3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Chris wants to provide Anna some help in the kitchen…​
:love: Anna turns around and hits him between the eyes, causing all his teeth to fall out and he is covered in blood:ROFLMAO:

Spuul

Sep 19, 2021
I just started this game (which should be titled "A Perfect Exposition"), and I don't mind the slow burn, but I'm at the part shortly after David discovers his father's cyber security breach, and holy hell, the entire discussion is nonsensical. None of it is how business works, especially at the scale referenced in the story. It's so ludicrous, that a Nigerian Prince email scam would have been more believable. It completely destroyed what little bit of immersion I had developed during David's story thus far. Does this toy-train email/phishing scam ridiculousness persist as a significant plot device? I really hope not.... Otherwise, I think the game is fair so far with okay character development (even if it's text heavy), though Anna entertaining Chris's messages, pic requests, and advances seems forced and extremely unrealistic, her elevated hormones notwithstanding (which, incidentally, isn't an excuse for being promiscuous; you can be plenty horny, but still not willing to cheat). It's the one aspect that runs counter to the slow pace and Anna's character development. Plus, there are some inconsistencies, like Jake being a seemingly decent guy on the phone to Kendra in the beginning, Kendra's ability to function at a high level in a law office without meds, etc. Then there's the obvious setup by Alexia that's developing even though David's oblivious. Still, I'll keep playing to see how it unfolds before deciding whether to support the dev.

Anyway,
Watch Animal instincts for NTR lol where husband actually enjoyed being cuckold when his friend fuck his wife.
Shannon Whirry was pretty hot back in the day!

• Angry
Reactions: sslovoe and L0b0ts

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
View attachment 3514997

But jokes aside, she did have some serious boobs.
Lol, I've got several kids, girl and a really attractive wife. I'm not your usual internet incel. ;) (Since I've got a real life, I also don't post as often, only when it's serious.) Those fake silicone boobs totally suck and lots of women look like that unfortunately. It's a real turn off. I'll never understand, why these silly women going for implants don't realize it themselves, that almost always too large silicone implants under their skin look and feel bad.
When I saw these gifs I just had to comment, because I'm too much of a natural breast lover.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Lol, I've got several kids, girl and a really attractive wife. I'm not ur usual internet incel. ;) Those fake boobs totally suck and lots of women look like that unfortunately. It's a turn off.
When I saw these gifs I just had to comment, because I'm too much of a natural breast lover.
Ginger's a nice girl, but she has an activist side... and every once in a while, the little bully who sleeps inside her wakes up. She broke some of my bones, so .... I know what I'm talking about :confused::ROFLMAO:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Ginger's a nice girl, but she has an activist side... and every once in a while, the little bully who sleeps inside her wakes up. She broke some of my bones, so .... I know what I'm talking about :confused::ROFLMAO:
Activist for what, ugly fake tits? Maybe she feels stepped on her toes, because she got implants herself. :unsure:;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I haven't finished it, but, a dense plot, predictable as to the direction it will go, but whip players up as to the path chosen.
Anna has chinks in her good-girl armor, has had them from the beginning. I don't know if this has been discussed, but could it be possible that Anna was using Jen? A relationship between Chris and a friend of hers would have caused the 2 couples to be even closer, and Anna to have a continuous source, at least of juicy details :unsure:
Jen would have noticed who Chris is interested in, she wouldn't have conceived that Anna is so blind and disinterested in the interest shown by Chris, and she has turned away from them both, feeling that they are both using her.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Activist for what, ugly fake tits? Maybe she feels stepped on her toes, because she got implants herself. :unsure:;)
No, she doesn't.

