3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I may or may not be working on an update that will feature this version of her. :sneaky:
View attachment 3729524
Wait your game is interesting ...man you should have dropped a message way before...Hmmm I would have loved it more if there would have been some female as MC....I will definitely think about investing in yours...good NTR without much of a tease...have to play different path to check whole story. 5 years of development hmmm :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scallywag Games

secretcador

Mar 14, 2020
When Palmer is saying, to savour each scene and go slow, it tells me content is non-existent.. so i'm supposed to fap off to anna's neck line or something, because in 5 more scenes it will just be chris and then the update is over.
You only have two options:

1. If you're not a Patreon supporter, you have no right to utter your opinion and distrust! You get your blue ball for free, enjoy it!
2. If you're a Patreon supporter, you have an obligation to trust him. Patreon is based on trust, and after he receives your money, you owe him your trust. If you don't know what trust means, you can look it up: Type "trust" on your browser then enter it, you can thank me later.

Either or, we owe Mr. Palmer our trust, last but not least: in my life, I've never met a single Palmer who was a liar. All the Palmers I've met have been trustworthy. There.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
You only have two options:

1. If you're not a Patreon supporter, you have no right to utter your opinion and distrust! You get your blue ball for free, enjoy it!
2. If you're a Patreon supporter, you have an obligation to trust him. Patreon is based on trust, and after he receives your money, you owe him your trust. If you don't know what trust means, you can look it up: Type "trust" on your browser then enter it, you can thank me later.

Either or, we owe Mr. Palmer our trust, last but not least: in my life, I've never met a single Palmer who was a liar. All the Palmers I've met have been trustworthy. There.
:ROFLMAO:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Man let him launch the update...Don't fight yet ....Let him surprise us with the update ...let's hope it will be good...we will see if it will be blue balls then we can argue... lol

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Wow, I guess I was wrong. He didn't do any testing, unless he did it iteratively as he went along.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes