3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Rockpaper345

Sep 14, 2022
View attachment 3521872
The story is just now getting over the hump. Now wouldn’t be the time to jump ship. Granted, it takes a long time to develop, so the waiting game is certainly frustrating, but the story is now starting to play out after the build up.
Mr Palmer request to include aspects like foreplay and kissing and hesitant exploration ,some sneaky erotic acts in the beginning.

If it's like ham bam thank u mam and straight going at it , that would spoil the flow, in my opinion.

Rockpaper345

Sep 14, 2022
View attachment 3521872
The story is just now getting over the hump. Now wouldn’t be the time to jump ship. Granted, it takes a long time to develop, so the waiting game is certainly frustrating, but the story is now starting to play out after the build up.
I also come from literotica so I would quote stories like A woodworkers wife, or a true performance . I am sure u have read them.

U can feel the corruption happening with a linear scale of increment.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
View attachment 3521872
_______________________________________++++++++++++++_________________________________________

Timing is everything when it comes to the conflicts in a story. Think Shakespear and the five act plays. Though your work doesn't follow that model, it still has its own timing issues. And each event plays into the next set of events.

If it's your intention of having Anna getting the excuses she needs to step beyond her marriage (though I do hope you keep moral inner conflict as part of Anna's personality and a measure of guilt... but the honey is just too powerful), then the first time Anna crosses that line will be the most important. Just in terms of plot progression it's like dominos.

Yet, even if you have picked Anna's first scene of cheating, constant background build for the next one in line. Just as an example, if Anna's first encounter with {X}...somewhere the next set ups ought to be lightly hit on... so that after {X}, we have an idea that maybe {Y} and {Z} are in the mix.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
For this i need a new PC, because on the one work for now, daz loads models (female gen8 and gen8.1) in an hour+-.
I created a suscriber account, but they still won’t approve it for me, even though several months have passed! I wanted to get an audition through it + earn money for a new PC ( that’s pretty optimistic isn’t it? :ROFLMAO: ) I wanted to make short stories, small comics - i even have the several works of 30-40 pictures, not processed and without completed stories.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro ..you already might have made 300+ fan art renders for this game....come up with some story and release your own fan update after this initial part 3 update release... you can understand the beginning of the story of part 3....and after that release your own update...we will see whose story is better...yours naughty one or Mr. Palmer one lol

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Bro ..you already might have made 300+ fan art renders for this game....come up with some story and release your own fan update after this initial part 3 update release... you can understand the beginning of the story of part 3....and after that release your own update...we will see whose story is better...yours naughty one or Mr. Palmer one lol
be wast his talent if he create remake other game and will be compare no one will look his original work as perfect
better he use his own talent to make his own game and character
and be his own no one tell him steal other idea and story

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Well, Inside Jennifer definitely has NTR, good animations... And a dumb as a rock female MC too. :BootyTime:
Inside Jennifer had SOOOOOOO much potential, but it falls apart. The first couple of episodes are fun, and then it just gets dumber and sloppier. The final episode was so broken that it was basically unplayable. It's a shame because it was a great Yin/Yang to slow burn corruption games like APM.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
There aren't many Davids in real life. Chris's comments after dinner show a total lack of respect for both of them, not just David. I see no reason to continue to be friend with such a creature. Naivety taken to the extreme.
The only time David shows pride is on the tennis court, off it he lets everyone walk all over him? :whistle:

And for Chris to have the nerve to make such comments, in his friend's house, must hold David in very low esteem. It doesn't seem to be NTR, but rather consented cuckold.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
There aren't many Davids in real life. Chris's comments after dinner show a total lack of respect for both of them, not just David. I see no reason to continue to be friend with such a creature. Naivety taken to the extreme.
The only time David shows pride is on the tennis court, off it he lets everyone walk all over him? :whistle:

And for Chris to have the nerve to make such comments, in his friend's house, must hold David in very low esteem.
Chris is not real friends with David, that’s pretty obvious, he’s doing everything he can to sabotage their marriage, constant lying to Ann about David, taking pics of him with a girl, who also is no saint by the way, how she just accepts his creepy antics and says she’ll put them in the vault. Then fake inviting himself over to dinner where he will probly slip a sleeping pill into David’s drink get Ann drunk and try to fuck her

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Chris is not real friends with David, that’s pretty obvious, he’s doing everything he can to sabotage their marriage, constant lying to Ann about David, taking pics of him with a girl, who also is no saint by the way, how she just accepts his creepy antics and says she’ll put them in the vault. Then fake inviting himself over to dinner where he will probly slip a sleeping pill into David’s drink get Ann drunk and try to fuck her
Whatever Chris does, the question is why does David still consider him a friend? And why is he still seeing him? After that dinner, few men wouldn't kick him out of their own house, very few. A simp.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jackdiddley

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Whatever Chris does, the question is why does David still consider him a friend? And why is he still seeing him? After that dinner, few men wouldn't kick him out of their own house, very few. A simp.
:ROFLMAO: :eek: Because David is a naive idiot who doesn't realize that he has a fox in the henhouse. Chris wanted to fuck Anna when David introduced Anna to Chris on a date. (y):):love:He needs help to save this marriage the first time. And the second time he won't stand a chance:ROFLMAO::eek::devilish::sneaky:

Last edited:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
They are long time buddies, so having a go at each other is normal, and David has the catch and rubs it in Chris's nose, as he has the bragging rights. David thinks it's over he won, but Chris has other ideas. Where did David go when he got booted from the house? David trusts Chris.
Anna likes the attention from Chris, so far Chris has been playing his cards very well as David has no clue he is going after Anna.
It's a way better storyline than the movie unfaithfull with Richard Gere, that movie doesn't work for me.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
They are long time buddies, so having a go at each other is normal, and David has the catch and rubs it in Chris's nose, as he has the bragging rights. David thinks it's over he won, but Chris has other ideas. Where did David go when he got booted from the house? David trusts Chris.
Anna likes the attention from Chris, so far Chris has been playing his cards very well as David has no clue he is going after Anna.
It's a way better storyline than the movie unfaithfull with Richard Gere, that movie doesn't work for me.
Yeah, but doesn't David wonder, if Chris talks to my wife like that in front of me, what happens when I'm not present? Besides, David knows Chris is texting with Anna. Doesn't David wonder how Chris ended up talking to Anna like that? How did he get so bold?
Ok, Chris makes crude jokes when David and Chris are alone, but in Anna's presence, since when? :unsure:
The plot is well thought out, no doubt, meaning that David, will end up accepting some of Anna's fucks.

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
Well said.

As far as David knows, Anna doesn’t care for Chris. Sure they’ve gotten on good terms and are friendly towards each other now, but David is clueless to all the texting Chris has done behind the scenes to reel Anna in.

David knows Chris is a pussy hound, and he knows Chris has an attraction towards Anna, but a) he doesn’t think Chris would ever actually pursue her because of their close friendship, and b) even if he did, David believes Anna would never go for it. For these two reasons, David is oblivious to what’s truly happening.

He 100% would not ever be okay with what’s going on between Anna and Chris.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes