3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
You don't understand how things are in this game!

I wrote about this above that this update will be dedicated to Chris and there may be a hint (and this was confirmed by Mr. Palmer, he saying that this update will be a turning point in the plot in terms of "falling" Anna) that the next update with Chris he and Anna will have sex, but one simple truth is that the next update with Chris will only be after two or more updates! Same with other characters!

Mr. Palmer loves realism, and in order for Jake to fuck Anna, he needs to come to this moment - there hasn’t been such a moment yet! So Chris will be the first, unless of course the update with Jake (in which he fucks Anna) comes out earlier, but for that he still needs to build a storyline!
I think that is the biggest issue I have with this game is that there are too many characters in it and so therefore will be too many storylines to develop and create. I've seen messages from MP on here before saying how he wants to get this game done as he has other games he wants to produce. With the amount of characters and storylines to put into the game he's going to be going for decades just doing this game. Characters like Mr Stromberg (or whatever he's called), the neighbour guy, the gym guy, the perv guy aren't needed and I think are only going to frustrate most fans of the game who are waiting long periods of time between updates and will end up seeing updates with characters that aren't needed and nobody cares about.

Reactions: ItsNotUs

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
And also to everybody who doesnt know he makes anywhere from 1300 to 3000 dollars a month on patreon. average of 2000 makes 8000 for an update every 4 months. and if you all think thats not big money to do work to show appreciation to your supporters for supporting you i dont know what yall are thinkin. he just could have said that its going to drop on the 2nd week of june and let people know its going to be late but it will be good. but no he says shit for every 2 days contradiciting himself and driving fans crazy. caz he knows patreons aint taking the hit. a solid bunch will bounce once he says its next month and will probably comeback next month. you can check it on the graphtreon site. his subscription numbers go down when he doesnt update and goes up in those months he drops the update. thats all i wanted to say. do what you will with it
Your doing pre-taxes income numbers. After Patreon takes their cut and then taxes, plus Mr Palmer is paying his Artist (Who we don't know what kind of cut he gets) So who really knows what he is making off this side project.

Apr 19, 2020
You don't understand how things are in this game!

I wrote about this above that this update will be dedicated to Chris and there may be a hint (and this was confirmed by Mr. Palmer, he saying that this update will be a turning point in the plot in terms of "falling" Anna) that the next update with Chris he and Anna will have sex, but one simple truth is that the next update with Chris will only be after two or more updates! Same with other characters!

Mr. Palmer loves realism, and in order for Jake to fuck Anna, he needs to come to this moment - there hasn’t been such a moment yet! So Chris will be the first, unless of course the update with Jake (in which he fucks Anna) comes out earlier, but for that he still needs to build a storyline!
If what you say is true then we will see an actual sex scene with Anna not anytime before the end of 2025 given the time he takes to make the updates (assuming your 3 updates theory).

And Honestly the people here won’t wait till that time and most of them will leave this game after this coming update if they are disappointed with the content (which I believe is going happen as per my prediction :LOL:)

Another thing is there are so may alternative available for this game currently that eventually this will turn to dust if it keeps on going like this (I have a couple of examples but will not mention them as it may violate the rules of this thread)

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
If what you say is true then we will see an actual sex scene with Anna not anytime before the end of 2025 given the time he takes to make the updates (assuming your 3 updates theory).

And Honestly the people here won’t wait till that time and most of them will leave this game after this coming update if they are disappointed with the content (which I believe is going happen as per my prediction :LOL:)

Another thing is there are so may alternative available for this game currently that eventually this will turn to dust if it keeps on going like this (I have a couple of examples but will not mention them as it may violate the rules of this thread)
Sex in the game will appear no earlier than the second and no later than the seventh update of the CH3 - these are the words of Mr. Plumer and they fit into my theory!

And the update that is about to come out is the first update of the CH3!

Aukenn

Dec 31, 2018
Alright. I've been checking his Patreon page randomly throughout the day, I think I'm about tapped out now. I don't understand how Father Palmer can misestimate time like this, regardless of when it comes out I just hope the content is decent.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I may or may not be working on an update that will feature this version of her. :sneaky:
View attachment 3729524
If you may or may not work on her...let us know...I may or may not subscribe to you dependant on that lol...If this VN going sexless on this update...His share of investment is going to corrupted hearts game from my side lol..but if you are working on it then i will think about it.

Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022
Alright. I've been checking his Patreon page randomly throughout the day, I think I'm about tapped out now. I don't understand how Father Palmer can misestimate time like this, regardless of when it comes out I just hope the content is decent.
When Palmer is saying, to savour each scene and go slow, it tells me content is non-existent.. so i'm supposed to fap off to anna's neck line or something, because in 5 more scenes it will just be chris and then the update is over. lol

Usually whenever an update takes 5 months for a game, i've always found it's disappointing and short. It's those 3 month updates that are bangers and have lots of content.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Good news: They're hard at work!

Bad news: They're hard at work removing all the nudity and sex scenes the artist sent them and replacing them with mild sexting and dick pics.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes