3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
fejk bj was there to throw him a used condom in the car. But I was glad Chris was disappointed that David hadn't cheated on Anna. She says, “They still have a perfect marriage, I have no chance of getting Anna. I also think Chris works alone. I was also sad to see Anna cry. I will not let this marriage be destroyed. Is there another sexual predator in the bar talking to Chris?
So was I but I was more than happy that Chris was disappointed. I liked seeing his muggle face thinking he was going to get a betrayal by Mc but he saw that it won't be so easy to take Anna from David of course with now the accusations that David was falsely accused will give Chris a great opportunity to get much closer to Anna

:unsure: That's what worries me a little, you know. but I'm also calm because we can choose what to do in Part 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Step one:

Step two:

Allies within the company who hate that Ann got promoted, she is a woman, like Kendra, thinks Ann already sleeping around to get her perks:

She would have a perfect marriage if she had any brains.
Chris has only been shitting on her, being disgusting,
guess she deserved this asshole and what he puts her through.

He is overtly being gifted everything from Ann for nothing. Talk about entitlement.
Of course he takes advantage, he is on a free ride shitting on Ann and David
He has the same grudge to both Ann - the whore who rejected him, but is now
head over heels over him, absolutely outta the blue, dev ex makina, dumb hore eating his shit. He is also constantly harassing David, the two bit loser he used to carry around
so that all the girls would choose him by comparison. Ann fkked up his whoring streak so
he is pissed this looser David got the girl and ruined his machinations for easy sex.
(y)

Oct 11, 2022
You also forgot Chris is disappointed that David did not cheat on Anna with Alexa. ,,He says that they still have perfect marriage, there is no chance of getting Anna,,.
yea that is very true, but now Anna is alone and Chris will deff not back off now (including the all the other dudes), we just have to wait aprox 2 months to the last part 4 for that, next month is Anna's 1st week... Ooh this is gonna be good, I can feel it in my pants, right guys?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
So was I but I was more than happy that Chris was disappointed. I liked seeing his muggle face thinking he was going to get a betrayal by Mc but he saw that it won't be so easy to take Anna from David of course with now the accusations that David was falsely accused will give Chris a great opportunity to get much closer to Anna until
I wonder how it will be resolved. I guess let's see This in Ch3.Ch2. We'll make a decision whether Anna believes these accusations?But we will see if Chris will get closer to Anna yes / no I think in Ch3?

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
yea that is very true, but now Anna is alone and Chris will deff not back off now (including the all the other dudes), we just have to wait aprox 2 months to the last part 4 for that, next month is Anna's 1st week... Ooh this is gonna be good, I can feel it in my pants, right guys?
(y)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think Ch3? not Ch4. Let's not see it in Ch2, but probably in Ch3?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I wonder how it will be resolved. I guess let's see This in Ch3.Ch2. We'll make a decision whether Anna believes these accusations?But we will see if Chris will get closer to Anna yes / no I think in Ch3?
I'm also wondering how this mess will be resolved man this ex Kendra from Mc is diabolic we don't even need so many enemies having a girl like that chasing you wanting to destroy you in every way possible. Anyway I think we'll see that in Ch2 we will have the choice to forgive and believe David's words or not but I wonder what the news will be like for Kendra that her plans are coming out perfectly brilliant but I believe Alexia can switch sides if she is being blackmailed or being forced to seduce David I believe that with time she will really like Mc and that's what will help him I hope right if we're not screwed lol

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Ah, I was forgetting. Will Mc Darren's father have an important role in the future, maybe in Ch3, like helping David in this whole mess of the lousy accusations he betrayed Anna or will he be interested in Anna too. because it doesn't make sense he's in the game and not be well implemented in the whole story i believe he will be a very perverted dad who will hit on his son's wife I've seen this in some games I'm sure you can repeat it here.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm also wondering how this mess will be resolved man this ex Kendra from Mc is diabolic we don't even need so many enemies having a girl like that chasing you wanting to destroy you in every way possible. Anyway I think we'll see that in Ch2 we will have the choice to forgive and believe David's words or not but I wonder what the news will be like for Kendra that her plans are coming out perfectly brilliant but I believe Alexia can switch sides if she is being blackmailed or being forced to seduce David I believe that with time she will really like Mc and that's what will help him I hope right if we're not screwed lol
I think at the end of Ch2 Anna you will believe or not David's betrayal, Ch3 will start with David trying to prove to her that he is not guilty but he was framed. Ch3 Anna will try to fight the sexual Predators, who will convince her to betray David at every turn and must oppose them with all their strength. And they will fight everyone to save their marriage. It's hard to tell Alexa if he will go over to David's side.

Oct 11, 2022
I think Ch3? not Ch4. Let's not see it in Ch2, but probably in Ch3?
Ur right, my bad, it all depends on how DEV is going to do it with the next coming weeks, cause next update we play Anna's 1st week, after that we MAY then play MCs week where he hunts for evidence, unless that part will be a mixed week with both MC and Anna, but I doubt it, as that will be where Anna will be hunted by all the dudes (And she will still be broken I guess = easy target), so maybe just 20% glims of what MC is doing and 80% on Anna.. well we just have to wait :cool:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: I will kick it will be on Ch3
I think Chris will try in Ch3. So let's see the same week as Ch1 but with the perspective of Anna Ch2, for example, he sits at home and gets photos from Chris David with Alexa, a choice of how to react Anna trusts her husband / whether he trusts Chris what.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Did dev mention something about CH2 and how many parts it is going to be in. Coz almost 2 months for each part where ch1 had 4 parts means ch2 will take 8 months at least to fully release. That's a lot of time and creates so much anticipation filled anxiety.
Ch1 had five parts. Ch3 David, Anna will be mixed so the dev said.I think ? Ch2 -5 parts, Ch3-5 parts

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think at the end of Ch2 Anna you will believe or not David's betrayal, Ch3 will start with David trying to prove to her that he is not guilty but he was framed. Ch3 Anna will try to fight the sexual Predators, who will convince her to betray David at every turn and must oppose them with all their strength. And they will fight everyone to save their marriage. It's hard to tell Alexa if he will go over to David's side.
Yes you will have the choice to believe it or not I think there is a great opportunity for David to prove his innocence he should think about the moments he had at the gym with Alexia I was there that started all of David showing up at home always smelling like real female cologne David he's a pretty stupid guy not to notice it at first any guy in real life would notice something is not right but anyways this is part of the game i just want to see what will happen from here on in CH2 is CH3

Now, saving their marriage will be totally possible, but I think it won't be that easy. We will have a lot of difficulties even more now with all these false accusations that David suffered it will go a long way to prove that he didn't betray Anna and we can't forget that new predators may appear but I believe Alexia can change sides but first we have to know why she is doing this whether it is of her own volition or some blackmail. I have a good feeling that CH2 will have a lot of good and bad surprises.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Did dev mention something about CH2 and how many parts it is going to be in. Coz almost 2 months for each part where ch1 had 4 parts means ch2 will take 8 months at least to fully release. That's a lot of time and creates so much anticipation filled anxiety.
I think it will take a year to finish the game or 2 but that aside I like games like this. I get much more excited about it lol

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes