3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Please explain what is nonsensical, ludicrous and ridiculous about the phishing scam:
-Darren is tempted by customized email sent to him enticing him to click on a link for his toy train hobby.
-Darren, not being the most tech savvy person and not having good security on his company network, clicks on the link and downloads sophisticated spyware that enables perpetrator access to his system as an administrator (i.e. connect wise).
-Perpetuator studies Darren’s email history to find his frequent customers.
-Perpetuator, acting as Darren as imposter, reaches out to customers asking them to send payment to a new account and to pay now because he needs the money.
-Some customers send payment to new account because Darren’s email looks legit.
-Once Daren discovers this plot, there’s nothing he can do because the fraud account is offshore and has been closed, and since he dropped the ball on getting an insurance policy specific to cyber security that covers him in situations like this, he’s fucked.

If this isn’t realistic please point out why, because I believe this is fairly common, especially when businesses like Darren’s fail to address cyber protection. If I’m completely wrong I’m willing to relook at this scenario in the story because I don’t want to ruin the reader’s immersion by something nonsensical.

I’ll point out, it’s not a major plot point in the story. It’s just one additional layer of shit that happens at the wrong time to enable Kendra’s plot.
_____________________________++++++++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

"Mr_Palmer, post: 13405184, member: 4960552"]
Please explain what is nonsensical, ludicrous and ridiculous about the phishing scam:
-Darren is tempted by customized email sent to him enticing him to click on a link for his toy train hobby.
-Darren, not being the most tech savvy person and not having good security on his company network, clicks on the link and downloads sophisticated spyware that enables perpetrator access to his system as an administrator (i.e. connect wise).
-Perpetuator studies Darren’s email history to find his frequent customers.
-Perpetuator, acting as Darren as imposter, reaches out to customers asking them to send payment to a new account and to pay now because he needs the money.
-Some customers send payment to new account because Darren’s email looks legit.
-Once Daren discovers this plot, there’s nothing he can do because the fraud account is offshore and has been closed, and since he dropped the ball on getting an insurance policy specific to cyber security that covers him in situations like this, he’s fucked. Nope, this plot thread works well especially if the targeted company is small. It's an account hijack and by the looks of it targeting accounts receivable. Your scammer would first target those accounts that pay electronically--just send new bank routing instructions to the vendor. Further most business have set times they pay their bills mostly toward the end of the month where the money can draw interest from their banks. Second, if the targeted account pays via mail (not that common in today's world), the scammer will know who in that vendor's company handles accounts payable from invoices and email--but with some companies they often contract that out with accounting firms... in either case having access to David's company emails so the scammer knows whom to email or even call (the scammer would just say they are new employee in David's company handling receivables, or mimic the person responsible).

The whole scamming situation would be made far worst if David or his father doesn't do the books on a daily basis. And if David's company uses QuickBooks where the scammer can doctor the accounts to look like business as normal with fraudulent entries would allow the disaster to go on for weeks before being detected.

Now if David's company uses credit cards for most transactions, the company would be fine... but even with VISA and MasterCard debit card accounts tied to the company's bank accounts that would be a disaster. Worst if David's company is old school and uses checks... bank routing number and account number and Ka-Puff! Problem is credit cards charge an interest rate and fee where debit cards act as checks and has a transaction fee.

If this isn’t realistic please point out why, because I believe this is fairly common, especially when businesses like Darren’s fail to address cyber protection. If I’m completely wrong I’m willing to relook at this scenario in the story because I don’t want to ruin the reader’s immersion by something nonsensical. How many players own a business and knows these things or work in financial services? Sure, your game could be all about the hack and would need a lot more details, but it's not. You have a simple enough plausible problem that pushes forward the story's main plots.

I’ll point out, it’s not a major plot point in the story. It’s just one additional layer of shit that happens at the wrong time to enable Kendra’s plot. Inspired by your story, I wrote for another fan on F95 how Grant and Anna's dinner date would go where Grant would win back Anna's trust. Basically, it revolved around an over simplified bunch of technobabble of estate and trusts Grant used to enrich himself and how he would use it to lure back Anna. As well as a spirited rendition of how much a scumbag Grant is while keeping a pleasant face on. The financial world and its inner workings are one of my careers.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
i think time to make husband watch them and find out
but he was try fix relationship and he is one cheat his wife
he watch and do nothing and angry ....and then,,,,dream sex ,,,more spy.....

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Trying to see where this supposed deleted scene could be. Don't think it was one at all.

Doesn't even look like the render was finished. You can see in the middle pic from the gown having no color, the pillow with no texture, lighting is completely different. Also her phone is another model! Plus there's one more big detail missing that all wives should have! I think it was a quick test render from the previous artist a long time ago, accidentally put in the images folder lol.

Anna APM.jpg

Last edited:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I haven't finished it, but, a dense plot, predictable as to the direction it will go, but whip players up as to the path chosen.
Anna has chinks in her good-girl armor, has had them from the beginning. I don't know if this has been discussed, but could it be possible that Anna was using Jen? A relationship between Chris and a friend of hers would have caused the 2 couples to be even closer, and Anna to have a continuous source, at least of juicy details :unsure:
Jen would have noticed who Chris is interested in, she wouldn't have conceived that Anna is so blind and disinterested in the interest shown by Chris, and she has turned away from them both, feeling that they are both using her.
Chris was unfaithful to Jen, that's the reason. MP at the beginning had planned to give more protagonism to Jane's character, but the lack of time made her role very little.

Reactions: Shyata 2.0

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

Chris wants to provide Anna some help in the kitchen…​
This kind of tease is 10 times better than phone conversation..thanks for that. Whenever Chris and Ana had text conversation with photo exchange and all...i just wanted to see these kind of face to face conversation with tease...same conversation with a little touching and groping without sex would have made much better seductive impact to the story in the past...But anyways, thanks for finally doing this instead of exchanging text conversation.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes