3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think more background to explain how they get to that point would be good for the story and I don't´have the feeling that Grant will use drugs (well, more than a felling is a personal wish) I'm more attracted to a reconciliation between them. In case of Marvin, I want to belive that Anna has some repressed attraction to grandpas (blackmailed or not). In the end I'm just sharing what I would like to happen.
The clever old Fox
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 17, 2021
The clever old Fox
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, totally. All we have seen so far lead's us to think that he is responsible ofAnna's father dead. The idea of Anna falling into Grant claws by the action of one magic pill isn't my favorite from all the ideas I think that path can go. It's true that Mr. Palmer said something about the drugs tag, so maybe this is the situation he will introduce them.

Reactions: Sadowdark

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Yeah, totally. All we have seen so far lead's us to think that he is responsible ofAnna's father dead. The idea of Anna falling into Grant claws by the action of one magic pill isn't my favorite from all the ideas I think that path can go. It's true that Mr. Palmer said something about the drugs tag, so maybe this is the situation he will introduce them.
___________________________________+++++++++++++++_______________________________________________

For the audience having Grant drug Anna would be pretty weak as far as plots go. Considering the following factors; first, it flies in the face of Anna's bio about already having a high sex drive and a wild side to her libido-- a knocked out Anna getting railed by Grant wouldn't be as satisfying because it's not her fault (it's fair to say folks want to see Anna struggle with her moral conscience and the desires of her body). Second, using drugs to date-rape Anna is illegal and Grant is an attorney--though it's not a bullet proof argument that would prevent Grant using drugs on Anna, it's still a thing to consider.

Plus, it might not be that easy to slip Anna a drug--if offered a drink she just might not want to drink it. Grant wants to have a real shot at Anna and too many things can go wrong leaving him blue balled. And I suspect Grant doesn't want an unconscienced fish to play with.

First, Grant has to win back Anna's trust. Getting a "one time" roll with Anna would be rather disappointing from Grant's point of view. He has had years of wanting Anna and I doubt one evening with her would scratch that itch. So... Grant has to get back into Anna's good graces (I've already written a plausible reconciliation encounter), but more so he has to have a powerfully emotional reunion with Anna to put her off her guard and make Anna see herself as the bad guy to herself so her and Grant can go back to the way things used to be before the funeral.

From the context of the story, the main factor is Anna getting her freak on with Grant, but more so when it is Anna who goes to seek Grant out for a "special service." Then perhaps somehow for some reason they have a relationship. But with all the male love interests it's all of them going to make a move on Anna. But for the main plot of the story is how Anna reacts to those moves, responds to those moves, and eventually its Anna making moves herself.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I came across what must be the very first big budget NTR movie made in 1980 called the Harlequin, it's about a beautiful woman who is married to a Senator and her kid is very ill and this guy shows out of nowhere and cures the kid and she falls in love with him, and the husband who hates him from the beginning is furious and she is very open about it making the husband even more furious. So maybe NTR didn't officially start in Japan. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
I came across what must be the very first big budget NTR movie made in 1980 called the Harlequin, it's about a beautiful woman who is married to a Senator and her kid is very ill and this guy shows out of nowhere and cures the kid and she falls in love with him, and the husband who hates him from the beginning is furious and she is very open about it making the husband even more furious. So maybe NTR didn't officially start in Japan. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
this is not NTR, this is just a classic betrayal, no matter how much someone would like it, but this does not compare with each other, these are two different things!...

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
this is not NTR, this is just a classic betrayal, no matter how much someone would like it, but this does not compare with each other, these are two different things!...
Exactly NTR is betrayal designed to shock the viewer, many different types of betrayal, like involving finances or property, NTR is classic betrayal as you put in it involving relationship.
In the first scene pictured he has just come home from a date most women will just walk in by themselves, not her, she went in with her lover. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Back in 1980 Harlequin would have definitely shocked the viewer, and it is even inserted in the movie the shocked guests at the Senators fundraiser and his wife is proudly showing off her new catch to everyone, she says "Gregory darling, come and let me show you off" the Senator himself is right there feeling like an idiot, hilarious stuff. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot (6439).png Screenshot (6443).png

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
The movie Ghost has a strong NTR plot scene, even darker than APM. MC’s good friend and coworker tries to seduce his wife after MC’s death - a death the friend plotted - and MC has to watch it unfold in his ghost form. Unfortunately the ghost MC was able to use voodoo shit to interfere, otherwise we’d have been treated to some top-level NTR!

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes