3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Is this fan art or the real teaser?
____________________________________++++++++++++++++________________________________________

fan art

Chris' face is wrong and Anna's breast too small

And the story isn't up to that point. Next release is more David and Anna content that sets the stage for future events. Though I suspect there will be some tease in the next release to keep it interesting. From the two spoilers, Anna gets a visitor and its Chris (well am 90% sure of it) ... Assuming I am right, Chris will pull on of his stunts--Anna will either reject him or let him go so far but thoughts of being married and a respectable woman would keep it short

....Just a guess

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
____________________________________++++++++++++++++________________________________________

fan art

Chris' face is wrong and Anna's breast too small

And the story isn't up to that point. Next release is more David and Anna content that sets the stage for future events. Though I suspect there will be some tease in the next release to keep it interesting. From the two spoilers, Anna gets a visitor and its Chris (well am 90% sure of it) ... Assuming I am right, Chris will pull on of his stunts--Anna will either reject him or let him go so far but thoughts of being married and a respectable woman would keep it short

....Just a guess
I'm 100% sure Robo-Cobra will be the mystery guest. You see, Anna is surprised when she opens the door. If it were Chris, she wouldn't be so surprised. Chris is coming for dinner, why would he come early? This is the perfect place and time for Rob Cobra. Besides, it was equally predictable that the mysterious guest would be Chirs?.

Reactions: Isabella69

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I'm 100% sure Robo-Cobra will be the mystery guest. You see, Anna is surprised when she opens the door. If it were Chris, she wouldn't be so surprised. Chris is coming for dinner, why would he come early? This is the perfect place and time for Rob Cobra. Besides, it was equally predictable that the mysterious guest would be Chirs?.
____________________________________++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

Well it is lottery odds if it was Marvin at the door. Still, maybe Robinson...? Per your "surprised Anna" look, Robinson fits your guess and actually it wouldn't be a bad plot device to bring him back into the picture. Wasn't the last Robinson/Anna scene the Milker-yoga scene?

Still, it makes sense it would be someone Anna knows but wasn't expecting and the only two that fit that bill is Chris showing up unannounced or Robinson.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
____________________________________++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

Well it is lottery odds if it was Marvin at the door. Still, maybe Robinson...? Per your "surprised Anna" look, Robinson fits your guess and actually it wouldn't be a bad plot device to bring him back into the picture. Wasn't the last Robinson/Anna scene the Milker-yoga scene?

Still, it makes sense it would be someone Anna knows but wasn't expecting and the only two that fit that bill is Chris showing up unannounced or Robinson.
Old Fish won't come because he won't be there in this update (he probably doesn't know where Anna lives?) Chris is coming for dinner later, why would he come early? Besides, he warned them that he would come for dinner.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I swear you should do a game of your own!!!
For this i need a new PC, because on the one work for now, daz loads models (female gen8 and gen8.1) in an hour+-.
I created a suscriber account, but they still won’t approve it for me, even though several months have passed! I wanted to get an audition through it + earn money for a new PC ( that’s pretty optimistic isn’t it? :ROFLMAO: ) I wanted to make short stories, small comics - i even have the several works of 30-40 pictures, not processed and without completed stories.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes