3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
2. Visualizations of Anna-student! WTF? Is she 20 in this flashback? And the difference between this event and the present is 8 years! Why can't it be done "teenage" model? This is a question for the artist and Mr. Palmer - why is this? She looks and is done in this scene, like Lolita-Nabokova! Why does she look like an "MILF"?:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y)You just touched on the problem I was talking about under your post about Anna's mother's redera. That in games you don't age someone or make a character younger, you just give them dialogue. My daughter is 21 and my mother is 45, but they look the same. Without the signatures I wouldn't know who is who:ROFLMAO::eek:o_O

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I wouldn't use the adjective "naive" when describing Anna's character. I would rather use "inexperienced". For you, this may be a quibble, but for me "naive" puts Anna too much in the direction of "innocent".
In the first and second chapters, I experienced Anna as an inexperienced woman, sometimes very self-referential to the point of narcissism.
A woman who is emotionally very closed off because of her "love" and adoration for her father. I think, and this is just an assumption, that Anna has never experienced her father showing any great emotional commitment to his marriage, but has always kept his feelings strictly under control. And that's why she finds it difficult to talk about her desires and sexual fantasies with her spouse.
It's not "just the sharks circling", the first chapters clearly showed me that Anna is actually just waiting for an opportunity to "break out".

The fact that Anna has to be written in such a character-like way (potentially deceitful) in order to emphasize the strong influence of the intrigue on Anna's life and the speed with which the plot now progresses in sexual terms, as we are talking about weeks and not months of virtual time in the game, is in my opinion well thought out and therefore good work.

For David, who tried to cheat on his wife with Alexis, this spouse is ideal. Both people get what they deserve.
For the David who was faithful to his wife, however, there is no chance of "redemption". Even if I let Anna resist all temptations, my assessment of her character remains the same.
And who wants a faithful Anna? Playing the game like this would be like buying a bar of chocolate and then only eating the paper.

And here, in my opinion, is the reason for the heated discussion here. The opportunity to play an honest David who has a wife who many people see as having the character described above. Not naive but partly narcissistic and self-centered and actually willing to cheat on her husband. That may not have been her intention but this image of Anna's character has emerged for many here.

And as for Chris - even when Chris is lying on the floor beaten up by David, David has knocked out his upper sheath teeth, Chris will still grin at David and lisp "I fucked your wife." through the gap in his teeth. Again, no redemption for David.
There is possible redemption for him (in faithful route). After all said and done and he sees his wife for the slut she is, he takes his daughter and raises her to be a better a woman. Away from her toxic mother. But for that happen the dev has to recognize the type of character he is writing, which is unlikely judging from comments. The fact that this loving wife has been failing the faithful spouse test even before the gym trap is glossed over intentionally.

A lot of these devs can't possibly fathom you can have an ntr game with a male MC holding his slut partner accountable for her actions. He has to be a loser.

Personally I never got into those revenge fantasies when it comes to the dudes. Even if he beat Chris to a pulp, it's completely irrelevant. He knew his "friend" was a manslut and yet he let him orbit his hot wife. If you leave your door unlocked you can't whine when you get your shit stolen. And he didn't exchange vows with Chris, it's his wife betraying them, not the dude.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
is update 0.7 good?

i held off on this game for a long time cuz i heard the first third and the second third was about the MC and the female MC perspective, and the last third would be the actual results of the first two thirds decisions.

if you all think it's good, im gonna start playing from the beginning, but if it's not, i'll continue waiting

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I love the pace of this game. Other games have the female MC turning into a slut in less than 2 chapter and then only stupid fuck fest with that slut (which weirdly became a bimbo).
Good job!
2 updates = 6 months.

Time in life run differently for each of us, not everybody are willing to wait 3 years (8-12 updates) before sucking a dick

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
2. Visualizations of Anna-student! WTF? Is she 20 in this flashback? And the difference between this event and the present is 8 years! Why can't it be done "teenage" model? This is a question for the artist and Mr. Palmer - why is this? She looks and is done in this scene, like Lolita-Nabokova! Why does she look like an "MILF"?[/SPOILER]
While playing yesterday I thought that was intentional. Steam and Patreon don't like school themed games and the such.
Maybe I'm mistaken and it was just a matter of render economy. Why bother with a younger model just for one scene?

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
if you all think it's good, im gonna start playing from the beginning, but if it's not, i'll continue waiting
I think you should wait few more updates it will just be so much sweeter. Story is still building and characters are mostly being introduced and not yet interacted with in meaningful way.

By the way, dunno if someone mentioned this, but when David visits the house again and he has conversation with Anna - at one point Anna gets up from the couch to yell at David, but when perspective turns towards David she is sitting on couch in that render. So it looks like Anna is standing up 1 second, then sitting, then up again which I'm sure was not intended.

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
is update 0.7 good?

i held off on this game for a long time cuz i heard the first third and the second third was about the MC and the female MC perspective, and the last third would be the actual results of the first two thirds decisions.

My personal suggestion that it'd be more enjoyable to play it after completion.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
There is possible redemption for him (in faithful route). After all said and done and he sees his wife for the slut she is, he takes his daughter and raises her to be a better a woman. Away from her toxic mother. But for that happen the dev has to recognize the type of character he is writing, which is unlikely judging from comments. The fact that this loving wife has been failing the faithful spouse test even before the gym trap is glossed over intentionally.

A lot of these devs can't possibly fathom you can have an ntr game with a male MC holding his slut partner accountable for her actions. He has to be a loser.

Personally I never got into those revenge fantasies when it comes to the dudes. Even if he beat Chris to a pulp, it's completely irrelevant. He knew his "friend" was a manslut and yet he let him orbit his hot wife. If you leave your door unlocked you can't whine when you get your shit stolen. And he didn't exchange vows with Chris, it's his wife betraying them, not the dude.
I'll quote myself in response (no arrogance on my part, I'm just lazy about writing)

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-7b-mr-palmer.118449/post-12901178

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
is update 0.7 good?

Hold off, your not going to get anything worth a shit yet

Reactions: camube and Krat0$

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
While playing yesterday I thought that was intentional. Steam and Patreon don't like school themed games and the such.
Maybe I'm mistaken and it was just a matter of render economy. Why bother with a younger model just for one scene?
What bother? Look at this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Max 10 min. of work, add a teen, remove the sliders from the used bodies and the face of the original model by 50% or something like that and add a ponytail hairstyle to her - done!

P.S: I'll upload renders later for comparison.

Last edited:

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
is update 0.7 good?

imo holdoff only soft core tease in this update

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Except Marvin saw her naked tits in the breast feeding room even if you have Anna send him away, he grabs her leg at the restaurant and her ass in the changing room with zero consequence except Anna keeps reiterating to herself how harmless and sad an old man he is even if you have her make him back off.

Except Anna doesn't chalk touching and admiring Chris up to Kendra, she chalks it up to being drunk and being hormonal and not doing what she's doing the way she always does.

Except even though David's been without sex too somehow when the player has him stay loyal he still doesn't manage to smile pleasantly and think empty thoughts about how next time he totally won't let Alexia stroke his dick or think about letting her stroke his dick: he actually pushes her away before touching anything. Oddly enough when the player has David making decisions to stay loyal for some reason he doesn't feel compelled to reiterate them to himself every other sentence as though it's a herculean struggle to resist being attracted to someone besides his wife. Whereas your great character Anna can't seem to go a single encounter with every other guy in her life without thinking something sexual regarding them or scolding herself for thinking those thoughts in the first place even though she's pretty sure she's missing out...

And you're seriously going to try and Twinkie Defense her letting the neighbor grab and play with her tits? I mean, that's certainly the first time I've heard someone genuinely try to defend a grown adult woman with "how can you possibly expect a silly female with her crazy hormones to know better?" Last I checked pregnancy hormones don't lower her inhibitions the way alcohol or drugs physically do, especially when it's identical to her later behavior in the game when there's no such excuse except somehow Kendra the bond villain's magic tongue and her own inability to control herself no matter how strongly the player tries to make her say no?

And what exactly is your excuse for her continuing to unquestioningly trust everybody except her husband even when the player has had her resist all the possible temptations in the game? And her continuing decision to lie through her teeth to David about ALL of this and act like she has any kind of moral superiority, as though she's conveniently developed amnesia regarding her own actions even when the player has tried to make her faithful?

Oh right. She has her "reasons." Riveting. None of which have been expressed as anything other than the same intellectually cheap and narratively lazy excuses of: "Oh, it's not my fault, I just wasn't thinking!" "Oh, it's not my fault, my hormones were just crazy!" "Oh, it's not my fault, I just didn't want to make a big deal out of it!" "Oh, it's not my fault, I'm sure they don't mean anything by it!"

That kind of two brain cell rationale I could accept from a fifteen year old dipshit who genuinely isn't mature or smart enough to know better. But a practicing lawyer who supposedly prides herself on her professional poise and ability to read people? You don't get to have it both ways. Either she's responsible for her own actions or she's a nitwit who shouldn't be allowed sufficiently bright crayons for fear she'll try to eat them. And maybe I'm just a naive fool, but I always thought the point of having a character go through experiences and stories was to LEARN from them.

What in any of the meandering plot about an insane billionaire's daughter trying to set up a 4chan level conspiracy surrounding a pair of unsuspecting married people has struck you that there is any intention to have her learn a damn thing from any of this?

More than enough attempts to have her taste the strange cocked side of life even into chapter 3: the vaunted "CONSEQUENCES" sequence. Yet by strange coincidence not an iota of self-awareness or genuine attempt to reconcile. Plenty of time for her to reflect on how handsome Marcel is (regardless of whether the player has her pull her hand away) and how much she might need Sternberger's money (because ya know, divorce from David is inevitable due to him being the unquestioned bad guy).

So yeah, great writing. Would certainly stand up against such strong competition as Twilight and Fifty Shades of Grey.
Totally agree with you, there’s no way he should have made her a lawyer in this game. Maybe an executive assistant or a hr worker, but lawyer doesn’t really fit her narcistic personality, she’s the biggest hipocrite in the game, keeping secrets from her husband with his fake bestfriend and the fake rehab guy. David really needs to get out of this marriage before it gets any worse & cut off all ties with Chris who just keeps sabotaging him and is willingly trying to break their marriage apart.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes