3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I am more interested in what's he gonna say about delay in the update just in case if there will be one more day of delay lol rather than the real story update itself.

His reason for delaying the update is more interesting than Ana's reason for not going in for sex.

Reactions: Kjazz
Oct 5, 2023
I am more interested in what's he gonna say about delay in the update just in case if there will be one more day of delay lol rather than the real story update itself.

His reason for delaying the update is more interesting than Ana's reason for not going in for sex.
this might totally be nonsensical and not true at all. but it aint gonna stop me from shading some bad light on him. i think either of these two things could be the reason why this update has had these much delays.

1] from the beginning that is may 21 when he said the update will be done within a week, he was lying. there was absolutely shit ton of work he had to do but he cant say that to his patreons given how long it already was since the last update. also he cant say its going to say close to another three weeks, so he just conveniently pushed it one week at a time coming up with reasons and excuses with so much gaslighting that we all see. i think this is why he kept us in with almost releases but then backing out citing quality and needing to give a 'great experience" for the viewers. he just was lazy or lenient with it and kept fucking with us for 3 weeks.

2] this is not something i believe in it myself but could very well be the reason, here too him being a lazy ass absolutely matters. because he was already late and no nudity class of anna his patreons and the public having a meltdown, i think he had to reel it in a little bit and work on something very much sexy and out there so that somehow it justifies or atleast makes up for the passive aggressive gaslighting that he was doing. thats probably why i think he kept mentioning about the final scene of this update a lot. i can definitely say that like 99% sure that anna is getting naked in the final scene in the update and there is atleast some level of skin on skin action. i personally dont know how much i believe this but it very well could be a reason.

one thing for sure i think he knows very well that he cant fuck with us this update. he has to make things right by the fans

Reactions: Couto25
Oct 5, 2023
And also to everybody who doesnt know he makes anywhere from 1300 to 3000 dollars a month on patreon. average of 2000 makes 8000 for an update every 4 months. and if you all think thats not big money to do work to show appreciation to your supporters for supporting you i dont know what yall are thinkin. he just could have said that its going to drop on the 2nd week of june and let people know its going to be late but it will be good. but no he says shit for every 2 days contradiciting himself and driving fans crazy. caz he knows patreons aint taking the hit. a solid bunch will bounce once he says its next month and will probably comeback next month. you can check it on the graphtreon site. his subscription numbers go down when he doesnt update and goes up in those months he drops the update. thats all i wanted to say. do what you will with it

Reactions: Panos24

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
this might totally be nonsensical and not true at all. but it aint gonna stop me from shading some bad light on him. i think either of these two things could be the reason why this update has had these much delays.

1] from the beginning that is may 21 when he said the update will be done within a week, he was lying. there was absolutely shit ton of work he had to do but he cant say that to his patreons given how long it already was since the last update. also he cant say its going to say close to another three weeks, so he just conveniently pushed it one week at a time coming up with reasons and excuses with so much gaslighting that we all see. i think this is why he kept us in with almost releases but then backing out citing quality and needing to give a 'great experience" for the viewers. he just was lazy or lenient with it and kept fucking with us for 3 weeks.

2] this is not something i believe in it myself but could very well be the reason, here too him being a lazy ass absolutely matters. because he was already late and no nudity class of anna his patreons and the public having a meltdown, i think he had to reel it in a little bit and work on something very much sexy and out there so that somehow it justifies or atleast makes up for the passive aggressive gaslighting that he was doing. thats probably why i think he kept mentioning about the final scene of this update a lot. i can definitely say that like 99% sure that anna is getting naked in the final scene in the update and there is atleast some level of skin on skin action. i personally dont know how much i believe this but it very well could be a reason.

one thing for sure i think he knows very well that he cant fuck with us this update. he has to make things right by the fans
There’s another truth here:
- Mr. Palmer, when he said that the he need week, he invested in this deadline, but then he wrote that when he checked the bugs and did the test, he didn’t like how the story was going. Initially there was supposed to be David's perspective and then Anna's entire perspective, but the dev thought that this was somehow not very good and for greater immersion in the plot, he decided to redo the alternation of perspectives so - David's morning, Anna's morning and etc.
- As for the last scene that he decided to do, he wrote that this is a small scene for those who don’t like Chris so that they also have something to play, what kind of scene this is, no one knows!
But I give you 200% that we will not see naked Anna in this update, maybe some shots from behind, no more, and it’s hard to believe! I know for sure that Chris will rub his dick against Anna’s ass in the kitchen through they clothes!

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

I demand for sex even though i know that the update might not have any sex at all :LOL: ....But atleast the voice of this forum should be reached to him and is heard.

I dont care honestly about the delay in update..but my point is even if after delay, the update is shit without any hot scene...then it's totally fucked up for whoever is supporting him in corrupt path. Obviously faithful route lovers will like the update but he has to hear his own audience. Here in F95 people are demanding for nudity if not sex since past 1 year...I don't remember if there is any update delay in part 2 or not...but they didn't even saw Ana toplessyet lol..So, I just felt like he is not listening to his own supporters. I will be honest even the tease in part 2 is total bs..not upto the mark. Do you think Ana exchanging lingerie pic to chris should be counted as good tease?? For those, who are not getting anything for 2 years might count it as a good scene but for me I don't even count it as a tease.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I demand for sex even though i know that the update might not have any sex at all :LOL: ....But atleast the voice of this forum should be reached to him and is heard.

I dont care honestly about the delay in update..but my point is even if after delay, the update is shit without any hot scene...then it's totally fucked up for whoever is supporting him in corrupt path. Obviously faithful route lovers will like the update but he has to hear his own audience. Here in F95 people are demanding for nudity if not sex since past 1 year...I don't remember if there is any update delay in part 2 or not...but they didn't even saw Ana topless lol..So, I just felt like he is not listening to his own fans.
What makes you think that lovers of the path of love will be happy with this update?

This update is primarily dedicated to Chris, in terms of teasing, those who play the path of love rejected him, for them this update is the same as for those who do not like Chris - empty!

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
What makes you think that lovers of the path of love will be happy with this update?

This update is primarily dedicated to Chris, in terms of teasing, those who play the path of love rejected him, for them this update is the same as for those who do not like Chris - empty!
There is still story progress for love path...David is back at home I guess so there might be something in love path too. Else why David will be back to home? Plus there is Hank scenario too...about financial broke situation..so a lil bit of story progess we will see. It's not like AWAM where if any update is dedicated to Sophia /Ellie...we will see only Sophia /Ellie in whole update. We will see David, Hank and Chris story progress in this one not sure about jake...will see how it goes.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ItsNotUs

JRU2356

Oct 13, 2022
There’s another truth here:
- Mr. Palmer, when he said that the he need week, he invested in this deadline, but then he wrote that when he checked the bugs and did the test, he didn’t like how the story was going. Initially there was supposed to be David's perspective and then Anna's entire perspective, but the dev thought that this was somehow not very good and for greater immersion in the plot, he decided to redo the alternation of perspectives so - David's morning, Anna's morning and etc.
- As for the last scene that he decided to do, he wrote that this is a small scene for those who don’t like Chris so that they also have something to play, what kind of scene this is, no one knows!
But I give you 200% that we will not see naked Anna in this update, maybe some shots from behind, no more, and it’s hard to believe! I know for sure that Chris will rub his dick against Anna’s ass in the kitchen through they clothes!
lets hope for the continuation of story, Anna should show her breasts to Chris (to us) willingly in this update itself. It makes complete sense too, as dev had gave the reason of putting off her nudity to feeling the excitement Chris feels when he actually sees her breasts. Chris might never get another opportunity to see it in person (soon) if not in this update.
As for sex, i still think Jake is gonna be her first and he's no where near the goal! So probably, another 3 updates will be needed for the buildup of that.

Reactions: MrLoverGJ

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
There is still story progress for love path...David is back at home I guess so there might be something in love path too. Else why David will be back to home?
Are there just dialogues there or do you think there will be sex in clothes again? :ROFLMAO:

I’ll say it again:
- for those who don’t like Chris and skip his content and for those who play the path of love the update will be empty!
Dealogues for lovers of love path and events at work for those who skip Chris, thats ALL!

Reactions: Isabella69

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
Are there just dialogues there or do you think there will be sex in clothes again? :ROFLMAO:

I’ll say it again:
- for those who don’t like Chris and skip his content and for those who play the path of love the update will be empty!
Dealogues for lovers of love path and events at work for those who skip Chris, thats ALL!

• Haha

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

I’ll say it again:
lol there will be no sex...the max I hope is boob pic exchanged in texting lol or few rubbing thats all...yea the scene is only with one guy in this update...Story progress with other characters doesn't even reach till sex beside chris and marvin. And Marvin is missing in this update... If i will compare him with LP , the max I will hope from this update is topless nudity in texting or a little dick rubbing in kitchen tease that's all (Which again I dont count these scene as a tease after 2 years)....rest everything will be alot of text story progress with David, Jake and Hank. Let's see if he can surprise me.

Reactions: Krat0$

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
lets hope for the continuation of story, Anna should show her breasts to Chris (to us) willingly in this update itself. It makes complete sense too, as dev had gave the reason of putting off her nudity to feeling the excitement Chris feels when he actually sees her breasts. Chris might never get another opportunity to see it in person (soon) if not in this update.
As for sex, i still think Jake is gonna be her first and he's no where near the goal! So probably, another 3 updates will be needed for the buildup of that.
You don't understand how things are in this game!

I wrote about this above that this update will be dedicated to Chris and there may be a hint (and this was confirmed by Mr. Palmer, he saying that this update will be a turning point in the plot in terms of "falling" Anna) that the next update with Chris he and Anna will have sex, but one simple truth is that the next update with Chris will only be after two or more updates! Same with other characters!

Mr. Palmer loves realism, and in order for Jake to fuck Anna, he needs to come to this moment - there hasn’t been such a moment yet! So Chris will be the first, unless of course the update with Jake (in which he fucks Anna) comes out earlier, but for that he still needs to build a storyline!

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
lol there will be no sex...the max I hope is boob pic exchanged in texting lol or few rubbing thats all...yea the scene is only with one guy in this update...Story progress with other characters doesn't even reach till sex beside chris and marvin. And Marvin is missing in this update... If i will compare him with LP , the max I will hope from this update is topless nudity in texting or a little dick rubbing in kitchen tease that's all....rest everything will be alot of text story progress with David, Jake and Hank.
So, what should lovers of the path of fidelity like in this update?:LOL:
Nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: Isabella69

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
So, what should lovers of the path of fidelity like in this update?:LOL:
Nothing!
They are fighting against all evils not for sex but to keep Ana away from all bad guys...they are keeping Ana away from corrupt route players demand too by giving various reasons ...you will hear this word very often where someone will say "it's just first week" or "it doesn't feel realistic if he will give sex immediately" :LOL: ...you can recognize them immediately...so they will be eager to see how the story with Hank will go on to save david from financial BK situation. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
They are fighting against all evils not for sex but to keep Ana away from all bad guys...they are keeping Ana away from corrupt route players demand too :LOL: ..so they will be eager to see how the story with Hank will go on to save david from financial BK situation. :LOL:
Well, i don’t know, personally if I followed the path of fidelity, i would like to see sex, normal sex with David and naked Anna finally!

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes