convincing. I can only see balckmail for him to go any further. But I am very glad he did :)

Jun 21, 2023
(y) But we are still at the end of Ch2, so these are still kinetic choices. You will see the consequences of these choices in Ch3.
I completely misunderstood what that giant chapter 3 title card meant at the beginning of David's stay at Chris' bachelor pad then. I always thought that calling something chapter 3 meant you were in the third chapter. But hey, if we're just going to say it's only the end of chapter two and we haven't actually reached the REAL chapter 3, sure. Let's go for it. Just so long as we're not now going to get chapter 2.75 next time. And then chapter 2.76 after that.

Because otherwise, the whole beginning of chapter 3 that's been introduced so far from her end (and keep in mind reading the following that this is the FAITHFUL route) has been Marvin grabbing her ass in the changing room with zero consequences. Cuddling up to Chris when she's so very "upset" about her marriage after Chris has rubbed her thigh just in case David really is as bad as she imagines him to be. Bemusedly rejecting Chris's now daily request for more nudes with zero consequences. Her introducing herself to Marcel by thinking for more than a paragraph how handsome and attractive he is even when she's supposedly going to the gym to supposedly try and give David a chance to be innocent while their daughter is right there in her arms before the player is even given the option to have her take her hand away from him. And reveal via flashback that her dad's law partner that she had "no idea" was sexually interested in her stuck his face in her ass when she was a twenty one year old law student and she somehow had absolutely no clue it was meant to be sexual or explicit or inappropriate until he made it even more crystal clear after her dad died. This even after her internal monologue said that her brother once found a picture of her bent over in a swimsuit in the guy's bedside drawer when they snuck in once but she didn't bring it up to anyone because it totally wasn't something worth getting upset over aka rote rationalization number 5 on her handy dandy list of the things. (Definitely not as popular a choice as 'oh my blasted hormones made me do it' but coming in just ahead of 'well how can I be expected to know why I did something like that in the first place') But of course she is still willing to meet the geriatric backstabber who stole from her family to discuss money she might just need because she's that sure and certain that she needs to be prepared to divorce David. Because she totally loves him and really wants things to work with him.

Last edited:

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Look I don’t want this project to drag on for years.
Completely agree. Threads in this forum often fall into one of two categories. The first sees a flurry of comments after each update that lasts for a day or two, then the thread goes silent until the next update, because only the diehard supporters are following it. The second sees ongoing flamewars spirited discussion, where lots of posters have strong feelings about the game and constantly argue their opinions, fantasies and desires for the game going forwards. When this inevitably winds down to the first type, you know you've lost most of your audience - which clearly isn't the case here. It may be an unappreciative and critical audience that doesn't pay you a cent, but their feedback can still be useful. You'll never please everyone (or even most, given the variety of fetishes out there), but sticking to your original vision will always produce better results than constantly changing it to please others.

APM certainly isn't perfect, but what's perfect for one person could be trash to another. The concept is good and appeals to jaded players that want something different, but the final chapter will be the decider. Best of luck with that. A skin thicker than a rhino will help deal with feedback. :)

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022

I’ve played a number of VNs, and still do when I have some time. What I hate is when I want the female to have some standards and I reject advances because I want the female to show faithfulness, but when doing that, options are taken away and it’s assumed I want the faithful/happy route. That’s the worst. Therefore, I want people who play this VN to have a path where Anna can reject advances but still fall in the end.
Yeah, I don't necessarily want a female protagonist to make the sluttiest decisions possible. A swift descent might be fun for a while, but it quickly gives her nowhere interesting to go. If anything, I'm more drawn in by the few games where options are taken away if advances are accepted. I think it can create some interesting tension. If it's going to be an actual game with an actual story instead of just the exploration of a fantasy, maybe present the player with conflicts and decisions that they have to weigh. Since they are playing the role of a protagonist in a story, where conflicts and potentially difficult decisions are central to the experience.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes