3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
At least A Wife and Mother has the fan game addendum. I don't know how anyone's still supporting My Wife's a Star though, outside of sexy daydreams there hardly isn't any action.
True, the fan game has more exciting content then og game

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2022
I love this game, but at the same time I hate this game. Because there is a lot to love, and a lot to hate.

What there is to love:

The models are great especially Anna. The renders were done well, it's an original take and the writing is good too. Good character building and story development. As for the code I have never seen an error.

What there is to hate:

There have been 5 releases so far, and only 1 sex scene in all 5 releases and that was a while ago. Sexless updates are not fun. In that sex scene Anna was so prude that she would not suck your dick. Then during part of the character development it is established that Anna had a number of boyfriends that she fucked prior to MC. I don't like that she couldn't have been written to be a virgin before MC. That would be a very simple dialogue choice, and minor change, but it would make more sense if she doesn't want to give oral sex if she only ever been with 1 guy.

Alexia... Alright so get this. MC is getting blamed for cheating with her and he hasn't cheated yet. In this most recent update she takes him outside and shows her boobs and they kiss... It's like... Why not add the option to get your dick sucked here? I mean come on man... It only makes sense! Go out to the car and have her slobber on your knob and notice as one option... Then notice the phone there ringing with Anna on it while you are getting a blowjob. It makes perfect sense for the scene to be written the way I say here. We already established that Anna don't want to suck dick... MC finds another woman that likes to suck dick... What do we get instead? A quick peck on the lips...

As for the choices... They are mostly dialogue changes or maybe a render or 2 difference. There is no branching at least not yet. So it makes even less sense to not have the option to adjust Anna's sexual history to be virgin because they have already done so many little dialogue changes with choices that way anyways.

I don't like that Anna gets pissed off at you no matter what... or at least no matter what on my several attempts to get a different reaction. I have tried several variations of the choices. She gets mad no matter what you do, and there is no difference in that anger at all. You can be perfect honest husband non cheating and she still gets pissed... or you can be Lying cheating douche bag and she still gets pissed... Her dialogue doesn't even change there.

Thankfully this is the last David update and it shifts over to Anna after this. Hopefully then you will have choices that actually matter... Because NONE of them seem to matter at all at this point...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I love this game, but at the same time I hate this game. Because there is a lot to love, and a lot to hate.

What there is to love:

The models are great especially Anna. The renders were done well, it's an original take and the writing is good too. Good character building and story development. As for the code I have never seen an error.

What there is to hate:

There have been 5 releases so far, and only 1 sex scene in all 5 releases and that was a while ago. Sexless updates are not fun. In that sex scene Anna was so prude that she would not suck your dick. Then during part of the character development it is established that Anna had a number of boyfriends that she fucked prior to MC. I don't like that she couldn't have been written to be a virgin before MC. That would be a very simple dialogue choice, and minor change, but it would make more sense if she doesn't want to give oral sex if she only ever been with 1 guy.

Alexia... Alright so get this. MC is getting blamed for cheating with her and he hasn't cheated yet. In this most recent update she takes him outside and shows her boobs and they kiss... It's like... Why not add the option to get your dick sucked here? I mean come on man... It only makes sense! Go out to the car and have her slobber on your knob and notice as one option... Then notice the phone there ringing with Anna on it while you are getting a blowjob. It makes perfect sense for the scene to be written the way I say here. We already established that Anna don't want to suck dick... MC finds another woman that likes to suck dick... What do we get instead? A quick peck on the lips...

As for the choices... They are mostly dialogue changes or maybe a render or 2 difference. There is no branching at least not yet. So it makes even less sense to not have the option to adjust Anna's sexual history to be virgin because they have already done so many little dialogue changes with choices that way anyways.

I don't like that Anna gets pissed off at you no matter what... or at least no matter what on my several attempts to get a different reaction. I have tried several variations of the choices. She gets mad no matter what you do, and there is no difference in that anger at all. You can be perfect honest husband non cheating and she still gets pissed... or you can be Lying cheating douche bag and she still gets pissed... Her dialogue doesn't even change there.

Thankfully this is the last David update and it shifts over to Anna after this. Hopefully then you will have choices that actually matter... Because NONE of them seem to matter at all at this point...
You haven't played it carefully, the choices matter. And you need to read the text. As for Anna, it's hard to convince her that you didn't cheat on her because he has false evidence, and David has no evidence to defend himself.You will get the result of your selections from Ch1 and Ch2 and a summary of these choices in Ch3

Last edited:

spanner52

Jan 5, 2019
Wont be loading this again, Started off really good but now you cant make a choice on which route to take.
Maybe later on it might branch out but for me i have lost interest in the game, lots of other games out their that peak my interest .

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark
Jul 10, 2022
You haven't played it carefully, the choices matter. And you need to read the text. As for Anna, it's hard to convince her that you didn't cheat on her because he has false evidence, and David has no evidence to defend himself.
okay... What are the choices I need to make so that she don't think I cheated. Because I tried to make 2 sets of saves.

Set 1 = Faithful trusting husband
Set 2 = Unfaithful untrusting husband

Do I gotta be faithful but untrusting or something?

Reactions: lifehacks

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
okay... What are the choices I need to make so that she don't think I cheated. Because I tried to make 2 sets of saves.

Do I gotta be faithful but untrusting or something?
And at this point in the story, you can't convince her yet. David himself says he'll prove that someone is setting him up.It depends whether you want to save the marriage or destroy it.Ch2 you will make a decision for Anna whether she believes her husband or not

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
At least A Wife and Mother has the fan game addendum. I don't know how anyone's still supporting My Wife's a Star though, outside of sexy daydreams there hardly isn't any action.
My wife's a star has action enough and good writing of scenes..only problems it has is that its too zricky to get all scenes/paths, it has no animations and its on unity.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Wont be loading this again, Started off really good but now you cant make a choice on which route to take.
Maybe later on it might branch out but for me i have lost interest in the game, lots of other games out their that peak my interest .

Here are the routes

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:oops: As I imagined I knew from the start that this girl Alexia was not interested in David and that she was the person who was putting perfume on David's clothes and backpack now it makes sense she was just doing the dirty work for ex Kendra and by the way when Chris spent the two nights at David's house he set up a lot of dirt on David like the panties that Anna found but I don't believe he's participating in this crazy Kendra team I also wonder if she just wants to destroy him's wedding David and Anna to get revenge or she plans to get back with him anyway..

A lot of twists can happen I for example I'm hoping it's like that. Damn this update was amazing. :D
But what surprised me was Alexia now we just need to find out why she is doing this?
now all we can do is wait and see what Anna's expectation is but I was really sad when Anna starts crying it broke my heart :(:cry:

And as expected the fake friend Chris took advantage of the meeting they had to take some pictures of David and Alexia by the way he will do anything to get what he wants no matter how dirty the paths he will take to get Anna but this daughter mother's will get screwed in my hand I won't let that happen. :devilish:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:oops: As I imagined I knew from the start that this girl Alexia was not interested in David and that she was the person who was putting perfume on David's clothes and backpack now it makes sense she was just doing the dirty work for ex Kendra and by the way when Chris spent the two nights at David's house he set up a lot of dirt on David like the panties that Anna found but I don't believe he's participating in this crazy Kendra team I also wonder if she just wants to destroy him's wedding David and Anna to get revenge or she plans to get back with him anyway..

A lot of twists can happen I for example I'm hoping it's like that. Damn this update was amazing. :D
But what surprised me was Alexia now we just need to find out why she is doing this?
now all we can do is wait and see what Anna's expectation is but I was really sad when Anna starts crying it broke my heart :(:cry:

And as expected the fake friend Chris took advantage of the meeting they had to take some pictures of David and Alexia by the way he will do anything to get what he wants no matter how dirty the paths he will take to get Anna but this daughter mother's will get screwed in my hand I won't let that happen. :devilish:
(y) It was Alexa who put David's panties in the bag, not Chris. fejk bj was there to throw him a used condom in the car. But I was glad Chris was disappointed that David hadn't cheated on Anna. She says, “They still have a perfect marriage, I have no chance of getting Anna. I also think Chris works alone. I was also sad to see Anna cry. I will not let this marriage be destroyed. Is there another sexual predator in the bar talking to Chris?

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2022

... Oh and dont forget that MC told Chris (at the bar) that Anna wants another baby, soooooo, will Chris go for it and knock her up? Lets find out in the next episode...... La-da-da-da-dah! (Hint Snoop Dogg)

This game reminds me a little of "THINK TWICE", thats why I like it, In that game the MC got out clean and wifey lost everything, but TT was also different story tho...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Step one:
she just wants to destroy him's wedding David and Anna to get revenge
Step two:
she plans to get back with him
Allies within the company who hate that Ann got promoted, she is a woman, like Kendra, thinks Ann already sleeping around to get her perks:
why she is doing this
She would have a perfect marriage if she had any brains.
Chris has only been shitting on her, being disgusting,
guess she deserved this asshole and what he puts her through.
when Anna starts crying
He is overtly being gifted everything from Ann for nothing. Talk about entitlement.
Of course he takes advantage, he is on a free ride shitting on Ann and David
He has the same grudge to both Ann - the whore who rejected him, but is now
head over heels over him, absolutely outta the blue, dev ex makina, dumb hore eating his shit. He is also constantly harassing David, the two bit loser he used to carry around
so that all the girls would choose him by comparison. Ann fkked up his whoring streak so
he is pissed this looser David got the girl and ruined his machinations for easy sex.
the fake friend Chris took advantage

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Step one:

Step two:

Allies within the company who hate that Ann got promoted, she is a woman, like Kendra, thinks Ann already sleeping around to get her perks:

She would have a perfect marriage if she had any brains.
Chris has only been shitting on her, being disgusting,
guess she deserved this asshole and what he puts her through.

He is overtly being gifted everything from Ann for nothing. Talk about entitlement.
Of course he takes advantage, he is on a free ride shitting on Ann and David
He has the same grudge to both Ann - the whore who rejected him, but is now
head over heels over him, absolutely outta the blue, dev ex makina, dumb hore eating his shit. He is also constantly harassing David, the two bit loser he used to carry around
so that all the girls would choose him by comparison. Ann fkked up his whoring streak so
he is pissed this looser David got the girl and ruined his machinations for easy sex.
:ROFLMAO:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
... Oh and dont forget that MC told Chris (at the bar) that Anna wants another baby, soooooo, will Chris go for it and knock her up? Lets find out in the next episode...... La-da-da-da-dah! (Hint Snoop Dogg)

This game reminds me a little of "THINK TWICE", thats why I like it, In that game the MC got out clean and wifey lost everything, but TT was also different story tho...
You also forgot Chris is disappointed that David did not cheat on Anna with Alexa. ,,He says that they still have perfect marriage, there is no chance of getting Anna,,.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes