3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
OK, Anna is, in David's opinion, an impregnable fortress. He, David, is a loving husband, married to a very beautiful woman. And yet, how easily he fell at the first opportunity.
I believe that one who cheats will think his/her spouse can do it too, he'll always have his radar on. Only the one who doesn't cheat will think that the spouse doesn't either.
You can't work as a bartender, a job without direct involvement, in a brothel and have a good opinion of women at the same time.

I'm not criticizing the game, ... I didn't finish it either, but the discussion after dinner was hard for me to digest. One who laughs at you, right in front of your wife, with a clear intent to humiliate you .... drunk or not .... will sleeping in a dumpster, for sure.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
OK, Anna is, in David's opinion, an impregnable fortress. He, David, is a loving husband, married to a very beautiful woman. And yet, how easily he fell at the first opportunity.
I believe that one who cheats will think his/her spouse can do it too, he'll always have his radar on. Only the one who doesn't cheat will think that the spouse doesn't either.
You can't work as a bartender, a job without direct involvement, in a brothel and have a good opinion of women at the same time.

I'm not criticizing the game, ... I didn't finish it either, but the discussion after dinner was hard for me to digest. One who laughs at you, right in front of your wife, with a clear intent to humiliate you .... drunk or not .... will sleeping in a dumpster, for sure.
In the end, David was written like this by the developer. Everything that Mr Palmer writes about the character of David and his motives simply creates the feeling of being invented afterwards.
The fact that David has the smallest dick of all the other characters in this tail is already a mark of his original role in this game. That alone marks him out as a loser for many players.
One thing should not be forgotten: Anna is the actual main protagonist in this game. David, although just as much a victim in this intrigue, is only a minor character.
And the fact that he is also a victim of the intrigue makes it so difficult for Mr Palmer to credibly tell David's journey in my opinion. Because he is neither responsible for this intrigue (you can even play completely loyal to David), nor is he a total asshole, nor does he have any kind of chuck fetish, he's not a complete idiot, he's just a somewhat nerdy guy who's a bit overwhelmed with family and work at the moment is.
And I think these are the reasons why some people are so annoyed by the portrayal of this character and simply cannot emotionally understand certain situations.
I think it was never intended for David to receive any sort of justice or find redemption in the end, that's clear in that dinner scene with Chris.
NTR is the driving force in this game and usually the narrator tries to enhance the whole thing by humiliating one or both characters. You should keep this in mind when you get involved in this game.
Narratively it's like in many games here on f95, there are a lot of contradictions and harrassments in the story, you shouldn't take the whole thing too seriously. However, I believe that David's position in this game is special, but his ending will be the same as in all other games, and Mr Palmer won't be able or willing to change that.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
In the end, David was written like this by the developer. Everything that Mr Palmer writes about the character of David and his motives simply creates the feeling of being invented afterwards.
The fact that David has the smallest tail of all the other characters in this tail is already a mark of his original role in this game. That alone marks him out as a loser for many players.
One thing should not be forgotten: Anna is the actual main protagonist in this game. David, although just as much a victim in this intrigue, is only a minor character.
And the fact that he is also a victim of the intrigue makes it so difficult for Mr Palmer to credibly tell David's journey in my opinion. Because he is neither responsible for this intrigue (you can even play completely loyal to David), nor is he a total asshole, nor does he have any kind of chuck fetish, he's not a complete idiot, he's just a somewhat nerdy guy who's a bit overwhelmed with family and work at the moment is.
And I think these are the reasons why some people are so annoyed by the portrayal of this character and simply cannot emotionally understand certain situations.
I think it was never intended for David to receive any sort of justice or find redemption in the end, that's clear in that dinner scene with Chris.
NTR is the driving force in this game and usually the narrator tries to enhance the whole thing by humiliating one or both characters. You should keep this in mind when you get involved in this game.
Narratively it's like in many games here on f95, there are a lot of contradictions and harrassments in the story, you shouldn't take the whole thing too seriously. However, I believe that David's position in this game is special, but his ending will be the same as in all other games, and Mr Palmer won't be able or willing to change that.
I agree with everything you said. What surprises me is how David is crushed in each of the scenes. And I haven't finished the game yet :ROFLMAO: If the trend continues, David's fate is decided.
I wonder if he will act like a good boy until the end or rebel.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I agree with everything you said. What surprises me is how David is crushed in each of the scenes. And I haven't finished the game yet :ROFLMAO: If the trend continues, David's fate is decided.
Rebel against whom or what? He is not in that position and, as far as MR Palmer has developed the story and "drawn" the character so far, he never will be.
What should such a rebellion look like? By disowning Anna and getting a divorce?
At the end, when Anna has fucked her way across half the city, she will still be able to claim in family court that she is just as much a victim of the scheme as David. And she's right and every judge will see it that way. This means that Anna not only retains custody but, when David is already the sole owner of his father's company, she also receives a considerable sum from the "joint" family property. And since they have a daughter, David won't fight back. (This is how his character is written.)
Now some will say - then play the faithful route!
I can only reply that the game is an NTR game, this is the main fetish - Why should I play the faithful route?
And even on the faithful route, the player knows that Anna isn't being honest with David. Because as MR Palmer himself wrote, there is the sexual essence in Anna that is only hidden by the thin layer of propriety.
Rebellion - fucked!

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Ok...we are now in part 3 ...and I think we can stop discussing about David character...the whole point of the story is about cheating wife..so we finally made to that point after 2 years lol so kick david aside lol...I just wanna know when ana will get fucked because eventually she will. And most important question is by whom ..if she is going to be fucked by all other characters of the story then focus on how with other characters with hardcore tease scenes and environment including sex and with more playble options to corrupt ana . I think there should be no point to why ana did that..or why david did that...it's a story of cheating wife not a romantic story.

I will comment on "poor David" side once ana will be fucked by everyone else. I did requested developer previously to have some options for david too so that both can cheat on each other but i think he added more options for Ana including BBC gym guy later on.

Reactions: Krat0$ and ItsNotUs

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Ok...we are now in part 3 ...and I think we can stop discussing about David character...the whole point of the story is about cheating wife..so we finally made to that point after 2 years lol so kick david aside lol...I just wanna know when ana will get fucked because eventually she will. And most important question is by whom ..if she is going to be fucked by all other characters of the story then focus on how with other characters with hardcore tease scenes and environment including sex and with more playble options to corrupt ana . I think there should be no point to why ana did that..or why david did that...it's a story of cheating wife not a romantic story.

I will comment on "poor David" side once ana will be fucked by everyone else. I did requested developer previously to have some options for david too so that both can cheat on each other but i think he added more options for Ana including BBC gym guy later on.
let the fucking begin!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Rebel against whom or what? He is not in that position and, as far as MR Palmer has developed the story and "drawn" the character so far, he never will be.
What should such a rebellion look like? By disowning Anna and getting a divorce?
At the end, when Anna has fucked her way across half the city, she will still be able to claim in family court that she is just as much a victim of the scheme as David. And she's right and every judge will see it that way. This means that Anna not only retains custody but, when David is already the sole owner of his father's company, she also receives a considerable sum from the "joint" family property. And since they have a daughter, David won't fight back. (This is how his character is written.)
Now some will say - then play the faithful route!
I can only reply that the game is an NTR game, this is the main fetish - Why should I play the faithful route?
And even on the faithful route, the player knows that Anna isn't being honest with David. Because as MR Palmer himself wrote, there is the sexual essence in Anna that is only hidden by the thin layer of propriety.
Rebellion - fucked!
OK, then David will slowly move into the background as Anna's ex, with increasingly rare appearances.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
There was one occasion when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes