3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
:love::love: You know with your incredible ability to make really good and sexy art I think it's only fair that you always get recognized for that. :coffee:
I also really want to see a typical FAN ART for our wonderful Anna ops.. I want to thank you for another beautiful art by Anna as always she looks very sexy with these provocative clothes looks like Chris did well again lol
I would take the path of Chris, I just want to see how all his efforts despite being very asshole have a reward because he has always had a crush on Anna, then I will do the path of the perfect marriage to end it with justice.

Reactions: sickqt

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I would take the path of Chris, I just want to see how all his efforts despite being very asshole have a reward because he has always had a crush on Anna, then I will do the path of the perfect marriage to end it with justice.
I think that Chris is going to die in disappointment. He already met the guy who is going to get in between Anna and him and he bought him a drink. The irony of his life is going to be working so hard to cuck his best friend only to end up being the cuck himself as all of his efforts at corruption push her into the arms of another man.

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
I think that Chris is going to die in disappointment. He already met the guy who is going to get in between Anna and him and he bought him a drink. The irony of his life is going to be working so hard to cuck his best friend only to end up being the cuck himself as all of his efforts at corruption push her into the arms of another man.
Tsss well I hope there could be an option maybe in Anna Pov where the path of Chris cannot be affected.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well. I tried my all to keep that bitch away but its futile. the game wants me to be with her.
how can he be so weak? now I don't feel sorry for the bastard, its his own fault.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yeah, but it feels like shit when the update's done. It leaves you wanting so much more especially coz there wasn't a single sexual scene shown so far. The updates end so fucking quickly but leave so much to talk about. I love it and hate it at the same time.
There was one sex scene when David made love to Anna

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Basically this is a Kinetic Novel and options hardly affect the story. I rejected the gym partner girl every single time yet she's kinda forced, also MC has poor choices in friendship.
It says on the front page under the word spoiler Developer Notes: what dev says

Reactions: Kjazz

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
Basically this is a Kinetic Novel and options hardly affect the story. I rejected the gym partner girl every single time yet she's kinda forced, also MC has poor choices in friendship.
Everybody has a poor choice of friends. That's why we have a hard time in our lives.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
It's vibes is definitely realistic game, if your married and you go to the gym and a hot woman basically throws herself at you and she has an ulterior motive and you say no and she continues to throw herself at you, of course you won't be able to resist. The MC is only lying to himself if he thought taking her to the bar was so his friend could hook up with her, it was so he could show of and that's exactly what he was doing. He got so busted; it is hilarious. That's like my model girlfriend had her party at a restaurant and i was driving along through town a week later and all her hotty friends were walking along and they recognized me and were waving and I waved back and I was in a two door sports car, not like I was in a big van with my buddy in the other seat and they told her I was trying to pick them up, I didn't even get out of the car the whole thing took like five seconds and I drove off, then after we had broken up I was going out with my banker girlfriend and we at a club and my ex model girlfriend was there and her friend came over and got me a drink and then when my girlfriend was dancing we snuck of to the toilets and she wanted me to go home with her and I said no I just couldn't do it to my banker girlfriend and when my girlfriend finished dancing she asked my buddy where I was and he said, oh he went to the toilets with some chick. :ROFLMAO:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I just realized something strange, the first release of A Perfect Marriage was v1.0 and this new update is v0.5. Am I missing something here? Or are we going backward in the game's numbering system?

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
I just realized something strange, the first release of A Perfect Marriage was v1.0 and this new update is v0.5. Am I missing something here? Or are we going backward in the game's numbering system?

First was numbered v1.0 in error. It was later amended to v0.1

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes