3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I hope in future update he will surely does that

But I have one question regarding the end of v0.5 , if in the end david and anna seperated then how will the NtR and corruption thing established around david and anna characters respectively
Next time it may be Part 2, Monday. I have no idea

Reactions: Ass Fan and Kjazz

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Thanks for your reply and consideration, mate. But I know how pregnancy affects women in rl ;).
They can become quite emotionally unstable (from crying to laughing out of nowhere), there is also pregnancy dementia (forgetfulness and memory lapses), increased desire for sex, also for food, etc.
But sending another guy pictures of her in a nightie knowing that this other guy will fap onto these pictures cannot be blamed on pregnancy, but only her personality in my opinion. I'd even be willing to let the lack of her giving real stop signals pass to the hitting attempts of the other males, but those photos really make a difference and require an attention whore personality. It simply crosses a line. Don't get me wrong, there is usually nothing wrong with sending each other somewhat erotic pictures (and I don't mean dick picks), especially during the getting to know each other phase of a relationship. But sending nightie pictures to another guy, while she is married requires some slutiness and unfaithfulness.
No, Anna is not slutty or unfaithful. Chris took advantage of Anna's weakness at this point as she was not satisfied with having sex with her husband. Chris sensed it, and she manipulated her. To send a photo. Because if Anna was satisfied with having a good sex with her husband, she didn't even want to talk to Chris. See that sending a photo to Chris, they just think Anna will send him even more photos. But Anna didn't send him any more pictures.

Reactions: sickqt

Rinnryuu

Jun 22, 2020
No, Anna is not slutty or unfaithful. Chris took advantage of Anna's weakness at this point as she was not satisfied with having sex with her husband. Chris sensed it, and she manipulated her. To send a photo. Because if Anna was satisfied with having a good sex with her husband, she didn't even want to talk to Chris. See that sending a photo to Chris, they just think Anna will send him even more photos. But Anna didn't send him any more pictures.
I think you mite be off in a way. The intro lets u know that she is satisfied with him before she has a child. I did 3 playthrough and the bj option keeps David's dignity intack considering how the game s**** on David. You have to remember she is a wife and a mother who is supposably happily married. When Dave make love to her she is supposed to be a screamer.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I think you mite be off in a way. The intro lets u know that she is satisfied with him before she has a child. I did 3 playthrough and the bj option keeps David's dignity intack considering how the game s**** on David. You have to remember she is a wife and a mother who is supposably happily married. When Dave make love to her she is supposed to be a screamer.
Well happily married, that's what most of the idiots think when they marry, me included!!, after 20 years of marriage i can tell you that the "happy married" is bullshit, there are good moments but also bad ones. I know a lot of married friends who never hesitate to flirt any girl passing by and if they can fuck they wont hesitate and it's the same with their wives. Many times i could have fucked many of my friends wives but i did not, not because i'm a saint but because i know that it will end in deep shit!!:ROFLMAO:

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Well happily married, that's what most of the idiots think when they marry, me included!!, after 20 years of marriage i can tell you that the "happy married" is bullshit, there are good moments but also bad ones. I know a lot of married friends who never hesitate to flirt any girl passing by and if they can fuck they wont hesitate and it's the same with their wives. Many times i could have fucked many of my friends wives but i did not, not because i'm a saint but because i know that it will end in deep shit!!:ROFLMAO:
nice-smack.gif

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't think you played carefully, and I don't understand your point of view.You talk about what was before, I agree with it And now we talk about what is now David tells himself that he is very tired from work and that sex may not be quite satisfactory for Anna, but that she will be happy next time.

Last edited:

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Finally we've got a real man here , including me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

sickqt

Jan 2, 2018
I think Chris so far is the most interesting of jerk characters and his conversation with Anna via texts is quite erotic, due to the slow manipulation and corruption taking advantage of realistic situations going on.

I know most people hate him but really he is the only one getting me all hot and bothered by the situations going on so far... Surely we aren't here to read a pure vanilla relationship? That's what I already do in real life. I want to see how it would be to go bad, and the horrible fall out afterwards too.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Hello Patrons,Now that Part 1 is over, I figure it would be a good time to field some questions from you. Go ahead and reply with your ques
I think it's really cool to have this opportunity for questions and answers. when a certain part of the game ends and another begins when there are both protagonists

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes