3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think Chris will try in Ch3. So let's see the same week as Ch1 but with the perspective of Anna Ch2, for example, he sits at home and gets photos from Chris David with Alexa, a choice of how to react Anna trusts her husband / whether he trusts Chris what.
Yes, it makes more sense for Chris to act on Ch3 anyway. In the part where Chris stayed at David's house we will see everything he did from Anna's expectation and how he acted and about the parts of the photo as well.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
I think it will take a year to finish the game or 2 but that aside I like games like this. I get much more excited about it lol
Yeah, but it feels like shit when the update's done. It leaves you wanting so much more especially coz there wasn't a single sexual scene shown so far. The updates end so fucking quickly but leave so much to talk about. I love it and hate it at the same time.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yeah, but it feels like shit when the update's done. It leaves you wanting so much more especially coz there wasn't a single sexual scene shown so far. The updates end so fucking quickly but leave so much to talk about. I love it and hate it at the same time.
I understand you it's complicated I for example love this game a lot and I hate it a little lol but it's nice to have that kind of feeling. Unfortunately in the sexual part we will only see sex in CH3 where everything will start to fall apart for the couple David/Anna of course depending on your choices they are good or bad but I confess that I don't care about that sex part yet but I won't lie that I'm looking forward to seeing something happen soon but I think we will be very well rewarded for waiting for these sex scenes over at CH3

May 8, 2019
Sadly no action talk only. This is not a game anymore but serial Drama TV movie. Sorry but "Better Marriage" better than this. You will get bored easly to play this.
Man I don't understand people when something like this is clearly stated by dev:
If smaller updates bother you, wait a few updates before downloading/playing.
This game is a slow burn and won't contain much sexual content until Part 3.

lerpcapu

Apr 25, 2021
Did dev mention something about CH2 and how many parts it is going to be in. Coz almost 2 months for each part where ch1 had 4 parts means ch2 will take 8 months at least to fully release. That's a lot of time and creates so much anticipation filled anxiety.
The dev said 3 chapters, the first two each being the same week. It looks like he's releasing a day per part, so 7 parts each for the first two chapters.
That also means 14 updates before the beginning of the "spicy" resolution of your choices. While I like the concept of this storytelling style, I'm a bit worried the update pace and lack of sexual content for such an extensive period of time will cause the support for the game to drop.

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018

The best games have their proper build up, and this happens to be one of those, story wise. There are thousands of games on this site, but most of them go for cheap thrills and for a quick reward... the ones that are best, are like this, where you get the proper story and build up beforehand. As example, even just those text conversation we got from chris/anna, were quite erotic and exciting.

Looking forward to the continuation of this project, its my most anticipated game these days.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
The best games have their proper build up, and this happens to be one of those, story wise. There are thousands of games on this site, but most of them go for cheap thrills and for a quick reward... the ones that are best, are like this, where you get the proper story and build up beforehand. As example, even just those text conversation we got from chris/anna, were quite erotic and exciting.

Looking forward to the continuation of this project, its my most anticipated game these days.
Yes bro , its anticipation and build up makes this is game more exciting for us..
But I hope in Chapter 3 this game will be able to do justice to its build up and anticipation so far....

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Man I don't understand people when something like this is clearly stated by dev:
Yes, it's already quite noticeable that the game is a slow burn and the warnings about the sexual scenes that will be in CH3 are already typical, I think those same people who complain about this don't pay much attention to Dev's warnings or the other members who already commented on it.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes