3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Reading all these posts of players trying to save this marriage and hating on every character that's trying to fuck Anna is awesome!! I'm playing the route where she gets all the dicks and then finds out her husband was set up.
:ROFLMAO: When you try to translate the Dev words in this thread that sex will be in Ch3 and the game is slow burning but people are always asking the same question and can't understand it.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2022
In the next update then hopefully she is getting dicked by Chris... Then ... Lol
No, I doubt we get to that part this year, cause Next update is the whole first week of Anna, so nothing is really gonna happen, other than we get to control some of Anna's decisions, but it might be a 2 part update for the 1st week for Anna just like we saw with MC, and then we are into 2023 before we start of the ending of update v0.5.

But for sure Chris will go all in when he hears from Anna that MC no longer lives there, mark my words, Chris will knock her up, cause he wants her soo bad, if im not right, hell I will give free beer for a week...

Reactions: John-721 and sickqt

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
No, I doubt we get to that part this year, cause Next update is the whole first week of Anna, so nothing is really gonna happen, other than we get to control some of Anna's decisions, but it might be a 2 part update for the 1st week for Anna just like we saw with MC, and then we are into 2023 before we start of the ending of update v0.5.

But for sure Chris will go all in when he hears from Anna that MC no longer lives there, mark my words, Chris will knock her up, cause he wants her soo bad, if im not right, hell I will give free beer for a week...
It depends on what choices you make. Chris can Anne only in Ch3

Reactions: Ass Fan

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Developer Notes:
This game is a slow burn. If you're looking for instant gratification, this game isn't for you.

Yeah developer is correct, wait this game until Rusian make peace with Ukraine before we could watch Anna got all dick in her. :)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

LOL nope. Chris is going to have to be content with having a love affair with Ms Left Hand (cheating on Mrs. Right Hand, the bastard) because Anna is going to be crying on the broad shoulders of her coworker. All his hard work in working her up is just priming the pump for fuckboy and Chris is going to end up hoist with his own petard. He will be left with no best friend, no girl, no job, no home, and no hope as he is left on a dingy street corner holding a sign that says "will suck dick for food."

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
The dev said 3 chapters, the first two each being the same week. It looks like he's releasing a day per part, so 7 parts each for the first two chapters.
That also means 14 updates before the beginning of the "spicy" resolution of your choices. While I like the concept of this storytelling style, I'm a bit worried the update pace and lack of sexual content for such an extensive period of time will cause the support for the game to drop.
Wait how does that work? Coz the first part is over and it has 5 parts. So, I think dev might make it 1.5 days per update coz that would make more ground mathematically speaking. However, the dev looks to hold his pace. So if it is 1 update per 2 months then he will stick to it. But I wish he could make more content fit in the updates.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
LOL nope. Chris is going to have to be content with having a love affair with Ms Left Hand (cheating on Mrs. Right Hand, the bastard) because Anna is going to be crying on the broad shoulders of her coworker. All his hard work in working her up is just priming the pump for fuckboy and Chris is going to end up hoist with his own petard. He will be left with no best friend, no girl, no job, no home, and no hope as he is left on a dingy street corner holding a sign that says "will suck dick for food."
:ROFLMAO:

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Wait how does that work? Coz the first part is over and it has 5 parts. So, I think dev might make it 1.5 days per update coz that would make more ground mathematically speaking. However, the dev looks to hold his pace. So if it is 1 update per 2 months then he will stick to it. But I wish he could make more content fit in the updates.

There were 5 parts to the first week from David's POV.
We are now going to replay that first week but this time from Anna's POV.
So that means there will be 5 parts.

As regards the time between updates, the Developer has already stated that he hopes to release updates every 1-3 months. This is because he has a job and a life outside of this.

Reactions: Kjazz and Sadowdark
Oct 11, 2022
Well I hacked DEVs pc, this is the lovechild of Anna and Chris...

_767447c4-2cda-11e7-a28f-c563b2540923.jpg

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
:LOL: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
wow just finished the first chapter of this. man, that Chris is some kind of piece of shit. but he is not the only one here that is out to split up the happy couple. hope that Anna's chapter allows for her to see what's really going on here. if not, i won't bother with ch 3. don't worry David, you got me in your corner.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Chris is the biggest scumbag ever. I hope he dies in this game. I just hope Anna doesn't fall for his crap but these games are definitely made by males so us girls have to endure ;).
You forgot to acknowledge that Anna is an idiot, too. Instead of showing her husband the naughty texts his friend (or the other guy) is secretly writing to her behind his back, so both can cut him out of their lives, she is basically complicit and not pulling the brakes as hard as she should be. When she falls for him one day they will have both added enough fuel to the fire.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Absolutely Anna isn't innocent at all. Those text messages, she is recieving and sending (like taking and sending pictures in lingerie as fapping material for some other guy [Chris]) definitively cross a line and she neither puts a real stop to it, nor is she honest about it in front of her husband. She also lets others grab her and doesn't say a single word to her "beloved" significant other about being molested, she stays silent or downplays it in front of him (like after the dinner with her fat boss, where David already got suspicious). Nevertheless Chris is a scumbag, so is Anna's boss, don't know about her co-worker, yet, but usually in this genre all males are total assholes anyway.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
agreed. Anna is very naive and quick to dismiss when David tries to warn her to be on her guard. if i don't see her at least question what is happening before she tosses David out, then she is dumb bitch and deserves to have David give up on her and divorce her. chapter 3 will be interesting for sure.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Chris is the biggest scumbag ever. I hope he dies in this game. I just hope Anna doesn't fall for his crap but these games are definitely made by males so us girls have to endure ;).
I'm with you I want Chris to fuck I want to fuck his life in the game and you can rest assured he may even take advantage of the photos he has of Anna but you will be in complete control of rejecting him or kicking him in the balls maybe I would love to see something like. Happening but I'll make him suffer more for pretending to be David's friend and wanting Anna

Reactions: Panos24
3.70 star(s) 104 Votes