3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Yeah a bit of an empty update in terms of content, but definitely necessary for buildup. Good news is that next part should start having some fruits in terms of content and lube sales might just skyrocket haha. All the Chris x Anna texting that allegedly happened and was not shown sure was torture, that is what I am looking forward to the most.

By the way I noticed something interesting... I was almost done with playing latest update and only then I remembered there was artist change. So I guess that settles all the nervous expectations about future quality - it's still awesome! :)

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I must say that for me, even though I download alot of Games here, if a Game I played here is worthy of my Support then I do it, there are alot of Games here that I have supported in the Past just by getting it here and enjoying it.
I Like this Game alot, even though the HOT scenes are still scarce, I will probally support this game in the future as soon scenes of my liking turn up.I,m not a guy who always pays monthly for a Game that doesnt get to the point after so many months, shit I know Games here that have been out for years just miking Patreons without putting out something in return.
Just my opinion.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
I must say that for me, even though I download alot of Games here, if a Game I played here is worthy of my Support then I do it, there are alot of Games here that I have supported in the Past just by getting it here and enjoying it.
I Like this Game alot, even though the HOT scenes are still scarce, I will probally support this game in the future as soon scenes of my liking turn up.I,m not a guy who always pays monthly for a Game that doesnt get to the point after so many months, shit I know Games here that have been out for years just miking Patreons without putting out something in return.
Just my opinion.
Hey dont insult legendary games like MWAS and AWAM:LOL::LOL:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I hope there will be choices, where David makes everyone else suffer that lied about him, because playing as reasonable David among the snakes is pretty fun, i actually want the guy to win.

As for next Anna part, i hope there will be at least like 50 or 100 more renders to make scenes at least a little longer or have one more scene.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I hope there will be choices, where David makes everyone else suffer that lied about him, because playing as reasonable David among the snakes is pretty fun, i actually want the guy to win.

As for next Anna part, i hope there will be at least like 50 or 100 more renders to make scenes at least a little longer or have one more scene.
(y) Surely he said he was gonna prove someone set him up

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1838029

Overview:
David and Anna Parker are a lovely young, married couple with a newborn daughter. Those that know them say they have the perfect marriage. But jealousy and treachery will soon put their marriage to the test. You will influence their fate!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-15
Release Date: 2022-10-12
Developer: Mr. Palmer -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac (v0.4): - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Android (v0.4): - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA

F.E.N.R.I.R thanks for the link

View attachment 1836740 View attachment 1836743 View attachment 1836744 View attachment 1836745 View attachment 1836746 View attachment 1836747 View attachment 1836748 View attachment 1898777 View attachment 1898778 View attachment 2041644 View attachment 2041648 View attachment 2041651
Thank you so much for this game. I am loving it and the renders are beautiful, especially Anna. I was hoping in the future you may consider including incest with mom, dad, brother, sister, uncle, etc., and how about interracial mixing? Lastly, how about some unwanted groping/molestation? Oh, and the dirtier she gets the sexier her wardrobe becomes. Anxiously, awaiting your next update. I am following this game.

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
Thank you so much for this game. I am loving it and the renders are beautiful, especially Anna. I was hoping in the future you may consider including incest with mom, dad, brother, sister, uncle, etc., and how about interracial mixing? Lastly, how about some unwanted groping/molestation? Oh, and the dirtier she gets the sexier her wardrobe becomes. Anxiously, awaiting your next update. I am following this game.
This kinda would ruin the story flow.. I rather get a shorter game with few characters that finishes than random ass shit thrown in for beefing up the content and catering to everyone that never gets done.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes