3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
@ Palmer

thanks for sharing that ch 2 preview. for myself as long as it is a logical conclusion to the story i don't think any of us will mind. i for one hope that David and Anna figure out what is really going on here and that the real nutter behind everything gets her just rewards for her devious little game. and i also hope Chris is revealed for the scumbag he is and gets his just rewards too. if the choices to make that happen are there, then i will make sure i make it happen.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
@ Palmer

thanks for sharing that ch 2 preview. for myself as long as it is a logical conclusion to the story i don't think any of us will mind. i for one hope that David and Anna figure out what is really going on here and that the real nutter behind everything gets her just rewards for her devious little game. and i also hope Chris is revealed for the scumbag he is and gets his just rewards too. if the choices to make that happen are there, then i will make sure i make it happen.
(y)

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
I just finished playing this game and seriously I love the writing and way its progressing, it is one of the few games that focus more on the story. Yes i was expecting some more lewd scene like some picture of Anna or something for different from sexting but nvm. We will wait for its 2nd and 3rd chapter where things are getting spicy.

But I want to ask one question to Mr_Palmer ,if ANNA and DAVID get separated in chapter 3 then how will the NTR theme will be established
Note: I want to hear ur opinion on this Ass fan nd Sadowdark

Last edited:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
In Anna's mind, she is fully in control of her actions and thinks it's ridiculous David wouldn't trust her. If a man hits on her, so what? She will tell them no thanks and move on. When David gets upset or jealous she finds it unattractive and irritating.
You are the dev and made this character, but the described personality above doesn't really match her actions too well in my opinion.
Its an NTR game, so something is supposed to happen. But let's be honest here, no need to blame everything on Anna's openness, naivity, and desire for independence, because:

That's actually not, what Anna is doing, when Chris lovebombs her with compliments and his naughty thoughts about her. He's quite frank about expressing his desire for her and he tells her also, that he doesn't care, that she's in a relationship. She says nothing will ever happen between them, but her actions tell another story.
She might say "stop it", but doesn't mean it. After all she lets all his heavy flirting attempts pass. She even sends him fotos of herself in a nightie, even 2 or 3 of them as far as I remember, so that he can fap while watching her pics! Which faithful wife would do so seriously?! That's definitively a no-go already. The reason behind is not just naivity in my book. She clearly doesn't say thanks, I'd rather not and moves on. She also doesn't give a real stop signal, like threatening to break up contact, if Chris doesn't stop hitting on her. Let's keep in mind, she is supposed to be recently married, happy with her husband in general and also pregant from him.
Furthermore, if she's got such a great desire for proving herself in front of males and showing her independence, it's rather strange, that Crhis can manipulate her that easily into doing naughty stuff, she doesn't want to do or at least doesn't consider to do in the first place without triggering her resistance. For me there are some logical gaps in that story.
So after analyzing the week from David's point of view, one can only come to the conclusion, that Anna is really not an innocent girl. I guess part of her even enjoys it, otherwise she wouldn't go that far and let all the hitting on her pass. She even gets involved actively by sending those erotic pictures of her, which tells us, that she somehow enjoys it, if another man or maybe just Chris faps while thinking about her. Part of her personality is clearly leaning towards attention whore behaviour. This would cause a serious crisis in most monogamous relationships, if the truth would come out someday... Most likely many, if not most guys would say fuck off for good to someone like Anna after such actions.
(In real life it makes no sense to argue with such girls, they need the male attention for their self-esteem, it's part of their personality and therefore they will never stop. So best is really to just quit them / end the relationship, if you want another kind of relationship. That would be based behaviour, otherwise she'll turn you into a cuck.)
But back to the game, I think, in the end her personality has got a somewhat darker side than the above described. Sending those pictures of her in a nightie to another guy is too much for someone, who is supposed to be happily married, rather innocent or just unaware and naive... That doesn't mean, I'd suggest to change some of the story so far, I'd rather advice to be more honest about her personality. Because the naive, but independence seeking girl with a strong will, who is happily married so far, doesn't match with the little somewhat slutty attention whore, who sends pictures of herself in a nighty as fapping material to another guy in the middle of the night, while her "beloved" husband is right next to her sleeping in the double bed. Therefore the writing so far isn't that convincing for me. It only makes sense, if she has got a somewhat darker personality and maybe a low self esteem, so that she secretly very much enjoys being hit on or a borderline personality disorder or daddy issues, whatever.
My concern is not about NTR or NON-NTR, because this game will feature NTR for sure, my concern is just about making it happen in a believable way.

Last edited:

addan076

Jul 26, 2021
Yes, this is something that frustrates David. Anna is too trusting of people. She seems to always give people the benefit of the doubt. It makes her naive to peoples’ intentions and she can be taken advantage of. David is fully aware of this and it really bugs him, but Anna doesn’t like when he tries to manage her, so he tries hard to refrain from it.

In Anna's mind, she is fully in control of her actions and thinks it's ridiculous David wouldn't trust her. If a man hits on her, so what? She will tell them no thanks and move on. When David gets upset or jealous she finds it unattractive and irritating.

The thing about Anna... she's spent a lifetime with males, so inherently she always feels like she has to prove herself as a woman. She's been treated like a helpless little girl her whole life by her older brothers and father, so when she met David it was refreshing to have someone who fully respected her as a person and gave her the freedom to express herself. Therefore, it sours her when David doesn't respect her ability to take care of herself.

Chris is someone who understands Anna's naivity too, which is why he's so hot for her. All the other girls in his life eventually got tired of his act, but Anna has compassion for him and doesn't turn him away, at least on the friendship level. He wants to use her compassion and trust in him to manipulate her.

As for her being dumb that she wouldn't realize a set up, perhaps that's the case, but really, why would she ever guess somone is trying to wreck her marriage or her life? And while it seems strange David would suddenly have an affair, there's enough smoke there to have Anna doubting his fidelity to her. There are real pictures and real events. A husband cheating on a wife is a much more plausible scenario than an elaborate setup by some jealous ex-girlfriend of David's that she’s never heard of.

We're getting ahead of ourselves though. Let's just sit back and see how Anna's week goes.
I think you just described a lot of real life scenario's that leads to real cheating/ntr. Girl likes attention, used to being around guys, gets offended by boyfriend/husband for not liking her being around obvious thirsty guys and bad situations. She finds husband looks weak and annoying and the other guy exciting. Time to look for an exit strategy lol.

Reactions: sickqt

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
We're all friends here (Mostly :)), so I'll share an example of a choice you'll be presented in Part 2. This will not change the outcome of Part 1, but... obviously it will have an impact at some point. ;)

View attachment 2106994
Thanks for showing us what Anna's choices will be like. It's nice to know that you'll have three options but I'll go with the first choice hehe

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
@ Palmer

(y)

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
When SOME action starts, I'll pay attention. Updates are once a month or so, building storylines for months when people wait those months is a bit much. I'm a fan of the corrupted wife theme but not alot worth the time

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
When SOME action starts, I'll pay attention. Updates are once a month or so, building storylines for months when people wait those months is a bit much. I'm a fan of the corrupted wife theme but not alot worth the time
U probably wait till June 2023 if all his update go streamlined

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Well, I completed two playthroughs, one with David as a lying jealous prick and the other as an honest and trusting fool. I could play him as a lying trusting fool or an honest jealous prick but I'm not certain that would have a significant effect on the narrative. It would be interesting if there were four possible endings based on where David falls on the ven diagram of the trust/distrust and liar/honest axis. However, I have a feeling that how we play Anna in the next chapter is going to have more of a narrative effect and David's decisions are only going to provide differences in dialogue. After all, it is up to Anna how hard she is going to fall for the monkeyshines of the plethora of lying pieces of shit that surround her.

The only thing I'm really sure of is that Chris is going to die alone and unloved in a puddle of his own piss in a welfare hospital.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Well, I completed two playthroughs, one with David as a lying jealous prick and the other as an honest and trusting fool. I could play him as a lying trusting fool or an honest jealous prick but I'm not certain that would have a significant effect on the narrative. It would be interesting if there were four possible endings based on where David falls on the ven diagram of the trust/distrust and liar/honest axis. However, I have a feeling that how we play Anna in the next chapter is going to have more of a narrative effect and David's decisions are only going to provide differences in dialogue. After all, it is up to Anna how hard she is going to fall for the monkeyshines of the plethora of lying pieces of shit that surround her.

The only thing I'm really sure of is that Chris is going to die alone and unloved in a puddle of his own piss in a welfare hospital.
Damn looks like someone really hate Chris lol :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
But after playing this version I can say that he deserve this hate..
I dont wanna comment about his views on his friend's wife (Anna) but that guy broke the bro code...

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
We're all friends here (Mostly :)), so I'll share an example of a choice you'll be presented in Part 2. This will not change the outcome of Part 1, but... obviously it will have an impact at some point. ;)

View attachment 2106994
Damn looks like someone really hate Chris lol :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
But after playing this version I can say that he deserve this hate..
I dont wanna comment about his views on his friend's wife (Anna) but that guy broke the bro code...
Let me tell you, buddy, there are more people who hate Chris. And they tell him badly.False friend. Deceitful slimy snake

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You are the dev and made this character, but the described personality above doesn't really reflect her actions too well in my opinion.
Its an NTR game, so something is supposed to happen. But let's be honest here, no need to blame everything on Anna's openness, naivity, and desire for independence, because:

That's actually not, what Anna is doing, when Chris lovebombs her with compliments and his naughty thoughts about her. He's quite frank about expressing his desire for her and he tells her also, that he doesn't care, that she's in a relationship. She says nothing will ever happen between them, but her actions tell another story.
She might say "stop it", but doesn't mean it. After all she lets all his heavy flirting attempts pass. She even sends him fotos of herself in a nightie, even 2 or 3 of them as far as I remember, so that he can fap while watching her pics! Which faithful wife would do so seriously?! That's definitively a no-go already. The reason behind is not just naivity in my book. She clearly doesn't say thanks, I'd rather not and moves on. She also doesn't give a real stop signal, like threatening to break up contact, if Chris doesn't stop hitting on her.
So after analyzing the week from David's point of view, one can only come to the conclusion, that Anna is really not an innocent girl. I guess part of her even enjoys it, otherwise she wouldn't go that far and let it all pass. She even gets involved somewhat actively by sending those pictures of her, which tells us, that she somehow enjoys it, if another man or maybe just Chris faps while thinking about her. Part of her personality is clearly leaning towards attention whore behaviour. This would cause a serious crisis in most monogamous relationships, if the truth would come out someday... Most likely many, if not most guys would say fuck off for good to someone like Anna after such actions.
(In real life it makes no sense to argue with such girls, they need the male attention for their self-esteem, it's part of their personality and therefore they will never stop. So best is really to just quit them / end the relationship, if you want another kind of relationship. That would be based behaviour, otherwise she'll turn you into a cuck.)

But back to the game, I think, in the end her personality has got a somewhat darker side than the above described.
You also forget one important thing that influences Anna's behavior. Anna is pregnant, her hormones are going crazy, she is still horny for sex and wants to have another baby. If she hadn't been pregnant, she certainly wouldn't have acted this way. In RL, most women are still hormones crazy after pregnancy and horny for sex, and are about to have another baby.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
He hasn't spoiled her that much yet.
I hope in future update he will surely does that

But I have one question regarding the end of v0.5 , if in the end david and anna seperated then how will the NtR and corruption thing established around david and anna characters respectively

Reactions: John-721

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
You also forget one important thing that influences Anna's behavior. Anna is pregnant, her hormones are going crazy, she is still horny for sex and wants to have another baby. If she hadn't been pregnant, she certainly wouldn't have acted this way. In RL, most women are still hormones crazy after pregnancy and horny for sex, and are about to have another baby.
Thanks for your reply and consideration, mate. But I know how pregnancy affects women in rl ;).
They can become quite emotionally unstable (from crying to laughing out of nowhere), there is also pregnancy dementia (forgetfulness and memory lapses), increased desire for sex, also for food, etc.
But sending another guy pictures of her in a nightie knowing that this other guy will fap onto these pictures cannot be blamed on pregnancy, but only her personality in my opinion. I'd even be willing to let the lack of her giving real stop signals pass to the hitting attempts of the other males, but those photos really make a difference and require an attention whore personality. It simply crosses a line. Don't get me wrong, there is usually nothing wrong with sending each other somewhat erotic pictures (and I don't mean dick picks), especially during the getting to know each other phase of a relationship. But sending nightie pictures to another guy, while she is married and pregnant from her husband requires some slutiness and unfaithfulness.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 104 Votes