She defends everyone's right to do what they want, and not be shamed/blamed for it. And when her two qualities come together, her comments are kind of ... acidic :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I haven't finished it, but, a dense plot, predictable as to the direction it will go, but whip players up as to the path chosen.
Anna has chinks in her good-girl armor, has had them from the beginning. I don't know if this has been discussed, but could it be possible that Anna was using Jen? A relationship between Chris and a friend of hers would have caused the 2 couples to be even closer, and Anna to have a continuous source, at least of juicy details :unsure:
Jen would have noticed who Chris is interested in, she wouldn't have conceived that Anna is so blind and disinterested in the interest shown by Chris, and she has turned away from them both, feeling that they are both using her.
:unsure:You may be right. I think Anna was fed up with the constant, ineffective advances of Chris, who is only looking for quick sex and is not interested in long-term relationships with girls. She was very tired of this. And she decided to set him up with someone who would take him from her forever. But Chris is a conqueror, he is bored with girls and needs a new girlfriend all the time. And that's why he cheated on Jen.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
:unsure:You may be right. I think Anna was fed up with the constant, ineffective advances of Chris, who is only looking for quick sex and is not interested in long-term relationships with girls. She was very tired of this. And she decided to set him up with someone who would take him from her forever. But Chris is a conqueror, he is bored with girls and needs a new girlfriend all the time. And that's why he cheated on Jen.
No. I would go the other way. Anna needs, at least a little gossip, from the other side, the side of a more adventurous life, even if she doesn't admit it. And Chris is the door to that lifestyle.
Not that Anna wanted Chris to settle down, or that wouldn't have been her main intention, but just to keep him around as a source of... spicy things in her life.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
No. I would go the other way. Anna needs, at least a little gossip, from the other side, the side of a more adventurous life, even if she doesn't admit it. And Chris is the door to that lifestyle.
Not that Anna wanted Chris to settle down, or that wouldn't have been her main intention, but just to keep him around as a source of... spicy things in her life.
Anna says something like, "hitting on Chris is worth one dollar. If they paid her one dollar a day, she would be a millionaire and wouldn't have to work."

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
I just started this game (which should be titled "A Perfect Exposition"), and I don't mind the slow burn, but I'm at the part shortly after David discovers his father's cyber security breach, and holy hell, the entire discussion is nonsensical. None of it is how business works, especially at the scale referenced in the story. It's so ludicrous, that a Nigerian Prince email scam would have been more believable. It completely destroyed what little bit of immersion I had developed during David's story thus far. Does this toy-train email/phishing scam ridiculousness persist as a significant plot device? I really hope not....
Not trying to flame, but please explain what is nonsensical, ludicrous and ridiculous about the phishing scam:
-Darren is tempted by customized email sent to him enticing him to click on a link for his toy train hobby.
-Darren, not being the most tech savvy person and not having good security on his company network, clicks on the link and downloads sophisticated spyware that enables perpetrator access to his system as an administrator (i.e. connect wise).
-Perpetuator studies Darren’s email history to find his frequent customers.
-Perpetuator, acting as Darren as imposter, reaches out to customers asking them to send payment to a new account and to pay now because he needs the money.
-Some customers send payment to new account because Darren’s email looks legit.
-Once Daren discovers this plot, there’s nothing he can do because the fraud account is offshore and has been closed, and since he dropped the ball on getting an insurance policy specific to cyber security that covers him in situations like this, he’s fucked.

If this isn’t realistic please point out why, because I believe this is fairly common, especially when businesses like Darren’s fail to address cyber protection. If I’m completely wrong I’m willing to relook at this scenario in the story because I don’t want to ruin the reader’s immersion by something nonsensical. While I know these scenarios I present aren't perfect (no pun intended), I hope they are pretty close to the mark, and I feel this incident is close to the mark.

I’ll point out, it’s not a major plot point in the story. It’s just one additional layer of shit that happens at the wrong time to enable Kendra’s plot. Even Kendra can't believe how easy it was that Darren foolishly took the bait and didn't have protections in place. And when Darren says "I just want to retire, I'm too old for this stuff" it indicates he's been asleep at the wheel.

Edit: I’ll add, another purpose it serves - David has a choice whether to tell Anna about it. Little does he realize she’d find out from someone else. If he didn’t tell her, Anna isn’t happy. So when he’s accused of cheating on her, it compounds her suspicion that he’s hiding things from her.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes